Behavior is what counts, not necessarily status

hntnhole

I'm hoping to get some feedback on one thing I don't quite understand:

1.  As a group of men that love wanton sex with each other, how does the issue of becoming positive or not becoming positive impact our behavior?  It would seem to me that pigsex, Breeding Holes, Holes taking Sperm off many different Cocks, would satisfy the urge to have wanton sex with other men that love to service their Lusts.  So, it follows that, our behavior, our urges, our needs are what they are, and we are committed to servicing those Lusts.

2.  Thus, it is the behavior that is most important, right?  Not necessarily the + or - status of our Brothers, only the wanton behavior is truly important.  It is the sharing of our Lusts that sates the urge to Breed / be bred, at least for a little while.  Ten minutes after the Mating has occurred, maybe the cravings return full force, but that's not what I'm asking about.  

3.  I well understand the need to "feel a part of the Brotherhood", and all the affirmation that entails.  Someone once said "No man is an island", and it's true: we do need to feel like we're part of a larger group, particularly when what we crave is considered by the larger society as an undesirable thing.  That said, we're already Brothers in our Lusts.  Even those guys that still haven't even had sex with another man ... yet.  The fact that any of us are here on this site proves that we're a part of the Brotherhood.  It is our behavior (or, perhaps behavior-to-come) that defines us as Brothers.

4.  I have absolutely no idea of how many positive Holes I've bred, and I don't really care.  What I have done is shared my Lusts with many (per a previous post, a very many), and it is that Mating with my Brothers that creates the specialness of my chosen path.  Not poz, not neg, only the thrill of Mating with my Brothers-in-Lust counts.  What really counts is, I do it, and that's the important thing.  I indulge my Lusts, share my (polite cough) talents with men that appreciate those talents.  I don't sit around wishing this or that were the case, I go out and do it.  It doesn't matter what my status is, unless a guy asks, at which point it is important to be honest. 

5.  Therefore, when a man, for whatever well-considered reason, decides to "chase", it seems to me to be an ancillary issue.  Whatever the status, it's the act of Mating with our Brothers that's the important thing.  I'll Breed him, one way or the other.  It's what "connects" me to you, you to me, all of us to each other.  It's our sexual behavior, driven by our Lusts, that connects us in a Brotherhood, and I don't see any other facet of this Life doing that.  I've been a BreedPig since well before hiv ever came, and I felt kinship with my Brothers then, and I do now. It's our behavior that matters, creates the Brotherhood.

6.  If becoming charged is important to a guy, great.  So go out, take every raw Cock you can, and get your ass out there and Live the Life.  I know that there are a lot of non-charged Cocks out there these days, but there are plenty of charged Cocks out there too.  The only way a guy gets charged up* is if he's out there, proving through his behavior that he's either already poz, or chasing it.  If a guy prefers to take a pill and protect himself against becoming poz, great.  He's already out there living his dreams, sometimes for decades.

Crux of the issue (for me, anyway):  How does it impact the sense of Brotherhood that we're already a part of because of our sexual Lusts / behavior one way or the other?  Every one of us who embraces wanton sexual behavior is - by definition - already one of our Brothers.  It's the behavior that counts, that matters; not the status. 

As always ...

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

*other than blood-play, obviously

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I suppose Poz Is seen as abit of [banned word] still, it’s like the thought of uninhabited no worries that probably gets people excited the danger I guess. One thing I never understand is people saying the want to have full blown aids. Wanting any illness that literally kills you is suicide. 

40 minutes ago, Mcv69 said:

I suppose Poz Is seen as abit of [banned word] still, it’s like the thought of uninhabited no worries that probably gets people excited the danger I guess. One thing I never understand is people saying the want to have full blown aids. Wanting any illness that literally kills you is suicide. 

Which is why, on this site, discussion of chasing HIV is permitted, but encouraging/glorifying progression to AIDS is not - a decision with which I heartily agree.

3 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Which is why, on this site, discussion of chasing HIV is permitted, but encouraging/glorifying progression to AIDS is not - a decision with which I heartily agree.

I totally agree but I see a lot of people saying it on here, also people talking about underage sex which is even more disgusting and vile. 

• Upvote 1