Semen is antidepressant?

1000GUYS

So yes... here i am, long time since my last update on my 1 year old slut life... im 26 yo, but i looke like 19... ok... so ive been noticing something that got me wondering... is semen an antidepressant?

ive read something about it online, but never paid attention... but i just connected the dots and came to a conclusion that whenever i hold the cum inside me for long period of time, i see some improvement in my humor. I feel better and a lot more productive at my work 😄 two days ago i went cruising in my city and had sex with a random guy, and he gave me a huge load inside me... i didnt even notice and just went cruising for about 4 hours and then went to the mall/supermaker/movie theater... with a lot of cum inside me 😄 after all, i came back to home at night and went to the bathroom push out everything out of me, at that moment all his cum were transparent already, so my ass absorved all of his nutrients i gues... lol, but the next day i felt a huge improvement in my humor and productivity 😮 and i linked it to the fact i had a load inside me long enough to my body absorb part of it nutrients;

but idk if its real or just a placebo, maybe im just conducing myself to believe its real?? but its not the first time it happened, i remember months ago that i talking to my friend that my depression is lack of dick 😄 i was just kidding at that time, but what if its real??

any experienced bottom here have some thoughts? and that dick on my profile isnt mine, is from my fuckbuddy

• Like 2

Studies suggest that yes, semen has chemically antidepressant properties and the effect can’t be explained by a number of alternative explanations. Semen contains several mood-altering compounds, including testosterone, oestrogen, follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinising hormone, prolactin and several different prostaglandins. Studies done with women have shown these semen components absorbed into the women’s bodies a short time after intercourse, and antidepressant effects are more often reported in women who have sex without condoms than in those who use a barrier.

Here’s an article with more detailed information:

[think before following links] https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/dn2457-semen-acts-as-an-anti-depressant/amp/

Sexual stimulation releases so many positive chemicals/neurotransmitters in the body. The more sex you have the better you will find your mood to be. It is an absolute natural high. If more males rejected Xian dogma based shame and guilt about their bodies and sex appetites and indulged as so many of us on here to, they would find their life and health much improved. I credit my early sexual activity to the reason i never bothered with drinking, smoking and drugs; there was no way any of that could be better and I watched those ruin so many of my friends lives while sex just continued to improve mine. 

• Like 1