Why do people lie

Bottom Jim

I have had my share of liars for sure.
I’m a very submissive, femme bottom and only want to hook up with Dom Men.

So a week ago I had a guy hit me up and tell me how Dom he is and how bad he wants to make me his bitch!  He talks up a big game and even talks Dom on the phone. He tells me he has ball gags, whips, paddles and belts and as a soon as I walk in his place he’s going to make his bitch So I head over to his place anticipating a great evening and I get there and he’s fully dressed, there is no sign of gags, toys or belts then he walks over pulls my shorts down and says I want to suck your cock Daddy!

Daddy!! Wait what!! Did i miss something!

let me tell I pulled up my shorts quick and left.  I don’t understand why people can’t be up front!  

There’s no need to lie about age, I’m an old white guy. but I lie every time I have sex with a man, because I’m married to a woman. Years ago I lied to myself saying I was straight just experimenting. Now My public persona is a straight man, but my private persona is a bareback cumslut gay bottom.  I’m not in denial anymore, but It’s easier to stay married and not go through an expensive divorce.  

20 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

But looking younger messes with people's heads IMO.  

Absolutely.  He doesn't reveal his actual age most times.  If it's appropriate to the conversation, he'll tell them that he's really 55.  No one has ever been mad, but very amazed. Especially for the guys who've stated "no one over 50".  

• Upvote 1