Gang-Raped in the Dark Room

Guest bbpiginsyd

Guest bbpiginsyd

On a recent rainy Sunday evening, I was especially horny and desperately in need of sucking some seed and getting my ass probed by a nice, hard cock. So I went up into Chicago to an ancient gay movie house called the Bijou. This place is a throwback to the early 70's and often smells as if it hasn't been cleaned since then. The main floor is the movie house, showing gay/bi movies 24/7. The real fun is upstairs, in one of the many booths, or in the open dungeon area. Sunday evenings can get real hot, especially when it's cold and rainy. It seems a lot of guys hang there to get that final blow job or fuck before the weekend is over. However, this was not to be the case this particular Sunday.

It was fucking dead! In the movie house there were a few old trolls stroking their limp dicks. Upstairs there was a single young drunk flopping around, trying to get into a sling. Shit! I was mad. Figuring to kill some time till later, I wandered to the back of the place, where there is a large wood platform in an open area. It was used for orgies years ago, but is seldom occupied now. The area is about 10x10, absolutely pitch black, with lingering smells of sex, piss and dope. No sounds penetrate the place, except for distant rumblings of some heavy metal or disco music from the speaker system. Perfect.

I stripped down and stretched out, feeling the rough coolness of the wooden platform on my chest and stomach; my dick slowly coming to life under me from my movements to get comfortable. Soon the quiet overcame me, I ignored the smells, and settled down into an easy nap. I never knew just how much time passed: a minute, an hour, who knows?

I do know my eyes snapped open and I was suddenly alert. Someone was there! My ears strained for some identifiable sound but all I could hear was the distant thump-thump-thump of the music. The darkness was total, nothing visible. But someone was here. My breathing quickened but was very shallow, and my body was all tensed up. But I couldn't move! Now, as my eyes adjusted I could detect slightly different shades of black and gray, as vague shapes moved around me. Now I was getting more than a bit scared but I didn't move a muscle. I was completely awake now and aware of more than one body moving around me. There were hushed whispers and a muffled snicker. A covered flash briefly illuminated the area, as one of the shapes lit a cigarette (oops, a joint). That brief flash was enough, though. Enough to see at least three naked bodies, black bodies, erect. Still I didn't move. Damn, I was getting hard too! I swear I could hear my heart pounding!

It was a little easier to see now, aided by the glow of several joints. One had a small flashlight he kept waving around. It seems there were at least five, maybe more of them, all naked. They must have shone that flashlight and come across me sleeping there. Christ, I was hard now! My shallow breathing was faster and faster, waiting for...

At last, a hand passed over my bare ass, barely touching it, sliding down between my thighs. I moaned slightly and determined to pretend sleep. As I shifted a bit, a second hand joined in and they slowly spread my thighs apart. The flashlight came on as they all inspected me, like a fucking side of beef. I shifted around again, as if to move away, but was really spreading my legs. How I wanted that black cock up in my ass now!

Well, the lead guy obliged me. I felt him climb up on the bench and clumsily try to poke his cock into my ass. Now I wanted to have fun, so I pretended to be startled and try to get up, loudly protesting; "What the fuck is going on here?!" This must have been their queue. Hands from everywhere held me down, while a rough voice rasped in my ear to shut the fuck up and spread my legs. I resisted and the struggle began. The more I twisted and pulled away, the harder they held me down. Voices kept repeating, "relax and take it bitch", "You'll love that hot black cock, you white cunt", "We gonna breed that tight white ass of yours". Shit, this scene was really turning me on! My cock was dripping a steady stream of pre-cum now.

Their hands roughly pushed my legs farther apart and lifted my hips. I felt his hard cock at my hole and pulled away. He rammed forward but missed, his cock sliding off my cheek. Someone moved in front of me, forced my mouth open and stuffed his hard, thick log in, back to my throat. "Suck it, bitch!" he commanded, while his partner found my lubed hairy hole and slid his cock in. Shit! It was big! My asshole was stretched to the limits and was beginning to hurt, as I felt his balls slam repeatedly against me. I tried to pull away but he was on me big time, ramming his cock in deeper. Ohhh! Here I was, impaled at both ends, being fucked furiously while breathing in the thick weed smoke. Man, my head was spinning!

The one fucking my mouth held my head between his massive hands, while he thrust like a wild man. A final jerk told me he was ready and...bam! My mouth was filled to overflowing as he exploded, his already thick cock getting thicker and harder as it trembled wildly, expelling its thick seed. "Swallow it, bitch!" was the command and I eagerly obeyed, gulping it down and reveling in the feeling, as the thick seed slid effortlessly down, but pretending to gag on it. He really loved that action. Other than being salty, it had no real taste. His cock slid out and was immediately replaced by another, thinner but longer. Several repeated this move, "forcing" me to swallow their hot loads. Man, they loved my action.

I felt the other guy jerk up short in my ass and his cock twitch crazily. I tried to pull away and cried for him not to cum in my ass. "Fuck you, cunt, we're breeding this sweet ass all night!" I twisted a bit but he was on me like a dog, holding on tight as he jammed his cock further in and planted his thick seed deep up inside me. "No!" I cried, "No, please, don't cum in me!"

They all laughed loudly and proclaimed that I was about to get a lot more. He pulled out, only to be immediately replaced by another, then another, then another. All were primed and ready, all shooting their thick loads into me, despite my cries and pleas. They all laughed each time one shot his load and I would just cry and moan. As each one finished, he would shove it in my mouth, with instructions to clean it off. If they only knew how hot I really was and how much I loved this!

At one point, I was rolled over onto my back, legs thrown back over my head, while one lay atop me, breathing heavily into my face. He kept talking shit to me as he slowly fucked in/out/sideways. He kept telling me how big a load he had saved for me and how deep it was going. I whispered back, "Please, don't cum in me anymore, I can't take this." "Sure you can", he whispered back, "Get ready, here it comes!" He slammed down into me like a wild man and his tongue forced it way into my mouth, sucking my tongue against his. He must have felt my body quiver at the touch of his tongue. He briefly stopped and whispered to me "You love it like this, don't you? You're going to get your nut big time from this, aren't you?". "No", I panted back. He resumed stroking and kissing, and each downstroke drove him wild. He knew this, too. "You can't cum till I do, can you?" "I'm not coming", I panted again. He breathed heavily into my face and hissed, "Hey, I'm not coming till you beg me, cunt!" His slow movements were driving me nuts. I knew he was right and couldn't cum till I felt him do it. Finally I cried, "All right, you win! Cum in me, please breed me. Please" That seemed to satisfy him, so he slammed faster and harder while his tongue drove deeply into my mouth. I reached up and grabbed his hips and helped him work them in and out finally wrapping my arms around his back.

"Please, cum now. I want your seed!" That did it for him. One last slam and his cock trembled wildly, his breath exhaling violently into my mouth, his whole body quivering. With each violent spasm, I pictured his thick seed gushing deep up inside me and I exploded all over; shooting cum here and there. It was totally uncontrolled, since I was coming without even stroking it. He was spent and fell on top, pleased when he felt the thick warm wetness between us. Quietly, he kissed me again, said thanks, and proudly exclaimed to his buddies, "Hey, I made the bitch cum all over himself". At some point we were all spent and collapsed on the bench in a pile of bodies.

As quietly as they must have come in, they were dressed and gone. I was alone now, exhausted, rivers of cum flowing out of my ass and a pungent taste in my mouth. I stretched out on the soaking bench and savored the smells of dope, sweat, and sex. I didn't even mind being wet from rolling in all that lube and cum. To this day I have no idea how many cocks I sucked or how many fucked me, how many times. I fell asleep again, this time realizing that a lifelong fantasy had been fulfilled: gang raped in a dark room!

Edited by bbpiginsyd
spacing, hard breaks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...