Masturbation Toy recommendations?

Breedingandseeding

I confess I’m a bit torn on whether I ought to give you ideas or encourage you to abstain so as to be keener and more full of spunk when you do get to go breed a bottom. Advising a Top on how to best expend his cum in solo fashion goes strongly against a cumdump’s grain. There are ethical considerations. Ideally, it wouldn’t even be legal.

But this is the world we live in.

I can only assume that (somehow) you have never tried a Fleshlight. I have never been overly enamored of mine, but that’s to be expected as the object is intended as a simulacrum of a fuckhole along its entire inner length. You can obtain one with an opening made to appear either as a vagina or an anus - I have the latter, naturally. On the occasions I have used it, I find it efficient. A plus: You can blast your load into it balls deep. A minus: Cleanup afterward requires some rinsing; you can’t just finish and toss it in the toy box. Also, it doesn’t vibrate or anything like that.

Speaking of which - hand-held massagers of various sorts can be made to do good service. I have one by Conair with changeable heads. My former Master had a similar one that terrified me every time I heard him fire it up because it was much stronger and had this bell-like head that was exactly the size to fit over a cockhead - he would use it on me until I was out. of. my. mind. with the sensitivity.

@WestPhillyGuy above mentioned electrostimulation, and that is definitely an option, but - and I say this as someone who has trained people in the use of estim - it isn’t something you enter into lightly. You have to get the right equipment, and you have to learn how to do it correctly and safely. There are risks, and way too many guys unnecessary chances while trying to jump-start their junk. Many people get turned off estim quickly by a shocking experience that didn’t have to happen. It’s best to train with someone experienced.

You know... on those times you can’t get away? Many cumdumps offer free delivery.

• 2 weeks later...