The Alpha Island

Part 14

Tony finally broke eye contact, and started to explore my body with his hands. Very gently, compared to how he had been so far. He had amazing hands. Large, with long, thick fingers. He was pushing all my buttons. Tweaking my nipples, enough that a little milk came out, and he made me lick it off his fingers. Feeling all over my growing stomach, then the small of my back, then all over the surface of my ass. Next, he forcefully kissed me. He had a tongue ring too, and his nose ring was rubbing my face. He put his mouth next to my ear, and whispered, “get used to this. You’re going to be mine, I’ll make sure of it.” His voice so deep that my insides shook. Then he forcefully turned me around and pushed me down so I was leaning over the back of the couch, which was pushing my growing stomach into the back of the couch. He started eating me out, deep. I felt his tongue ring on my hole and it was driving me wild, I nearly orgasmed just from that. Next, he put both of his catcher’s mitts on my hips and shoved himself in. Hard. It really hurt and I screamed out. He punched me in the back, then slapped my head, then placed both hands over my mouth, pulling my head back as he went deep enough inside me to hit my throat. I could feel that huge PA going in and out with each thrust. My anal orgasms started and never ended. Making my own lube for this monster that was destroying my insides. Giovanni was always rough, but Tony took this to a new level. I did, for the first time, wonder if his force was endangering any of the babies in me, including his own five. I got the sense that he could care less in the moment, just wanting to fulfill his own needs.

After about 30 minutes of relentless pounding, he wrapped his right arm around my neck and strangled me as he approached his moment. I could look down with just my eyes, not my head, and see dozens of thick veins bulging in his arm. He was breathing heavy and calling me a whore, a cunt, a pussy, a useless cumdump, and more. Just after I felt him cum a huge load deep inside, I passed out. Something that has only happened in those large orgy moments. I don’t know how long I was out, but when I came to, Tony was sitting naked on the sofa, smoking a joint. There was also some coke on the table, that he had obviously been consuming. I was laying on the ground, naked, with blood and cum underneath me. Not a lot of blood, but enough to startle me. He just sat there staring at me, and finally said, “you’re fine, it’s not like you bled out. Dudes bleed with me.” I didn’t know what to say, but managed to get up and head to the bathroom, while he watched me and grinned. I was in pain. That was the roughest thing I had ever been through, and I was thinking to myself how much I liked some of it. Tony turned me on, for the wrong reasons. After only about 5 minutes of me in the bathroom, washing my face and cleaning up any blood and cum that I could find on me, Tony yelled from the other room, “Hey!  Get the fuck back in here!” I did as I was told. I knew I was locked in this room with him for at least another four hours.  I had no idea if anyone would be checking on us. He could do anything he wanted to me, and I suspected he would.

He had not moved from the position he was in just a little bit ago. He nodded his head and said, “get over here and clean my feet”. He stayed sitting on the sofa, slamming his feet up on the coffee table. I grabbed a rag from the bar, and he said, “what the fuck do you think you’re doing, you fucking moron. Sluts like you clean with their tongues. Put that fucking rag down and get the hell over here. On the floor!” His feet were very large, but in perfect shape. He had a lot of hair on his feet and toes, barely covering even more tattoos. Shit, even his feet and toes had tattoos. I started licking, and there was a slightly salty taste, but I was loving it. I started going to town on those feet. He was moaning, clearly enjoying it.

Before long, he kicked me in the head and told me to get up. He was looking me up and down, still smoking his joint. He squinted and said, “you’re fat. You are nothing but a vessel to make babies. What kind of person lets thousands of men cum inside them. What a slut.” He went on to say, “how many of those in you now are mine?”. I dared not speak, so help up my hand to signal five. He nodded in confirmation, and said, “they should all be mine.  I’m figuring out how to take you from here, so you can be my personal slut and make me a lot of money”. Then he smiled and chuckled, which was a different side that I had seen before. He had a big, nice smile, so I’m not sure why he hid that. He abruptly stood up and walked past me. I could see dried cum on his PA as he walked by.  He grabbed a bourbon, then sat on the other side of couch and did a line of coke. He let it seep in for a bit, leaning back with his eyes closed. I just stood there and watched. God, he was hot, in such a bad way. He sat like that for about a half hour, then leaned forward. As he got up and walked by me, he grabbed me by the arm. He threw me on the bed this time. I was still sore from an hour ago. He didn’t talk to me, just put me on back, lifted my legs and shoved himself inside. He started fucking me with the force of a jackhammer, occasionally punching me in the chest and face, until he covered my face with a pillow. I was gasping for breath and I heard him laughing, then he came hard again. He didn’t remove the pillow right away, but when he did, I was gasping to catch my breath, as he just watched.

I just laid on the bed as long as I could, while he got up and had more coke, bourbon, and joints. I felt like I had been beaten up and I need to rest a bit. I laid there wondering how his drug use and behavior did not get him in more trouble, considering all the regulations the Alphas have. Also, Giovanni must know Tony was capable of what he was doing to me today, and he was alright with that? What if I miscarried some of these babies from these brutal encounters today? That is lost money, and I know Giovanni would not like that. Maybe I would get more clarity once the afternoon was over.

Tony began to loosen up and talk more, clearly buzzed from everything he had been doing this afternoon. He lit up a new joint and said, “you know, Giovanni and I have the same Mom”. I could see some resemblance but not a lot. They were both children of women, because that was just before women were eradicated and the Alpha/sub male society fully formed. He said, “our Mom was a total slut, just like you. She had ten babies, all by different fathers. Giovanni owes me. I got him out of so many situations. He owes me you.” I just listened, wondering why he was saying all this to me. Then he said, “he did this on purpose today, you know. He doesn’t even want you here anymore. I’ll use you and fucking kill you when I’m done. That’s how this is going to work. Make me as much money as you can, then I’m done.”  I could not believe what I was hearing, just staying silent and looking at the ground. Then he flew into a rage, throwing the bourbon glass and hit the wall next to me, “are you hearing me, fucktard?!  Motherfucker, you are useless trash!” I really felt trapped and at his mercy, so I shrugged, then swallowed hard before speaking, “I don’t know what to say about all that.” Then he said, “It speaks! Well look at that. The fat slut actually speaks.” He continued on his incoherent diatribe for another hour, when I heard the door unlock. Giovanni barged in and said, “times up!” and looked around in some disbelief. “What the fuck happened in here?” He looked at me first, and I just looked at the ground, then he looked at Tony. Tony just sneered at him and got up for another bourbon. Giovanni came over and started looking all over my body. Then he said to me, “well, there you go, you met Tony. He’s a fucking bastard, but I know you wanted to get fucked by him. From the looks of it, you sure did.” I nodded.  He continued looking at my body. “That’s a lot of blood on your legs, we need to get the babies checked out.” Nothing about me, but about the babies. Then he said, “you are covered in bruises too. We can’t present you to others looking like this. You’ll take a few days off.” Then he turned to Troy and said, “you reckless, ignorant, bastard. You nearly killed this cunt, and probably all 85 babies along with him. 8 of those are mine and 5 are yours!  You fucking asshole!  That is a lot of money!” Tony responded, “I do what I want, you know that. Fuck you.” The two of them proceeded to yell and scream at each other for the next ten minutes. I have never seen anyone disrespect Giovanni before, ever. Tony must have felt like nothing was going to happen to him, or he didn’t care, because he was going toe-to-toe with every word. Finally they simmered down. Tony snorted the last of the coke, put on his wrestling singlet, and held up the peace sign as he went out the door, “later Motherfucker…” is all he said to Giovanni. Giovanni stood there kind of dumbfounded like he had just been served his ass. Tony clearly has no fear.

Giovanni helped me to the bathroom and stayed while I showered, then left when I went to bed. The next morning, the handlers came to take me to the doctor. Part of my face was swollen, I had at least a half dozen fist-sized bruises all over my chest and back. And I was still bleeding a bit from my hole. The examination was painful. The doctor didn’t ask what happened, after I mentioned that I was with Tony. He just shook his head and looked down. He kept me there for a while and said, “I have some disappointing news, we need to wait for Giovanni.” I think something may have happened to the babies, I could feel it. It seemed like we waited forever for him to arrive, but it really wasn’t long. Giovanni entered with much less gusto and flourish than normal. He looked remarkably ordinary this morning with a white polo shirt and jeans. He looked a little tired. I think he may have known that bad news was coming. He stood there with his arms crossed, and said, “so, what is it?”.  The doctor said, “unfortunately, it appears that 30 of the babies have died from trauma”. None of yours and none of Tony’s. As he named off the fathers of the lost ones, Blue’s is gone, and many others. Not Garrett or Elonzo either. Giovanni pounded several times on the tables by the door, breaking a few of times. Then he made fists and let out a roar. The doctor flinched and definitely looked scared. He continued, “but also, Giovanni, if this is Tony’s doing, he also further impregnated him. There are 10 new ones from yesterday. This sub’s ovulation levels were sky-high over the last 24 hours, which is typically related to arousal.” The doctor paused for a reaction. Giovanni looked like he had a million thoughts running through his head. Instead of addressing the doctor, Giovanni walked closer to me, and said, “so… getting beat up like this arouses you? You like this happening to you? What is wrong with you?” I said, “I was aroused by how he looked”. Giovanni just stood there looking puzzled, then turned his hand motion to his body and said, “you like this body, no? Not some tattooed, pierced neanderthal.”  I said, “you are the most handsome, perfect Alpha man I have ever seen” and I left Tony out of it. I detected jealousy in the air, as he just stood there thinking in silence. Then he told the doctor to get me back to my room, where I would rest alone for a few days.

Having some time alone to rest and heal was needed. Three days had passed, and I was sad to have lost some of the babies. My size continued to accelerate though. The doctor has let me know that my arousal levels also rendered some of the lactation medication ineffective, so I was full of man milk in my chest, which needed to be extracted and brought under control. My abdomen was quite extended toward the pelvic area, and less so higher up. I definitely looked pregnant. Later in the day, Giovanni stopped in my room. He seemed to be in better spirits and actually asked me how I was feeling. I told him much better. He told me he had not seen Tony since they argued that day, but was trying to reach him. He told me that if I was feeling better, he wanted me to spend time with Garrett. I nodded. My apprehension is that he is younger than me and still kind of a novice Alpha. I was not sure what to expect. Giovanni said, “I would like to be here while you are with him, and I have been thinking about fucking him.” I looked puzzled because the Alpha code does not allow one Alpha to fuck another. I know it happened, because it happened with the group that kidnapped me, but that was kept way secret underground. But again, Giovanni appears to have the ability to break rules. He told me he would be going to get Garrett shortly and bring him by, but in the meantime, wanted me to go see the doctor to take care of my chest milk issue. He sent my handlers back in.

When I arrived at the doctor’s office, he put me into a reclining stirrup chair. He began to connect a number of wires and tubes, which made me curious. He then said, “we will be connecting these two tubes to your nipples, to extract milk into these containers over here.” He then held up a probe looking device connected to a wire, and said, “this is an electrode designed to increase and stimulate arousal through your anus and egg chamber, which should generate as much milk as possible, until you are empty. At that point, we will give you an updates dosage of your pills to hopefully prevent this from happening again.” I nodded my confirmation. The tubes were attached to my nipples with a strong suction, then he gently put the electrode inside of me. He started the electrode first, and the vibration hit me immediately. If I was able to ejaculate, that would have done it. The electrode sent constant orgasmic ripples all throughout my body. He then flipped the switch on the tubes and streams of milk starting flowing through. It took nearly thirty minutes to empty me out, and they filled several gallons. I could not help but think of the comparison between the jugs of milk that just came out of me and the gallons of sperm that I saw being extracted from Frank.

Once the doctor turned everything off, he asked me to stay for a bit, as I was still shaking from the orgasms and my nipples needed to readjust to my chest. That was a unique experience that kind of felt amazing. My handlers appeared, helped me to my feet, and brought me back to my room. I patiently waited for Giovanni and Garrett, wondering how this experience will be different than Tony or anyone else for that matter. Just as my mind was wandering, they walked in. Giovanni, shirtless for some reason, but wearing white basketball shorts and high tops. Garrett looking good. Also shirtless and very sweaty, holding a basketball. He said, like a little kid, “we were just playing basketball”. I smiled and nodded. He had quite a body. He had an all-American face. Tanned, some thick dark stubble, big brown eyes, thick caterpillar eyebrows, a perfect white smile. His hair was very thick and styled just like you would image a star football player would have it. Very short on the sides and back, but wavy and full on top. His body hair also impressive for his age. Somewhat light on his chest, but darker and fuller on his stomach and treasure trail. His arms and legs were mega-hairy, as were his pits. He had no back hair and none on his upper arms or hands. He was also wearing basketball shorts, and I know he had a large cock and balls, but not quite as large as most other Alphas. He seemed just giddy to be there. He was so opposite of Tony that it was almost comical. Just then, Giovanni laughed and asked me, “have you ever heard of hyperspermia?” I shook my head no, and he said, “you’re about to find out”.

Giovanni removed his shorts, and walked over to get a bourbon, then sat down. He looked silly being naked except for his high-tops. Garrett just stood there smiling, apparently waiting for instructions. Giovanni motioned him over. The three of us sat on the couch looking at each other. I wondered if Garrett had any idea that Giovanni planned to fuck him. Probably not, he did not seem to be too bright. He was pretty though. Garrett is the first one that spoke. He said to me, “Gosh, you are getting so big. I hope that is alright for me to say. I think it’s such a miracle that you can carry all those babies for us. I am excited to be a Dad!  Two of them are mine!” I just smiled. Giovanni said, “cool it hot shot, you do know that you sell them back to the mainland, right?” Garrett stumbled in response, “yea, oh yea, I know that. I was just saying that fathering babies for the first time is cool”. Then Garrett says to Giovanni, “I have been wanting to ask you. That is a lot of body hair. Does it bother you to be that hairy? I mean, I thought I was pretty hairy until I saw you and some of the other guys here.” Giovanni grinned, looked at me, and looked back at Garrett, and said, “Why would this bother me?” as he caressed his own body. Garrett just laughed nervously. Giovanni broke the awkward moment, by clapping his hands together and standing up. “Alright, let’s get this show on the road”, he said. He told Garrett to stand up, and motioned for me to get on my knees in front of Garrett. “Suck him off”, he demanded. I eagerly got started. He smelled amazing. Clean, yet musky, and also fresh. Even though he was sweaty from basketball. I had no problem deep-throating him, and his balls approvingly slapped my chin. Before long, he pushed my shoulders back a bit. He said, “I think I am getting too close”, as he looked at Giovanni. Giovanni motioned for me to stand up, then he said, “do you know what hyperspermia is?” He had asked me before and I said no, and I still didn’t know. He said, “Garrett here has that condition, which means that he generates a high volume of semen. Much more than most of the guys here. It is an actual disorder. In most cases it means a lower sperm count, but not with this stud.” Garrett stood there grinning. Giovanni went on to say, “when he cums in you, you’re likely not going to be able to hold it all, and you’ll most certainly get more babies out of this.” Garrett started grinning and rubbing his hands together. I nodded.

Garrett said, “can you get on the bed, please, on your back?” I did as he said. He definitely knew his way around, in spite of his youth and apparently naivety. He spit on his hand and opened me up with a few fingers. Then he gently pushed his way in and leaned into me and down to my face. He said, “I’m not hurting you, am I? I feel like I am pushing on your stomach. On the babies.” I said he was we fine. He further said, “I see your bruises, and I don’t want to hurt you.” I said, “I’m fine, really, just have fun.” He smiled in agreement and picked up some speed. There was a lot of his sweat dripping on me, but I liked it. After only five minutes, he said, “I’m getting close” and I could see his face showing the signs. His balls were low, so it was easy to feel them pulling up. Then, he let loose, and I mean he let loose. The pulsing was super strong, like he would have shot across the room if he was not inside of me. He yelled out in ecstasy, and he continued shooting for about 30 seconds. When he finally stopped, I could feel it pooled inside me. He pulled out and quite a bit flowed out of me. He knew the drill though, he scooped it up and pushed it back into me. He had been done for about a minute and he said, “oh, oh, I’m cumming again”, so he pushed me back down and shoved in quickly, just in time to let loose another flood. Not only was his semen voluminous, but it was also very fragrant. Such a strong semen smell from him. When he finally stopped shooting and our fucking seemed complete, he stood up, looking to Giovanni for approval. Giovanni said, “very impressive Garrett. You think you just made more babies?” He said, “God, I hope so!! That was amazing. He is so warm and it feels good inside him”. Giovanni then said, “I can tell you’re new at this.” Garrett looked puzzled and said, “You can? How can I get better?” I could see what was happening. Giovanni is about to make his move on this unconventional Alpha that is so naïve, I am not sure how he even qualified to be a full Alpha. Aside from his looks, of course.

Giovanni said, “are you sure you want to know? Because I can show you.” Garrett, more than interested, said, “Yes, please, I would love to know how to do this better.” Giovanni motioned for him to come over. “Turn around” was the order Giovanni gave when Garrett arrived in front of him. Suddenly, Garrett seemed apprehensive, like he knew something was off. He turned around slowly. Giovanni quickly locked his big arms around Garrett from behind, to which Garrett immediately struggled to get away, saying, “what is this? What are you doing?” Giovanni calmly, but firmly said, right next to Garrett’s ear, “I’m going to show you how to be better. Stop fighting. This stays here. I am helping you learn. You are not an Alpha yet, in my observation. I want to get you there, but this happens first.” Garrett continued to struggle, knowing what was going to happen. Giovanni didn’t budge, he had a strong hold. “Stop fighting me. We do this the easy way or the hard way.” I watched in amazement. Garrett stopped struggling for the moment, then calmly said, “Please, Giovanni, I can learn some other way. Please, please, don’t do this.” It was an earnest and desperate plea. Giovanni’s response was, “You’ll be fine. Stop fighting. This is between you and me. Nobody else will know.” By now, Garrett was breathing fast and sweating like he had just run a marathon. I could see his body relenting. Giovanni, not breaking his embrace, dragged Garrett over to his favorite spot at the back of the sofa. He let go of Garrett and bent him over the couch. Garrett’s face had gone from happy-go-lucky to scared and angry. Giovanni wasted no time shoving into Garrett, who screamed like he was being murdered. “Fuck, goddamn, what the hell!” he screamed out. “That hurts so fucking bad, please stop! PLEASE!” With every thrust, Giovanni got more intense and rough. At a few points, Garrett tried to move, perhaps to get away. Giovanni had such control over him that it was an exercise in futility. Once he was in a rhythm, he reached around and started jacking off Garrett while he was fucking him. It did not take long for Garrett to orgasm again, spraying his gigantic load all over the back of the sofa, all over the floor, and even all over himself. This made his anus pulse, which set Giovanni off to cum too, shooting deep inside Garrett. When Giovanni finished, he stepped back and waited for Garrett to compose himself. When Garrett stood up and turned around, he slipped and fell in his own cum on the floor. He just sat there. Giovanni said, “that’s how you do it. There are no niceties. There is no asking if you are hurting your sub. There is no gentle handling or touching. You did all of that wrong.” Garrett simply nodded and said, “I get it now”. Then Giovanni said with a grin, “at least we know you can’t get pregnant, otherwise you would have my babies in you right now.” Garrett responded with just a nod. I watched Giovanni turn this naïve, kind of sweet guy, into an angry, jaded Alpha, just like the others. Garrett got up off the cummy floor, and started to gather his shorts. He was having trouble walking after that though, so Giovanni made him sit down and gave him some of his favorite bourbon to try to recreate their brotherhood.

• 1 month later...
Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
15 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Part 15 Coming Soon - if you guys want it

Yes please, whist mpreg isn’t something I am sexually into, I have enjoyed the story, especially the descriptive fucking and orgy scenes.

On 2/22/2022 at 1:45 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

Part 15 Coming Soon - if you guys want it

Absolutely!  This is different from everything on here!  Please don’t stop.  What I like about this is the Dom/sub, the ferocity but how the Alphas, for all their strength and virility, are actually the slaves to the subs.  They literally can’t do without them.  And Danny is the absolute best.  You’ve balanced the needs of each group perfectly, the subs get all the alpha dick they need, and the alphas get to impregnate hot subs.  

• Piggy 1

LOVE IT  DannyBoy...I am as enthraled by MPREG as you are...just found this story yesterday and am reading it almost non-stop...you noticed I said Almost non-stop...had to stop momentarily while my Alpha stud breeder mountd his Breeding Stock boy for a hot raw fuck and breeding...wish I could get impregnated like Danny (you)...would luv to have my stud's gay babies...Sven and Eric...he is Nordic...keep those new chapters cumming...breed away!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2021 at 8:23 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I tried my hand and writing an mpreg story.  Been thinking about doing this for a while.  Hope you like it.

It was the summer I turned 18. I knew what was coming. I had been tagged many years early as breeding stock for the group of Alpha Men living on Cheshire Island. Alpha Men were not tagged as such until they were 21, and put through a regimented physical transformation. If they were tagged, they had potential. The six month program helped them build more muscle, and they received a daily cocktail that enhanced things like body hair and testosterone. All of this culminated in an analysis of their semen and reproductive health. As long as they transformed to the required physical specimens and had a sperm count in the 95th percentile of all men, they became full-time working Alphas on the island. Each man was required to impregnate as many sub men as possible, to create additional workers on the mainland. Some of those workers would turn into Alpha Men, some would be breeding stock, and most would be ordinary workers keeping the city and country operating efficiently.

There were about 500 Alpha Men on that island when I turned 16. On the other hand, there were far fewer subs that were breeding stock. Breeding stock are determined pre-puberty, and followed through puberty. They must physically develop into sturdy subs with exceptional physical stamina. Physical testing occurred with those that had potential. Breeding stock also received a daily cocktail beginning at age 13. This did nothing to change their outward appearance or physical components. The cocktail did transform their reproductive system though. While their penis and testicles remained intact, sperm production did not start, and erections were no longer possible. A new area developed just below the stomach and filled with his own eggs that began to produce at a high rate. Unused eggs expel weekly through the anus. A new channel forms from the new area, providing a second channel leading into the anal canal, pushing the area for waste more off to the side. The new channel with tight muscles and flexibility forms to begin accepting an Alpha Man’s penis and eventually birth children for them.

I knew it was what I was conditioned to be, but I was still scared. I was informed as I boarded the boat to go to the island that I would not be back. That I was heading to my new life. There were only two other subs on the boat with me that were also going over to be breeding stock. We were told there were only 24 of us, for all those Alpha Men. You have to remember that each of them is intent on breeding and creating offspring. With only 24 of us, and over 500 of them, that increased my fear even more. Pregnancy for us lasts nine months, just like it did for women, before they all disappeared. That means that once a sub is pregnant, it is nine months before any other Alpha Top can impregnate. Great care is given to all subs though, to ensure they stay in shape and age well enough to be desired. As we arrived, we were told that one sub had recently passed away at age 42, after bearing his 33rd child. Multiple births were common. As the three of us were escorted off the boat, into the holding area, it really started to feel real.

Our boat captain, who is just a worker, asked us to stay in the holding area, and wait for our Alpha host to come get us. We were told each of us would have a different host and be taken to entirely different areas. My Alpha host came first. He walked right up to me, without saying a word. He was older than I expected, probably around 50. Very tall and well-built, but not quite in as good of shape as I knew most Alphas were. He snapped a device onto my wrist, got behind me, placed his hand firmly on the back of my neck and guided me out of the holding area.

This place looked like I imagined Hawaii would look like. Lots of trees and water, and a lot of casual looking homes and small buildings. I had worn a t-shirt and shorts, no underwear. As we stood outside of the holding area, he let go of my neck and simply said, “remove your clothing”. Which, of course, I did. He got behind me again and placed his hand on my neck to guide me. I had sandals on, but the paths were a little rocky. I was very anxious, as I did not know where he was taking me. We are told during breeding stock development that we are not to speak until we are asked to. As we walked by the first small home, there was a very pregnant sub taking a shower outdoors. I could tell he was about my age and in fantastic shape. His chest that you could tell is normally quite muscular, had swelled in preparation for birth. I could not believe how large his stomach was. I saw three Alpha Men standing just inside the door to that home and a jolt went through my body. It was a combination of sexual excitement and indescribable fear. They were big men. There was an air of assertiveness. Even being that far away from them, I could smell them. I could smell their sweat, their masculinity, and even that smell of freshly expelled semen. It was very strong. As we took the long walk down the path, that strong smell never went away.

After what seemed like forever, we arrived at a home that was about twice the size of that first house that we saw. I knew why I was on the island, but knew nothing else about how this process would happen. He was still holding my neck. He took me to the door, and he said to wait there for my Breeders to get me.  He called them Breeders. Then he walked away quickly. It was a solid door, and the windows had curtains.  I could not see inside, but I could see the shadows inside. That smell was strong, and I felt my egg chamber start to shift a little bit. I looked down at my chest and stomach and wondered how long it would be, if ever, that I would see my body like this again. I worked hard to keep it in stellar shape. It was then that the door opened.

I looked up to see a man about 6’7”, about 270 pounds, shoulders so broad he filled the doorway. He was covered in hair from head to toe, and he was naked. Not surprised that he was naked. What I saw hanging between his legs almost made me faint though. A long, fat, heavy, very veiny cock, and hairy balls the size of avocados. The smell of men got even stronger when he opened the door. He placed his giant hairy hand on top of my head, then around the back of my head and pulled me inside. It was a fairly small living room with some sectional sofas and a fireplace. A few pieces of clothing laying around. He introduced himself as Greg. He looked like he was mid-30s. His voice was so deep that the sconces on the wall shook a bit. I did not see anyone else, but I did see more men in the shadows behind the curtains outside. Greg took my hand and pulled me along through a hallway, towards a big room where I saw some flickering light. We turned the corner and there they all were. My heart was beating a million miles an hour. I didn’t count how many men initially, but I estimate around 70. They had been quiet, so I was surprised to see that many. All naked and apparently ready.  Ready for me. As I entered, all the deep voices started murmuring and chatting with each other. Greg then tells me they have all been waiting for me, and that one of them would be impregnating me that night. He said they would all be trying, but only one would be the winner. I immediately shuddered wondering how I would handle 70 men in one night, especially with many as big as Greg.

Greg and another man each took one of my arms and led me to a very comfortable looking sling contraption. They asked me to lay down in it and get comfortable. Then they each took one leg, raising them high and apart almost directly over my head, so my hole was facing out but also a bit upward. In the breeding stock training, they told us the best way to get pregnant is on our back and hips a little higher, so the sperm can flood our egg chamber. After securing my legs, they fastened my wrists together above my head. Clearly an experienced group that knew how to optimally position their breeding stock. It was then that the smell in the room was so strong that I nearly had an orgasm. It was like the air was made of man sweat and semen. I felt my arousal inside. Greg then told me that each man would be fucking me, cumming inside, and when they were all finished, I would be put into a 24-hour isolation for care. Then they would test for pregnancy and determine whose it was. He said to expect this to take about six hours. I would be asked to provide oral to the men waiting to go next, but I was not to ingest any semen.  All semen was to go inside my anus to my egg channel.

I closed my eyes for just a moment, before a man near my head sternly told me to keep my eyes open. Then he guided his cock into my mouth. It was big, but not as big as Greg’s. I knew from my training exactly how to please him. After only about two minutes, he moved to my ass, and in one quick plunge, he was in all the way. It hurt like hell at first, but then it started to feel great. It did not take more than five minutes or so and I felt some pressure. I soon knew that his cock was expanding in preparation for ejaculation. He leaned down to kiss me, then he slapped my face hard. Then another man put his cock in my mouth. Without saying a word, just an aggressive grunt, he unloaded. I felt it. It was a warm sensation. He quickly pulled out. Then the men continued to rotate. The aggression and mob mentality started to intensify, and things got rough. Their rules are not to harm the breeding stock, but they were pushing limits. After only about 10 of them had their turn, I didn’t think I could take any more. I did not have a choice though. Then kept at me, for hours. I nearly passed out several times. The smell was intoxicating. Sperm everywhere. It was all mixing inside me and as hard as I tried, I could not hold 70 loads inside me. Men continue to pick some up from the floor and shove it in me.  There simply was no room.

After what seemed like an eternity, Greg took my legs and arms down. Cum starting flowing out of me. I was immediately scolded and told to tighten up and keep it in. Greg put me on a stretcher and wheeled me to a recovery room. It was comfortable and warm, and it would make it easy for me to rest. Before leaving the room, he connected a wireless ultrasound to my abdomen, and inserted a very large plug into my anus that was definitely not coming out without help. Even though the bed was comfortable, I was covered in cum and sweat, and was not allowed to shower. I slept all night.

Greg came to get me early in the morning. He was still naked.  None of them ever wore clothes. At least around me. He said he was taking me to the physician for examination, then I could shower. The physician also appeared to be just a worker and not an Alpha Man. He had been through this before and knew exactly what happened to me and what to do next. He removed the wireless device from my abdomen and plugged it into a device. He spent probably 15 minutes looking at the data. He told me he would be right back, and he went to get Greg. When Greg came back in, they both told me it was a success. One of the men that came in me last night got me pregnant. The first night. The doctor was currently comparing DNA code, which was taking a while. I remember many of the men from last night, but not all of them. About a half hour later, the doctor said the one that got me pregnant out of those 70 men was Frank. I wanted to know more about Frank, but I was not allowed to talk or ask questions. Greg told me to wash up, and to rest up for the pregnancy announcement this evening. Then he said it would be following by more fucking, for anyone that wanted to, now that pregnancy was not going to happen this night.

I was given a special liquid dinner to keep my insides clean, and off we went to the pregnancy announcement. Greg is the one that escorted me there. He seems nice enough, but he does not talk to me really. We went to the same room we were in last night. The sling was there and ready, and all of the same men were there, naked again. Greg guided me by the shoulders to a lounge chair and told me to sit. The men there knew what this was about. It was like they were waiting to see who won the lottery. Greg stood there and said, “it was a success, our breeding stock has been impregnated”. Then he said, “the lucky breeder…is Frank”, and they all stood up to cheer, giving Frank high fives and masculine jabs. I remember Frank from last night. He appears to be late 20s or so. Still a somewhat young looking face, but heavily bearded. He looks Arab or Latin. He is not as tall as some of the other men, maybe a little over six feet, but he is extremely hairy and muscular, like a rugby player. He is also hung very well, and uncut. I remember him because he spit in my face, slapped me, and choked me when he was cumming. He was very, very aggressive. Greg motioned for Frank to come forward. His swagger said it all, he was proud. Greg said, “so how many does this make for you stud?” and he said, “this will be seven!”.  Considering the low number of breeding stock, for him to have seven children, he must win this game often.

Greg put his arm around Frank’s shoulder and said, “well guys, looks like he out-spermed all of you again.  Way to go stud!”.  Frank had not even looked at me or acknowledged me at all. I was watching him closely and looking at every part of his face and body. Suddenly, Frank turns his head toward me to look, and grins. He pushes Greg arm away and he walks toward me with his crotch shoved in front and a grin on his face like he was on top of the world.  He stood in front of me, staring down at me, and commanded me to stand up. He got right in my face, so we were eye to eye. He grabbed the sides of my head and spits in my face, calling me a cunt. He then said I was his and I better birth him another Alpha boy. All subs have boy babies, as the female species has phased out. I did my best to nod with him having my head in a vice. He started tracing my lips with his big, hairy fingers.  Shoving a few in. It seemed like he was about to blow his top. Then he pulled my body close, and shoved a finger inside me, all the way. Then he simply said…”that’s mine”. 

Greg broke the moment, and said it was time for any of the guys that wanted to have fun to come over to the sling. As many of the men there wanted to get subs pregnant as their main priority, some decided to sit out. Most did not though, and I endured a second night in a row of relentless fucking. I knew this was my destiny now, and I would need to learn to love it more.

The next month went by and every night was the same. During the day, they took good care of me and make sure I was comfortable. They had workers to do most of the chores, and was able to focus on just being breeding stock. I started to notice changes in my body even in that first month. My nipples were sore, and I felt my chest getting a little puffier. I was allowed to continue working out, and that is much of what I did all day. Toward the end of that first month, I could see my lower abdomen start to extend a bit. They told us in breeding school that we would grow faster and bigger babies than women ever did. Our bodies are able to handle that. Women started to show around month 4 or 5, and here I was showing at month 1.

Coming up on the end of month two, and I was definitely showing. I was seeing the doctor every week, but they would rarely tell me anything. This time the doctor said he had an update, and as always, he had to make sure Greg was there for any medical news. Frank would only see me during the sex orgies for the most part. All he cares about is the birth. This time the doctor said, “there are three in there.  Tell Frank.”  Wow, so I had three of his babies growing in me. I guess it is no wonder I am showing this much this early. My chest was getting bigger too, fast. Not like breasts, but more like a puffier chest, because I was working out too. I am beginning to produce milk, but subs do not do anything with that. It is a biological occurrence that they have not figured out how to stop yet. I was not feeling sick or anything, and actually felt great.

As the next couple of months went quickly, I was six months pregnant and getting to a point that it was really hard to move. I was gigantic. The sex orgies were a requirement, this whole time, but it was hard to get my legs that high and was really uncomfortable. As I approached seven months, my skin was on fire. It was being stretched beyond it’s limits. While Greg and the doctor were doing their best to make sure I was comfortable, there was really nothing they could do that was good enough at this point.  I just had to try my best until it was time to give birth.

Finally, as I reached the end of my 8th month, the babies started to move down and I could feel my anus preparing. The babies grew in an amniotic sack, so my water would be breaking. It happened during one of the nightly sex orgies. Some of the men wanted to keep going, but Frank intervened and made them stop. The pain of starting birth was excruciating. It hurt much worse than any horse cock that had been inside me. As breeding stock, we are conditioned to give natural birth. We will stretch as far as we need to and will not rip, but it’s still a small hole. They had two men cover my mouth during the birth because I just couldn’t stop groaning and screaming. Finally, nearly 24 hours after my water broke, all three baby boys were delivered. Each one was between 7 and 8 pounds, so I was carrying around 24 pounds worth of baby. I could easily see they were Frank’s. They had his eyes and his face, and his skin. As is customary, the babies are immediately removed and provided to the father. The father then brokers a deal to get them to the mainland and become what they were meant to be, either a worker, and Alpha, or breeding stock. I would never see the babies again. I was conditioned to deal with this, so I was fine.

I was given a 48 hour resting period, and then everything started up again. I was so sore, but I knew it was my duty. My first night back into the sex orgy was an event. Any time a new unpregnant sub is being presented for impregnation, a lot of Alpha Men want their shot. There were twice as many as last time, and I just took a deep breath knowing what was coming. Aside from there being more men, everything else was practically the same as last time. Even the wireless ultrasound when it was over.

The next morning, back to the doctor I go. And once again, I had gotten pregnant by someone last night.  Just 48 hours after giving birth. Frank had been one of the men that fucked me, so I wondered if it was his again. A few moments later, the doctor said this time it was Miguel. I did not remember a Miguel, but I figured I would find out at the pregnancy announcement.

Everything is about process and tradition, so everything worked the same way again. The crowd cheered when it was Miguel.  Frank sneered at me, then flicked me off, as if it was my fault his sperm didn’t win this time. Miguel was built like a tight end, and I remembered him too. Very tall, a little more lanky than the other guys, but big shoulders and well built. He had a very long, thick cock, with lots of veins. I remember him because he fucked with intensity and focus, but not rough like Frank. I remember he chewed on my nipples as he was cumming deep inside me, and he had some milk on his chin. He was Mexican, very hairy, great head of hair, and some of the mostly muscular and veiny forearms I have ever seen.  And now I am having his baby.

Outstanding! 

On 9/5/2021 at 6:48 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

Wow, lots of private messages on this.  I know some of you liked it, and some offered critiques and wanted me to go in certain directions.  I'm really just going with where my creativity takes me, based on the things that are hot to me. It won't be everyone's taste.  

Here is The Alpha Island continued, Part 2:

After Greg revealed the news to everyone, Miguel came up to the front of the room to join us.  He was much taller than I remembered from the night before, slightly taller than Greg. Miguel was much calmer than Frank and most of the other guys. There was a quiet intensity about him. He walked over to me, got behind me, then reached around and placed his hands on my stomach. Then he kissed my neck. It caught me off guard because it was one of the few times I felt like they viewed me as a fellow human. Just because I am a sub does not mean I do not crave some connection. I felt his semi-hard cock hitting my lower back, but it felt like kind of an intimate moment in front of all those other men. I put my hands over his on my stomach, then he quickly pulled away. Almost as if he realized he had gotten too close or intimate with the breeding stock. He just gave me a steely gaze and went back to where he was sitting. He was very, very handsome and I wished he would have wanted to spend more time with me alone.

Fast forward one month in, and like last time, I was feeling my body change again. I started to show early again. This time though, I felt more nauseous. Miguel came to see me more often than Frank, but it was always with the doctor and he only spoke to the doctor. Every time I saw him, I wanted to speak and ask him if he would spend more time with me so I could get to know him. I wanted to get to know someone there. While the doctor and Miguel were talking, I found out I was giving Miguel his first baby. All the men here had high fertility, but his sperm had never impregnated a sub before, with so much other competition. I also found out that Miguel was a star football player for nearly 10 years and had only been on Alpha Island for five years. His hands, and hairy, beefy, forearms were something to behold. You could tell he worked on them to be a skilled football player. I wanted to touch them, but I was not allowed to touch them unless they told me to. Miguel stood up to leave and looked back to give me a long, blank gaze, then left.  I feel like he wants to talk to me.

I had a more formal check up as I ended my second month. I was nearly as big as I was the first time, and I found out that once again, there were three babies in me. It was only Greg and the doctor when I heard that and they decided to go get Miguel to tell him. Miguel came into the room and looked worried. Then they told him he had fathered three babies and he seemed overcome. There was a gentle soul in there somewhere. He came over to me and once again put his hands on my stomach. I kept watching his face, but there was no expression, and he still did not talk to me. I had to understand why I was there. It was to be breeding stock, not someone’s lover.

As the next month passed, and I got even bigger, I continued to work out. Even at three months, my stomach was in the way, but I still did what I needed to do. One day, as I was leaving the gym area for subs, Frank was standing outside apparently waiting for me. I nodded to him in acknowledgement as I walked by. He looked heated, and every vein and muscle was bulging in this big man. He started to follow me, and reached around from behind to grab me by the throat. He pulled me face to face again, but of course with him being taller than me, I had to look up. I could smell his beard oil he was so far into my face. Those almost black eyes were staring into my soul. He said my babies should be his. I did not know what to say, even if I was allowed to talk. He started caressing my large stomach, then grabbed my chest causing some milk to get on his hands. This disgusted him apparently and he slapped me hard enough to knock me down. He put his size 16 foot on my head and began spitting on me, calling me some horrendous names. I was hoping someone else would appear to stop what he was doing, but nobody else was ever there, and I did not dare scream out.

He proceeded to tell me how much money he got for our babies, and it was very lucrative. He wanted to create more with me, so he could get more money. This time, it’s Miguel though, and Frank is not happy. It is not my fault, but he is blaming me. He pulled me up off the ground by the arm and then grabbed me by the neck toward a small house, pulling me inside. There was nobody else there. This was uncommon. We were told as breeding stock that these Alpha Men were instructed to gather in packs with subs, so as to avoid any one-on-one relationships that could develop. This is likely why Miguel is so standoffish. Frank pushed me down onto the sofa, and shoved two fingers inside me. All the while muttering nonsense about how those should be his babies and maybe they should come out. Then without a second thought, he proceeded to rape me. I know this was not allowed but unless someone else saw it, I could not say anything. His aggression was over the top and I feared he might permanently injure me or Miguel’s babies. It did not take long for him to cum and I felt the fullness with him inside me, then he finished me off with another hard slap. He likely realized what he had done and made a quick exit. So quick that the semen still in his penis dripped onto the sofa and floor. He left me in this house. I didn’t know if it was his or not, so I got up to leave. I felt like the babies were ok, but I was battered and bruised. Enough that someone would surely ask me about it.

That next evening, the men at the sex orgy remarked to each other about my bruised body, but nobody asked what happened. Frank was there too, as if nothing happened. Miguel was there too, and also made no mention of it. When the orgy was over and I was returned to my room, I had to put it out of my mind and move on. Then the next morning, Greg and the doctor wanted to see me, and they actually asked me about it. I was going to tread carefully, because I did not want to get Frank in trouble or face any more backlash. I was just breeding stock, after all. I told them that I had an unprovoked altercation with one the of the Alpha Men and that I was fine and just wanted to move on. They seemed to want to know who did it, but did not ask me further questions. Instead, they performed another ultra sound, because this was about the offspring of the Alpha Men, not me. Based on their actions, I had to assume they know what happened and it has happened before, but once they confirmed the babies were fine, they dropped the whole inquiry.

After another fairly routine and predictable couple of months, I was approaching the end of my seventh month of pregnancy. I was not quite as big with Miguel’s babies as I was with Frank’s, but still horribly uncomfortable. I had a surprise visit from Greg telling me that Miguel had requested a one on one meeting with me, through all the proper protocols, and that I would be meeting with him that evening. All meetings are to be supervised, and Greg would be there. I am not sure of Greg’s role here, but he seems to govern the processes. I did not ask why Miguel wanted to see me and I was not told. Later that evening, Miguel entered my room followed by Greg. He looks more amazing to me every time I see him. Greg stayed at the door with his hands clasped in front of him, while he watched us. Miguel sat down next to me and began caressing my stomach. He did not look me in the face initially, but then he did. He said he had permission to keep me with him in his room for the remainder of the pregnancy, for the sake of my safety and that of the babies. He told me he knows I was assaulted and he thinks he knows who did it, and that he will do anything he can to protect his babies.  I was excited by the prospect to be alone with Miguel. He told me it would be unsupervised but that he would follow all protocol. He asked me to gather my things.

I gathered all my belongings and put them onto a cart. My stomach was straining against my expanding skin even more, as I moved about the room. As Miguel and I left the room, Greg shut the door behind us, and walked in the other direction. I would be alone with Miguel, at least until tonight’s orgy. Miguel’s room was in the same building as mine, but on the other end. In was more minimal than mine with a little furniture and practically no decoration. I had been fixated on his nude body even since he walked into my room. Once we arrived to his room, he told me where to sit, then got me some pillows and water. He put on some soccer shorts too, that barely held his manhood. He let me rest, then begrudgingly escorted me to the orgy for the evening. As subs get more and more pregnant, the number of men participating in the orgies goes down. There was a core group of Alpha Men that enjoyed fucking heavily pregnant subs. Those men were there. Frank was not this time. Even with less than 50 men taking advantage of my current condition, I could barely make it. When it was over, we went back to Miguel’s room. He wanted me to wash off all the semen, clean out, and be fresh for bed. I was in bed, and he slept on the sofa in the room. I still was not allowed to talk, but I wanted him in bed with me. I woke up in the middle of the night to Miguel climbing in bed with me. I inched closer to him and he did not move away. He placed one of his hands on my stomach again and moved closer. I could feel him growing up against my back and ass, but I dared not make a move. A few moments later, he pulled me close to him and penetrated me. I could feel the veins in his forearms against my chest as he pulled me closer. If I was capable of achieving an erection, I certainly would have at that point. He slid all the way into me, with no room to spare, and pumped in and out for a while, before quietly cumming inside. This was against the rules, and he did not seem to care. When he pulled out of me, he went back to the couch. The next morning, as I strained to get up out of bed, the remaining semen I had not absorbed flowed out onto the bed. Miguel quickly grabbed the sheets to be cleaned, and left me in the room.

Later in the afternoon, Greg and the doctor stopped by and asked to examine me. It was not my normal time, but I have to do what they say. They noticed I was cleaned up on the outside, and upon examining internally, discovered recent semen. They asked me directly if Miguel had been breeding me last night. I had to tell them yes. I immediately wondered what would happen. That evening, Miguel never came back to the room. Greg and the doctor came to get me for the nightly orgy. With just six weeks until probably birth, the orgies are unbearable. Miguel was not there either. Upon return to my room, they told me that Miguel would not be returning, but they would not tell me what happened to him. I was crushed and heartbroken. It was my fault for telling Greg and the doctor. Once again though, I had to remember why I was there. I was returned to my own room the next day.

Six weeks later, my water broke as I prepared for the orgy night. I was left alone for hours before someone came to help me. I gave birth to three of Miguel’s babies that night. They came faster that Frank’s did. I was allowed to stay with them for a few hours. They looked like Miguel. All three had full heads of hair already. I wondered if Miguel would get to take them or not, and I was dying to ask, but could not. The babies were taken away and I was cleaned up. All of this happened just before orgy time, so I got the night off, along with the customary recovery window. I could not help but think of Miguel though and where he may be. I never did find out, and now the babies were gone too. Back to square one and being alone.

It was nice to have the next day completely off to recover. I knew I would be in high demand that next night. A newly unpregnant sub that was ripe for the picking. I felt the buzz happening, the excitement of the men around my area of the island, and it was all because of me. The entire day, as I went about my business, all the Alpha Men were like dogs in heat, ready and wanting to pounce on me. No rest for the weary. With so many men waiting, I was certain to get pregnant again tonight. Every man I looked at, I wondered if it would be him. Frank had been laying low, so I only saw him infrequently, but I could not imagine him not being there tonight. I heard some Alpha Men talking about how Frank had impregnated another sub in a different area around the same time I got pregnant by Miguel. Apparently they are allowed to cross areas due to lack of subs overall. This other sub gave birth to five babies, and nearly died in the process. I went back to my room to rest before the big night.

Greg came to get me right on time. The room could not hold all the men that wanted their shot at me that night, so dozens more were waiting in the hallway. Hard-ons everywhere. Many were dripping pre-cum on the floor already. The man smell was indescribable. Sweat, semen, musk, all things that signaled extreme fertility. I looked around for Miguel but did not see him in the crowd. Frank was there and never took his eyes off me. With so many men there, they did a lottery to determine the order, and also decided to take two breaks to give me a breather. There were 214 men there and every one of them wanted to be the next one to carry his babies. Greg put me in the familiar position and practically had to hold the first guys back. This lasted the entire evening, well into the morning. I passed out many times and there was blood mixed with semen everywhere. I was completed annihilated and my insides were rearranged. Many of the same men fucked me that always do, including Frank, but many more new ones this time. Still no Miguel unless he was there when I was passed out. As we had a long night, I was given the whole following day to rest, with the ultrasound attached. I could feel inside me that something was happening and I was sure I got pregnant again.

As I woke the following morning, I noticed that my body was quickly back to muscular and in shape. I missed seeing that, and I knew it would be short-lived. Same old routine this time… Greg and the doctor took me to his office, examined the ultrasound, and determined that I was indeed pregnant once again. With 214 fertile Alpha Men cumming directly into my egg chamber, how could I not be?  The doctor told Greg that something strange had happened though. I had two amniotic sacks forming, so I was impregnated by two men. They said it had happened many years ago to another sub and he successfully gave birth to a baby for two men. It can happen, but was rare. The doctor asked that I be held out of activity for the day while he determined who the fathers were. The pregnancy announcement would take place the next night, and would feature two winners.

The next day, Greg and the doctor revealed to me that Frank was one of the fathers again. The other father was Lamar, a rugby player originally from Zimbabwe. He was 38, 6’5”, 250 pounds, and incredibly muscular. He was also very dark black, which would make it easier to determine which babies were his. Even compared to Frank, who himself was a dark Arab man. There were a few men I remember that could have been Lamar, but I would see him tonight. The doctor and Greg had discussed that Lamar had fathered one other child and one of the largest ever birthed there at 15 pounds. As I pondered the thought of multiple births again, with one maybe being as large as 15 pounds, I felt sick.

I spent the day thinking about how I had given birth to six babies in the past year, and was about to birth more, I realized I was here to do this and it would never change. I found some comfort and security with this, but also some sadness that I would not have a relationship, like I may have had with Miguel. Walking down the hallway with Greg, I was feeling a little off and wanted to ask more about the phenomenon of two men being the father. I asked Greg if he knew Lamar well. He stopped dead in his tracks, turned abruptly to me, and slammed me into the wall. He said, “why the fuck are you talking to me, when I did not ask you to?”  I said I was sorry, and he continued walking with me. I took a chance, but clearly that backfired. As I entered the room, all eyes were on me, as I made my way to the chair. Greg started the ceremony and told them we had an unusual circumstance this time. Not only was I pregnant, but two different men had gotten me pregnant. The silence in the room turned to hushed conversation and surprised and excited looks. Greg went on to explain how this could happen and reminded everyone of the last time it happened.  Then all focus turned to who won the sperm race this time. Greg first announced Frank, yet again. Nobody seemed surprised. Frank was his usual cocky self. He grabbed his big dick, swung it around, and said, “I beat 213 of you. Suck it!!!”  Then Greg said, “212.  Don’t forget you are sharing this sub’s pregnancy.”  Everyone looked around at each other, trying to figure out who the second person was. Greg said, “Guess”. Men started throwing out guesses, and one of them even laughed and said, “maybe Miguel again!”, then the others laughed. Greg said, “No. It’s Lamar. This will be his second. Congrats Lamar.” Lamar stood up and clapped for himself. Not too many of the other guys seemed too happy for him, especially Frank.

Lamar came to the front, then motioned for everyone to sit down. He was a large, imposing presence up there, so everyone listened. Greg stepped off to the side. Lamar strutted back and forth across the front the of the room with his third leg swinging heavily. He launched into a speech about the importance of him breeding. It was kind of bizarre.  He often looked at me like a proud father during his speech. The rest of the men started groaning, wanting him to stop.  He turned around to me, pulled me out of the chair, told me to get down on my hands and knees, facing away from the room.  Then he squatted down, pointed at my hole, and said, that’s part of me in there. My kid is growing in there, not yours. Frank sat there silent but fuming. Then Lamar shoved finger up my hole, causing me to yelp and jump. Then he pulled his finger out and put it in his mouth, saying, “yea, that’s all me up there”. Frank rushed the front of the room and the two men started fighting. Several others pulled them away from each other, then they all calmed down and sat down. Greg said, “look guys, I know breeding is your top priority, but it just isn’t going to happen every time for all of you. You have to face that fact.”  Then a man named Paul spoke up and said, “maybe Frank should have to sit out a time or two, to give some of the rest of us a chance.”  Greg said, “that’s not how this works.  If your time is up, it’s up.”

Everyone finally calmed down and I was once again escorted to the sling for orgy.  As per usual, a segment of the guys left because I was already pregnant.  Those remaining just wanted to get their rocks off, which I was good for. The volume of semen that has been shot into me over the past year is unbelievable. The smell of it was pretty much permanent at this point. When I was done, Greg took me back to the room and told me that for the first time in two years, they were putting all of the subs together for the day at the end of the week. I have not seen another sub since that first night I was here. Not even at the gym.  I think most of them are, um, busy, most of the time. He did not tell me why they were putting us together.

That Friday, I was put on a bus with two other subs in my area, and taken to a location too far away to walk. Upon arrival, we joined the 21 other subs. All this time I have been here, no other subs have come here. Until today. They brought in three new subs, so now there were 27 of us. Aside from the three new subs, and me (just one week pregnant), all of the other subs were in visible stages of pregnancy. Greg and one other man told us that they would be rotating us to other locations across the island. I was curious about the other subs, and we were allowed to talk to each other, or least we were never told we couldn’t. They ended up leaving us alone for the afternoon while they moved our belongings to our new areas. I made quick friends with a sub named Chad, who was 28. He has been there since he was 18 too, and was nearly full-term with his 22nd and 23rd baby. All of his had different fathers. He was really cute, I could see why he was selected. Being here for 10 years, he had a lot of stories. Mostly drama between the Alpha Tops, and their testosterone-fueled fighting, possessiveness, aggressiveness, and tempers. He said it was not unusual for Alpha Tops to suddenly disappear, as infractions were common. He warned me against speaking without being spoken to. He said the first time he did it, he was yelled at just like I was. The second time, they fastened a contraption to his testicles and continually shocked him for hours. There has not been a third time. He said they will talk to you more as you’re there longer, but they always have to initiate. I met another sub that got there just before I did. His journey was similar to mine. Pregnant right away and not a gap since. He gave birth to six babies too, including some birth of multiples. All by different fathers. When I told my story, they all said they heard of Frank. He treated other breeding stock of his babies the same as me. They all said they are terrified they will get pregnant by Frank. When we rotate, someone will end up in his area. A few of the other subs mentioned men similar in their areas, but none quite as volatile as Frank. They also never call us by name, so I was surprised to hear that the Alpha Men use our names, or a description, when we are not around. When I said my name was Danny, a few of the subs spoke up and said, “oh, we have heard about you”. I was shocked and puzzled.  They said, “they all want you”.  One of them said not only did they love sex with me, but my babies were being sold at the highest possible prices back on the mainland. All the tops wanted me to have their babies. That explained a lot. Turns out none of them had orgies as big as mine. One of them said, “getting you pregnant is like winning the lottery for them”. They were not aware I was pregnant until I told them, because it had only been a week. One of them said I was the reason they were doing rotations, because they wanted me closer to other groups of Alphas so they didn’t have to travel so far. Alphas hate traveling and want their subs on demand.

As the afternoon wound to a close, our hosts came in to get us. I was put on a bus by myself, and all he would say is, “you’re special, so you’re going to the Gold Sanctum”.  Um, ok, what does that mean? About two hours later, we pulled up to a gated mansion. There were six heavily armed men standing outside the bus.  As the bus stopped, my host put a hood over my head and gently walked me off the bus. I was lifted up by two men and carried into another vehicle, which felt like a kind of golf cart. They drove me across the grounds, I am assuming to the mansion.  I heard one of them mention it being a side entrance. The same two men carried me inside. They told me not to remove my hood, then I heard the door close. Moments later, the same door opened and what sounded like several men came in. They were talking like I was not there. They said I would be perfect for “Giovanni’s house”, whatever that meant. Then I shuddered as I felt hands exploring me. They started feeling me and firmly tracing my musculature. It seems they were inspecting me. I flinched when they felt my chest and nipples. I am always sensitive there while pregnant. Even though I was only a week pregnant, I’m sure they had to know. As one of them squeezed my nipples, he said, “yea, this one is fresh off of giving birth”. Then another one said, “cunt’s pregnant again already, happened the day after the last birth”. Then they removed my hood. There were five men in the room, a few of them were Latin clearly, and the others appeared to be Middle Eastern. One of them said, “oh yea, this breeding stock is perfect, head to toe”. Then one behind me put a hand underneath my balls and squeezed, while shoving three big fingers from his other hand up my hole. I dared not make a sound, ask questions, or show fear. He started laughing heartily, then said, “I can’t wait”.

About ten minutes later, the door opened and in walked the most imposing, handsome man I had ever seen. None of these men were naked, just me. The man that came in the door also looked Middle Eastern to me, but I do not know for sure. He was about 6’6”, 250, very muscular, a face so bearded it was almost up to his big black eyes. His hair was very short and very dark. He was wearing a white dress shirt, unbuttoned about a third of the way down, to reveal nothing but a mat of chest hair. He wore a ring on each of his giant fingers. His arm hair seemingly growing out of his shirt cuffs to cover his hands and fingers. He wore a gold chain as well. His pants were tight and I could see he had a package that would send me running for the hills. He walked slowly toward me, flashing a toothy grin every couple of steps. Looking me up and down. He appeared to be about 40. Very confident, very cocky, very assertive. I just stood there. He got very close to my face, then started to view every part of my body. He circled me looking me up and down. Then stops directly in front of me, folding his arms. He smiles big, starts laughing, and talking to the guys around him, he says, “this is what I have been waiting for”, then quickly turns stern asking them why I had not been there sooner. One of the men spoke up and said they just found out about me. He then turned his head to me, looking me in the face. He said, “I am Giovanni. This is my home. You are here for me. You will do what I say with who I say when I say. I will treat you well, but make no mistake, you are mine. You will not wear clothing. You will continue to be breeding stock. You may speak to me or anyone else if they tell you that you can, otherwise you are to be silent. Nod your head to confirm your understanding, cunt.” Of course, I nodded. Then he suddenly grabbed the back of my head pulling me to his face, then he slowly licked my lips, and pushed me back.  As he was walking away, he said, “take him to his room”.

Upon arriving in my room, all of the men left except for one. He told me I would have a personal assistant that was a regular worker. The assistant is Jon, and he would be there momentarily. Then the man left, leaving me alone in the room. The room was huge, plush, and amazing. There were no windows, but there was a super comfortable bed, all the amenities like a penthouse suite at a four-star hotel, including my own luxurious bathroom. I could get used to this. There was a knock at my door and it was Jon. He introduced himself, but was a stoic, unemotional person. He asked if I needed anything, which I did not, then told me dinner was in 30 minutes and to prepare to go. Then he provided me with dinner clothing, which was a golf shirt and khakis. I did as I was told, and 30 minutes later I went to open the door, but it was locked. They locked me in. The five men from earlier came to get me and brought me down to what looked like a cocktail hour. There were about 100 men there. All dressed well, and looking just as good as all the men on the island. They were not naked like the Alphas at the last place, and I did not smell constant sweat and semen like I did before. It was fancy. Giovanni walked up to me, took my hand and led me across the room to meet the men in the room. He introduced me as “our breeding stock” and not my name. Just like the men at the last place, these men looked at me like they were going to devour me. I guess a man is a man no matter where he is. This was a full-on ballroom, decorated to the nines. Who are these men? What is different about them than the other men? I had so many questions I was not allowed to ask.

After introductions, Giovanni directed everyone to the dining room. It was a giant round table to was set to have all 100 men there at one table. I sat next to Giovanni. I watched him carefully. He has the biggest fingers I have ever seen, and the thickest beard. He kept holding my hand most of the time. As dinner started he said, “you have all met our breeding stock, and will have your opportunity with him, now that he is here.” Then he said, unfortunately, he was impregnated about a week ago. All of the men started to chatter their disappointment. Then Giovanni said, “Silence!” followed by, “we are taking care of the situation”.  What the hell does that mean? All of the men had meals, but I had a drink and two big pills. Once everyone started to eat, Giovanni (still holding my hand) leans over and quietly said, “swallow those pills. Now.”  I hesitated and he squeezed my hand so hard I thought he broke it. So I took the pills. I sat and watch all the men talk and eat, including Giovanni who was eating with one hand and holding mine in the other. About an hour into dinner, I felt a pain in my lower abdomen. Giovanni noticed, excused himself, and escorted me back to my room. He took me into the bathroom and told me it was time to terminate my pregnancy. He said I was there for him, not the prior Alpha Tops. We learned in breeding training that under no circumstances are pregnancies to be intentionally ended, even if our lives were in danger. The babies of Alphas ARE to be born. All of them. All I know is that I had at least two inside me, maybe more. As my cramps got worse, I felt the embryos expel into the toilet. Giovanni checked to be sure, then flushed. How could he do this? It is major infraction against the rules, but I could not say anything. He told me to clean up, then go to bed.

The next morning, he took me to the doctor that lives in the mansion too. The doctor examined me and said I was no longer pregnant. Giovanni smiled big and said, “here we go”. He said, “tonight is the night. Your life will change.” When I got back to my room, I had a binder waiting for me with a lot of information. I was told to read it all. This binder told me all about the mansion and Giovanni, as well as what this Gold Sanctum was. The transparency to me, the breeding stock, was totally unexpected. Giovanni is actually half-Italian and half-Arabic. He is a 40 year old billionaire. Before women were eradicated from earth, he had 78 children with them. Since then, he has had 30 more children with men. He sells them to wealthy companies for premium costs, and most of them end up as ordinary workers. He is the head of Gold Sanctum which consists of genetically superior men of ages between 25 and 55. Their bodies, their minds, and their bank accounts, are all exorbitant. There is a scientist on his staff that furnished the sanctum members with drugs to amplify their already impressive reproductive system. From astronomical sperm count to larger cock and balls, to extreme orgasms. He also found a way to enable multiple sperm to fertilize eggs in the egg chamber, but it has not been tried yet, until now. I am the guinea pig. At any given time there are as many as 400 viable eggs in the egg sanctum. Our bodies render the other eggs as useless once one is fertilized, except for that rare circumstance where it happens to a second egg. Like me. It sounds like they heard about this, and the doctors determined I may be the best candidate to have multiple births of these premium babies, which of course translate into mega-cash. I knew that no sub had birthed more than five babies at once, and that nearly killed him. According to what I was reading, it would be possible for all 400 of my eggs to get fertilized. Not all would grow or make it, but my body could be ravaged by a large number of these babies. I don’t know what would happen to me.  

"it would be possible for all 400 of my eggs to get fertilized"

Absolutely filled & trembling with excitement over this series. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...