Detroit was (almost) a bust

bentover4u1972

Spent time in Detroit over the weekend and had the entire day to myself on Friday. Figured I'd see what kind of trouble I could get into so I hit the usual sites and apps. I had made arrangements with a few guys ahead of time and they were the first I contacted, but as happens too often, none of them got back to me.

I got some interest, especially on Grindr, but most guys wanted to meet "later," whatever that meant. But then, just before lunch, I got a message from a guy who was 900 feet away - close by, downtown. He was going to take lunch soon and was looking for a hookup.

In a flash I was in the bathroom getting ready. The hotel elevators were operated by key card (annoying!), so I went down to the lobby to meet him. He was a security guard, tall and very lean. We didn't talk much, he just followed me onto the elevator and to my room.

Once we were inside we both got naked. I bent at the waist to suck his dick while he stood. It was soft, but quickly hardened to a solid 8.5 inches in my mouth! I took him balls-deep down my throat and he sighed in pleasure. I bobbed my head back and forth, gagging and getting him all slick so he could slide right into my ass.

As soon as he was rock-hard, I hopped up onto the bed on all fours, my ass pointed toward him. He needed no encouraging, just walked over, placed the head of his dick at my back door, and slid right up to the hilt in one fluid motion. He felt amazing and my ass opened up to welcome him in.

He was gentle, holding my hips and sliding slowly in and out of my hole, but he made sure to go balls-deep with every thrust, massaging my prostate as he did. I was enjoying the sensation and found myself not wanting it to end. Just then, though, he announced he was going to cum.

"Where do you want it?" he asked.

"Cum in me," I said breathlessly. I wasn't sure if that was the answer he expected, but he complied. His strokes increased in speed until finally he let out a small gasp. I clenched my sphincter around his shaft and felt the pulses as he unloaded deep inside me.

Finished, he slid out and I spun around to give him the customary cleaning off with my mouth. I was tempted to see if he could go a second time, but I was expecting one of the "later" guys so I let him get dressed and head back out to the elevator (no key card needed on the way down, thankfully). Of course, the "later" guy never showed, so this was my one experience in Detroit. But it was a good one!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...