Richmond VA

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2022 at 1:04 PM, scbttm4bbfun said:

I think I bred you before. Hot ass took my load.

Probably if youve been through RVA. Im certainly the biggest cum dump in town. From sun up to sun down I have guys coming through my apartment all day to dump loads hehe. I have pretty regular groups here too.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, BaphometNocturne said:

Probably if youve been through RVA. Im certainly the biggest cum dump in town. From sun up to sun down I have guys coming through my apartment all day to dump loads hehe. I have pretty regular groups here too.

I surely must make a point of cumming back to RVA! I m normally a bottom taking multiple loads at a bathhouse, but surely got off fucking you and dumping a good load. Into groups too.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2022 at 2:14 PM, loadzgoinholes said:

I fuckin love that response. Nothing more need be said. You're just a couple of holes only there for cock and cum, body to be abused, a sextoy object to be degraded and defiled.

My goal purpose in life. Love to be controlled by men and used as the pathetic, cum hungry, slut I am.

• Like 1