How long do you think Biden will be president for?

Coldfusion

Let's talk about his physical and mental state. 

It seems to me he keeps getting whiter and more frail every day.

In this recent video of him talking about 9/11, it almost looks as if someone has actually thrown a bag of flour over his head...

We've seen the video of him tripping up the stairs of Air Force One, and he walks like a constipated robot, and has trouble completing a sentence even with autocue helping him.

Is there anyone here who believes he will make it to the full term, or maybe even two terms? Surely the only reason they would express such confidence in this old geezer, is because they live to contradict or dismiss every little thing that "conservatives" say, no matter how simple, straight-forward and obviously true the statement is/was. Go ahead, if you want to say that...

They can't carry on with this guy forever, my guess is that if we continue without him having some accident or trip, the Harris woman (whoever she is) will be sworn in sometime in the 1st half of next year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, DICKinyourFACE said:

Let's talk about his physical and mental state. 

It seems to me he keeps getting whiter and more frail every day.

In this recent video of him talking about 9/11, it almost looks as if someone has actually thrown a bag of flour over his head...

We've seen the video of him tripping up the stairs of Air Force One, and he walks like a constipated robot, and has trouble completing a sentence even with autocue helping him.

Is there anyone here who believes he will make it to the full term, or maybe even two terms? Surely the only reason they would express such confidence in this old geezer, is because they live to contradict or dismiss every little thing that "conservatives" say, no matter how simple, straight-forward and obviously true the statement is/was. Go ahead, if you want to say that...

They can't carry on with this guy forever, my guess is that if we continue without him having some accident or trip, the Harris woman (whoever she is) will be sworn in sometime in the 1st half of next year.

Why instead don't we ask how long that clown with the idiot haircut you folks elected on your side of the pond will stay in office?

What is it with arrogant Brits who think they know enough about US politics to comment on whoever is president here? We endured four full years of a president who couldn't complete any sentence whatsoever, even reading it off a teleprompter, without dropping into a stream-of-consciousness rant about "crooked Hillary" or any of the other thousand people living in his delusional, sociopathic brain. I think we can endure another three years of Biden, who has, I might add, surrounded himself with intelligent, capable aides who can assist him in carrying out the duties to which he was elected, as contrasted with the collection of backstabbing, felonious grifters that surrounded the former guy, leaving us to lurch from one crisis to another with no one at the rudder and the purported captain of the ship too busy complaining about "hoaxes" and other idiocy to actually lead - or even to provide direction so that others could lead.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Why instead don't we ask how long that clown with the idiot haircut you folks elected on your side of the pond will stay in office?

What is it with arrogant Brits who think they know enough about US politics to comment on whoever is president here? We endured four full years of a president who couldn't complete any sentence whatsoever, even reading it off a teleprompter, without dropping into a stream-of-consciousness rant about "crooked Hillary" or any of the other thousand people living in his delusional, sociopathic brain. I think we can endure another three years of Biden, who has, I might add, surrounded himself with intelligent, capable aides who can assist him in carrying out the duties to which he was elected, as contrasted with the collection of backstabbing, felonious grifters that surrounded the former guy, leaving us to lurch from one crisis to another with no one at the rudder and the purported captain of the ship too busy complaining about "hoaxes" and other idiocy to actually lead - or even to provide direction so that others could lead.

Wow! Bootman sure got personal with which was really a fair question. You don’t have to be “political” or attack the prior dude because his question had nothing to do with that. It doesn’t matter if you voted for Biden or not. ANY logical, observant person can see his cognitive  decline. He is getting worse daily. I find it sad. I have witnessed it with relatives and there is a chance many of us as we age will experience the same thing. No real need to go on attack mode when a fair honest question is asked. It’s like attacking someone if you asked if they thought if Alex Smith QB would ever play again after he suffered a gruesome leg injury that was a compound fracture that required upwards of 40 surgeries. You don’t attack someone for asking a question if it’s obvious someone is in cognitive decline. Biden’s state is sad and frankly I pray my parents nor I ever experience it.

Now to answer the original question, yes I believe he will run his term but he is clearly not in charge. Others behind the scenes are making decisions for him. How else do you explain a dude that says daily that he was “told” what he can and can’t say or what questions he can answer. Even 2 days ago when he was in AZ he began to ask a question to a land management official and was clearly confused and the White House simply cut off the video feed. 😂🤣

Bootman......lighten up dude.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Want my 1st cock said:

Wow! Bootman sure got personal with which was really a fair question. You don’t have to be “political” or attack the prior dude because his question had nothing to do with that. It doesn’t matter if you voted for Biden or not. ANY logical, observant person can see his cognitive  decline. He is getting worse daily. I find it sad. I have witnessed it with relatives and there is a chance many of us as we age will experience the same thing. No real need to go on attack mode when a fair honest question is asked. It’s like attacking someone if you asked if they thought if Alex Smith QB would ever play again after he suffered a gruesome leg injury that was a compound fracture that required upwards of 40 surgeries. You don’t attack someone for asking a question if it’s obvious someone is in cognitive decline. Biden’s state is sad and frankly I pray my parents nor I ever experience it.

Now to answer the original question, yes I believe he will run his term but he is clearly not in charge. Others behind the scenes are making decisions for him. How else do you explain a dude that says daily that he was “told” what he can and can’t say or what questions he can answer. Even 2 days ago when he was in AZ he began to ask a question to a land management official and was clearly confused and the White House simply cut off the video feed. 😂🤣

If you think his question was a good-faith attempt to get an answer about whether there was something to worry about re: Biden, then you have not read his previous posts fellating his hero, Donald Trump - the president whose mental decline so disturbed EVEN HIS OWN APPOINTEES that they routinely described him as crazy. He's not looking for an honest opinion - he wanted to run down a liberal officeholder in a country in which he doesn't even live.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

As long as he is alive he will definitely be left in office thru the mid terms.  2 reasons.  1 if Harris were to move up they lose their tie breaking vote and they need that.  After the mid terms probably not, one way or the other.  2.  If Harris serves over half the term she would only be eligible for one more not two.  So the last thing she wants is to move up before that halfway point is reached.  But I agree that Biden is unlikely to last the full term and the idea of a second term seems nearly ludicrous.

5 hours ago, Want my 1st cock said:

I believe you are right. The scary part is, who is pulling the strings. Wouldn't you say? Also, on both parties, is this the best we had? Mid 70 year olds? We need younger people ,mid 50s maybe that have experience with the age? New ideas? Newer way of doing things? I'm 61, I remember when Clinton came into office after Reagan  and Bush. The country roared. Out with the old thieving guard now. Bring in new blood.

Stop giving away money too

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Because absolutely nobody cares? As you well know...

If you thought that was a real topic of interest you would have brought it up yourself.

The only reason someone would bring up "Boris Johnson" is because they're trying to distract from talking about what a huge sick farce of a human being Biden is, and how he's the most gruesome practical joke ever played on the world.

Truly astonishing, even after four years of Trump, (and two years of Johnson, which you care about apparently) - you're a 50-something man and your entire intellect still revolves around the statement "uhh, look, he's got shaggy blond hair! haha! CLOWN! Shaggy blond hair! Do you see it? If THAT isn't proof that we should all instantly join ISIS and designate Washington D.C. as the new Caliphate, then I don't know what is! Hair, you see! Hair! Hair! I'm tellin' ya, HAIR! Something something HAIR!"

4 hours ago, NEDenver said:

“The Harris woman”. 

Jesus fucking Christ.  Everyone in America knows who Kamala Harris is.  Why the misogyny?

Are you sure about that? Why did she get poll results of like 1% before she dropped out of the Democratic primaries if "everyone" knows and cherishes her amazing talents and personality? 

I wasn't being "misogynistic" I was being facelesscowwithnodiscernabletalentsistic.

Edited by DICKinyourFACE
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

then you have not read his previous posts fellating his hero, Donald Trump - the president whose mental decline so disturbed EVEN HIS OWN APPOINTEES that they routinely described him as crazy.

You're using gay sex as an insult on a gay sex forum. I know it's pointless to point out such an absurdity to you, but at least others will be able to accept this observation. This is how far gone you are in the new Islamic mindset that we now live in since President Alzheimer was sworn in.  Just 9 months of a pro-Islam president and even gays use "fellatio" as an insult, how monumentally lame. You were a self-loathing ISIS supporter long before he was sworn in though, of course.

6 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

It’s almost as if he designed his post to get a reaction from you, and in that he certainly succeeded 🤣

No, if anything I'd say he's trying to get a reaction out of me. He's trying to get me to call him names etc. in the hope of having me banned. Perhaps I will be anyway even though I didn't call him several of the names he deserves.

The "moderator" around here is just like Boot"man", an extreme leftist zombie/robot who routinely bans me for not being "civil" - of course, my real offense is being right about everything, and saying lots of things that they have no answer for, and pointing out how their entire set of pretensions about leftists being the "sane" people in the world are hysterically backwards, upside down, inside out and  completely rotten. 

Here guys, a screenshot of my most recent "warning". 

693611271_DrScorpioBS.png.d0bd22a666ed30d76a63ee9e251765ef.png

Apparently this "edgy" and exciting gay sex forum is now being under the same rules as your grandma's house - "if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all!"

Although like I said, they only apply to me. 

Oh and don't forget the bit where he tries to lamely "insult" me by saying "you're a slow learner". Talking to trash to someone when they can't talk back cause they're "suspended", that's a lot like a Mafia boss who's really "tough" with his enemies, but only after his goons have already tied them up for him... right Scorpio?

By the way Boot"man", you never answered the question. How long will Biden be in office? Why didn't you answer, is Biden a bad topic for you? Is trying to defend him a battle not worth fighting?

18 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

PS if you base your idea of what people look like in real life on the shitty rendering of a video onto a computer at low definition, and on top of that extrapolate ideas about their mental condition, well, I feel sorry for you.

But... you know damn well I didn't "base my ideas" of him on that one video. I based it on years of observation of the old sack of pus, including specifically the last 18 months since he became the Dem nominee in the 1st place. 

You had to pretend that somehow, that video was my first and only ever exposure to Biden. How completely ridiculous is that? That's the depths of fantasy, absurdity and fiction you had to plumb to, in order to "defend" that pitiful sack of pus Joe Biden. Seriously dude. You just pretended that that video was the only ever time I have seen him!

Why are you and your feeble arguments the "best" defender of Biden round here? Ask yourself that. What does that say about him.

Where are all the young people? If Biden is a good president why does he need you to defend him, why aren't 10 bright young college students beating you to the punch? Is it cause no-one cares about Biden except people who are almost as mentally decrepit as him? Look at how dead the politics board has been on this forum since the whole fake furore over Jan 6th ended. Nobody with a shred of life in them wants anything to do with Joseph Biden, he is a depressing sack of pus that has turned public life into a sick  depressing joke, not just in America but in the world.

Donald Trump - the president whose mental decline so disturbed EVEN HIS OWN APPOINTEES that they routinely described him as crazy.

Where did his own appointees actually say that he was "crazy"? There's a huge difference between what they actually think and what you read in some pathetic book by some no-name old fart like Michael Wolff or Roger Rrodentt or whatever, which was sold to gullible people.

You wanna talk mental decline, mental decline is where people who falsely call themselves "liberals" go nuts because they can't handle the fact that finally America elected a president who says how they feel about  the vile "religion" of Islam - so, you just spend the next 4 years (and more) screaming "RURRRSSIA! RURRSSSSIA!" RUUUUURRRRRSHHHEEEER!" at the top of your lungs,.

Actually, that's not really decline, that suggests something that is spread out over time -  it's more like mental implosion. 

And you still haven't recovered you still keep screeching about Trump even 9 months after he's gone!

Edited by Coldfusion
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

12 hours ago, Want my 1st cock said:

Unfortunately, TDS is still very alive. 

My grandpa has Alzheimer’s and Dementia. I see similarities in Biden. I honestly don’t think he will make it the full 4 years, and for his health I hope his family realizes it. The stress from the job ages the President quite rapidly. 

This isn’t about the past President. This is about the current one. Unfortunately if he goes, Kamela takes his place. Not something I’d be happy with. 

• Downvote 1