Pitching/taking an Af/Am Cock/Hole

hntnhole

This isn't all that recent, but might be the first Af/Am Cock I took, but definitely not the first Af/Am Hole I loaded.

So years ago I met a guy while out walking the dogs.  He had a dog too, and lived about a block away - and on my way to the dog park.  Good looking, a little taller than me, putting him around 6'1, maybe 150 lbs.  Buzz cut.  Loose-fitting clothes. Probably mid-20's.  Not particularly talkative, but he did ask me if he could tag along to the dog park. Of course, I handed him a smile and said sure.  While walking the dogs in the park, some blah blah blah, but he started talking about how he and is wife had just moved in to the 'hood, how he had met some nice guys, etc etc.  All I really did was encourage him - already half-hard during all of this, but I'm not good with the "gaydar" thing.

So he asked where I lived, who I lived with, not very artfully fishing for information.  I told him exactly what he wanted to know.  After a while, I caught him cruising my Cock, which was all my breeder needed to be ready.  But, I had the dogs, so I told him I was working on a car in my garage (true), and he could come over via the alley.  Maybe an hour later I put on a pair of my favorite and experienced Levi's and went out to the garage and opened the garage door.  Then, got on the creeper and slid under the car just far enough to get to the cable I had to replace, legs, a bit of stomach visible.  After a little while I heard someone step into the garage, and by then the cockdrool had soaked through the jeans showing a substantial wet-spot.  He said not one word.  

After a couple of minutes I said "are you going to close the garage door or not ..."  At this point, all I could see were his shoes and ankles.  Garage door gets closed.  He steps back to where he was, adjacent to me still lying on the creeper, and then the shorts hit his shoes.  The thrill of breedlust had almost made me unload anyway, but seeing his shorts fall was definitely the "Invitation DIRECT.  Before I got out from under the car, I asked him to hand me a wrench - and the hotassed kid said "I came for THIS wrench", and groped my Cock in my jeans, rubbing on the wet-spot. This had gone on long enough, so when I slid the creeper out from under the car, I saw one magnificent, beautiful, rockhard Cock on this kid.  His balls were already tight - It crossed my mind that this kid hadn't had much experience in sucking Cock, taking Cock up his gut, getting his sucked, fucking Hole ... it was so very enticing.

So I sucked his Cock, stood up, he sucked mine - almost like making love to it.  When I touched his bare ass ever so gently, he gasped a bit, but spread his legs a bit too.  What more invitation would anyone need?  Bent him over the hood of that old Chrysler and started feasting on that beautiful breedhole.  It was better than I thought it would be, and then I found out he liked to kiss. I don't mind kissing men, but I'd rather it was after sucking off some other Cocks, but I did it, played with his nipples, kissed his neck, etc.  I remember very clearly how his Cock pointed in a curved fashion - as though it were pointing to his belly button - not too thick, but thick enough.  It was really a beautiful one, and his ass was equally hot.  He didn't say much, but almost seemed in a daze.  After he made mouth-love to my Cock, he turned me around and started to stick that tongue up my Hole ... it was great, and the soft noises he made were like music.  I didn't want to just shoot against the garage wall - so I turned around, stood him up and turned him around again and over the hood.  Ate him a little more, then eased in.  I know mine wasn't the very first Cock he'd taken, but I'm sure there weren't all that many before me.  Didn't take long before I had to bend over his back and whisper in his ear that I was going to seed his ass ... and he seemed not to even hear.

So, I pumped one fuckuva load up there, and - as always - got on my knees to eat the wet Hole.  The kid went nuts ... so I turned him around and sucked his seed out of that beautiful arched Cock and he bred my throat almost instantly.  I know a lot of guys think it's disgusting to suck sperm out of a well-bred Hole, but I don't give a rats ass.  I absolutely love it.   I seldom like sex with beginners, but this kid was special.  It was a couple of weeks later that I fucked him on the street, but I think that part of the story belongs in a different section of BZ ... still getting used to navigating this site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1