• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Handful
      Taking day off. Horned. Party would be fun. I'm very bottom.

• By oyakoslamers
      Following daddy's order, heading to East Side Club for the first time. Promised to be a good boy getting pimped out. Door unlocked at all time, At ALL Time, yes, that's the point. Help me become the kind of pussyboy daddy will be proud of, as he discreetly passing by my opened door and monitor my actions. 
    • By PozchubSD
      When the chase is over 
      This may or may not be a fictional story, I'll let you decide.
      Names have been changed.
      I didn't know who I would react if I ever got the news. I had flirted with danger so many times. Unknown loads at truck stops, bathhouses,
      off of hookup apps like Grindr and Growlr, and even off of BBRT. Poz loads from guys that had just found out they were Poz, guys that
      were undetectable, and guys that weren't on meds at all, or wouldn't tell me if they were detectable or not. However, depending on how
      you look at it, it finally all caught up with me. 2021 was the year I was diagnosed. All my test till this year were negative.

Many years ago, in the mid 2000's I was in Pennsylvania for work. I had been chatting with a Poz guy online, and he wanted to breed me.
      I'll admit it, I was a cum pig. I still am. Just ask me about my weekend at a clothing optional resort in Palm Springs. (That sling was AWESOME!)
      Anyway, we decided to meet. We will call my new Poz friend Stu. Stu wasn't on meds. To this day he still isn't. At the time he was 5'8, 200lbs.
      About a 7"c cock, nice and thick. Me? I was 26, 5'7, 320lbs, 5-6"c with short brown hair.
      My weight didn't matter to Stu. He loves chubby boys, and still does. You can find him on here, or a few other sites like BBRT and Biggercity and
      others if you know where to look. He loves to breed neg boys. He's actually a gift giver and enjoys doing it. He picked me up from where I was
      and we went to the hotel room that he had gotten. Man he could eat ass. He bred me 3 times that afternoon. I got all three times on video too.
      So far the video is not online yet. But I'll see if he's ok with me posting that video.
      The first time he bred me it seemed like he was going to take forever to cum. I don't like a lot of lube when I am getting fucked. Stu was precuming
      a lot, so that helped. When he got close he pulled out and started stroking his dick. I was afraid I wasn't going to get that load... he had other plans
      though...

Cont...
    • By twistedfukka
      Party pig slut coming to PDX looking for poz gifters to cum by and drop a load or two
    • By CmDump
      Young 24 BTTM CumDump here, I’m based in East Croydon (next to station). 

Any TOPS looking for a ass and hole to use, breed and fill?  No loads Refused!
      I’m free after 17:00. My door unlocked, walk in, find me ready and waiting on bed! Do anything you want! No Limits! 

Leave me used and filled deep, dripping full of Cum! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.