Have you ever taken a live-in sub for Training?

hntnhole

I have, twice, both some years ago.  The first was in the context of the LeatherLife (I'll call this one Jimmy, not his real name).  The second was a boy that wanted only sex, but didn't possess any skills (I'll call him Johnny, not his real name).

Jimmy was well educated, had a successful professional career, in an unproductive relationship, and craving the freedom to become the man, the SpermHole he was born to be.  He was also terrified that someone - anyone - might discover his "terrible, dark secret".  I became acquainted through one of the old cruise sites, and after a lot of back & forth he agreed to meet for lunch.  So, I chose an outdoor cafe, and met him.  He was so nervous he was almost trembling, but at least he showed up.  So we sat there having some lunch, as I asked him questions regarding what it is he truly wanted, how he knew it was what he wanted, why he didn't feel able to accomplish it, etc, etc.  The upshot was, poor Jimmy was consumed with guilt for even wanting to become a cum-slut, and do it within the context of Leathersex.  His instincts were good, his manners were well developed, he was a decent guy torn up by cravings he didn't understand.

Well, that's not all that tough to deal with.  Most of us are brought up to believe untruths, and I agreed to help him.  So he came over to my house a few days later, and I told him to strip.  Symbolically and physically, he was naked, his Cock hard as granite.  Since he was so terrified,, I didn't take advantage of his vulnerability, and only talked to him about how important it is to be true to ourselves, and start the process of flushing out the garbage that is holding us back.  Out came the religious bullshit that had been drummed into him, domineering mother, the whole mess.  Eventually he wept letting all of this out, and around 3 hours later that first meeting ended.  

After months of coming over for Bd/Sm instruction, I insisted that Jimmy begin to clear up the ephemera in his life, beginning with the vanilla relationship.  Finally that happened, and I let him begin staying with me.  I started by reinforcing his innate urges - for instance, while he was in the sling I would tell him to concentrate only on The Cock.  Mine, other's he'd taken:  The point was to focus on Cock - All Cock.  Focus on how important Cock is, how necessary it is, how fulfilling it is, how worthy Cock is of his worship.  The point was, to replace in his mind the negativity of the cultural/religious mess with the positivity of belief in the value of Cock.  When I would pump my Sperm up his gut, I'd tell him not to thank me, but to thank my Cock.  Focus on Cock.  Focus on the importance of Cock in your life.  Focus on the power of Sperm.  Accept the power of Cock.  Accept the power of Sperm.  Revel in it.  Make it your wonderful task to worship Cock, worship Sperm.  Of course, I fucked him often, both mouth and Hole. Point: instill in his mind that nothing is more important than one thing:  hard, raw Cock.  I told him to keep a daily diary, committing to paper his focus on Cock - his deep need for uniting with Sperm.  Gradually it began to sink in, and he would beg to suck me off before breakfast.  Well, I'm not one to miss my food, so I would make him go upstairs, get in the sling and wait until I had my breakfast.  Sometimes he had to sit and watch me eat if he got too pushy.  But, he got the message, and waited patiently for ME - his representation of All Cock - to finish what I was doing.  Point?  What's worth having is worth waiting for.  Patience.  Wait to sate his dependency on me to offer him what he so desperately needed.  

Once all of the above was well on the way, I invited one of my Breedbuddies to come over.  Told him a little about what the scene was, etc etc, but didn't tell Jimmy.  That evening I made sure Jimmy had his collar on (and nothing else), and when the doorbell rang, I told him to go downstairs and open the front door and open it widely - fully.  I had expected some push-back, but to my surpise he said Yessir, and ran downstairs.  Of course, I peeked - low and behold he did exactly that.  But when he saw my Bb, he sort of froze.  So I hollered down the stairs "let him in" or something like that, which snapped him out of it.  I never thought that Bb was particularly handsome, or not handsome, decent enough, but not spectacular.  Jimmy on the other hand, thought by Bb was great.  So, they came upstairs - the hi's, how are ya's want a beer - and I told Jimmy to help my Bb get his clothes off.  Bb had put on a full harness, thanks to my tip-off, and he was haaard.  Jimmy looked like he was going to faint - so I took it easy for a few minutes, but then told Jimmy to welcome our guest properly.  He looked at me with a "do you mean what I think you mean" look, and I just turned my back.  Sneaking a little peek, he was on his knees, kissing, licking, fondling Bb's Cock/balls, just like he'd been taught, with no visible sign of hesitancy.  Success !!! So we went to the playroom, we both fucked/Bred him and had a great time of it.  I was damn proud of Jimmy; he even remembered to thank our guest for his Sperm.

That scene was repeated, gradually increasing the number of Cocks, and the frequency with which it happened.  Next step, taking him to the backrooms.  allowing, encouraging him to steep himself in CockWorship.  It's not that he wasn't already sucking off Cocks, taking Sperm up his Hole, it was that he was doing it aimlessly.  Instinctively, but aimlessly.  Over the time-span of a couple of years, I was able to give him purpose for his Lusts, affirmation that his talents, his submission to Cock/Sperm were valuable, not worthless.  HE was valuable. Occasionally I would send him out to the backrooms to collect loads and bring a full Hole home for me to enjoy.  I'd hear all about how this Cock or that Cock had fucked, how it pumped Sperm how this and how that was so thrilling, and how much he appreciated the insight, validation I'd given him.  Eventually he moved to his own place, but would still come over when I had little events.  Finally, he met the right kind of man for him.  I had been really hoping it would happen - they've been together for some years now, and I still hear from him occasionally.  I'm proud of the cumdump he was born to be, and I'm pleased I could help him get there.

This took a while - Johnny later on ...

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It can, hotlad !!!

Bears suck soooooo bad .... 

Johnny was a very different guy.  He had been sexually active for years, both pumping loads in Holes and taking loads up his.  However, when asked, he was unable to explain to me why he felt compelled to be such a slut, and seemed embarrassed he couldn't.  He'd been employed in "go-nowhere" jobs, was managing to keep food in his belly, but not much else.  So after some time with Johnny, I realized that giving him the right direction might help him figure it out, and a couple of months later I agreed to let him stay with me for a while.  We had fucked a number of times prior, and he knew how much I loved a pre-loaded Hole, and he always brought one. Plus, he was just my "type" ... curly black hair, great smile, some chest hair, delicious happy trail when he shot his load on his belly, and a magnificently hairy BreedHole. So I have to admit, there was a little something else involved in letting him stay with me. He didn't have any real friends, only acquaintances that drifted in and out of his life, and he thought that's what a "friend" was.  I have to admit I did feel sorry for him.

When I got around to getting down to business with him, I spent a decent amount of time figuring him out.  I knew he had a poor opinion of himself (as a person), but he could charm the hate out of a republiKan too, so he'd pretty much just drifted along.  That may be ok when we're young, but at some point we need to think beyond just tomorrow.  I asked about his days in high school, wondering if the answer lay there, and was disappointed to learn that he'd dropped out.  So, at least I had a starting place.  I laid down the law, and told him he had to get his ged in order to stay. He had to study, read books, start to realize that his looks weren't going to last forever.  So, that process began, and lasted for a whole damn 13 days.  In essence, he was trying to challenge me, and that's hardly how to get one ounce of empathy from me.  Told him he had to leave and I didn't care where anymore than he did. If there's one thing (well, actually there are a number of them) that I simply will not accept from anyone, is the attempt to manipulate me.  I thought to myself at the time, too bad - but he's made his choice.  I don't quite remember how long it was - maybe a month, maybe 2 - that he came back, begging me to "give him another chance".  It was probably the thousandth time he'd used that line, and I said something like "you know what you have to do to set foot in my house again", and sent him on his way.  It took him a few more months before I heard from him again.  

That time he was just beaten down.  Everything had gone wrong, he said he knew I could help him, pleeeeeze pleeeeeze, blah blah blah. At the time I had a business, and invented a "position" for him (part-time), and told him he could come back for a month, on one condition.  The previous conditions applied, plus he had to keep up with his work, keep an accounting of his spending, and had to ask if he could go out for loads.  The guy wasn't "bad", he was just lazy, assuming he could smile and get whatever he wanted.  So, being the softie I've been accused of being, I let him back in, this time with a contract.  After much consideration, I figured I'd try the old X behavior gets a reward, Y behavior denies the reward.  Every Friday I had "accounting time" for his financials, all the rest, and if everything was good, I'd whore him out on Saturday.  If everything wasn't good, he had to stay home while I went out.  Of course, I was Breeding his Hole, fucking his throat all the while, occasionally having fuckbuds over to fill him up, but if he hadn't done something he should have, he couldn't play with us.  Kinda like tying a carrot to a long stick and holding it in front of a donkey, so it would keep walking, walking, trying to get the carrot.  After 2 weeks in a row of fulfilling the contract, I took him to an old motor lodge that is well-known for whoring out Breedboys (some of the guys on here know about it - apparently it's still thriving), and arranged an afternoon of wanton sex for him.  I kept on talking to him quietly, telling him how beautifully he was servicing Cocks, how being responsible could get him more and more, how proud of him I was (fingers at the time still crossed behind my back).  Point:  meet him where he is right now, and continue the work later. 

In about year, he had really begun to understand.  He was getting a stable home, he was getting a lot of Cock, he had a *real* friend that was helping him, not hurting him.  So, I bought him a car (used), nothing fancy, just a car.  He had to maintain it, insure it, all of that.  I also gave him a modest raise.  Things had started to fall into place in his head, and I could tell he was happier with himself that he had been for a long time. The months rolled by, I was busy with the business (except on weekends, of course), and I was pleased with Johnny.  I know he was pleased with what I had done for him.  We got along well, and the A/o organization of the relationship was working well.  After he got his ged, I insisted he start at a Junior College not far away, and he responded to that challenge well.  He knew he could trust me, he knew I cared for him, and that was enough.  

So, all told, it lasted for just over 3 years.  As he grew in self confidence, learned the value of having goals and working to achieve them, and still get all the Cock pumping Sperm up his gut, it became apparent that he was well on his way to a much better life than before.  While I cared for him, I can't honestly say I loved him enough to want him as my life-partner.  It was time to send him along on his life's journey.  I think he knew it was time for him to be completely on his own, and he had developed the skills to handle all the aspects of life without letting any one thing take over.  Everything in it's place.  Order.  Fulfillment.  Accomplishment.  We discussed various options, and there was no time-constraint.  I'd had a pretty good ride too, so I wasn't in any particular hurry either.  Eventually a job offer came along he decided he wanted, and I encouraged him to take it.  He actually offered to repay me for some of the things, but I suggested that instead of pay me back, he should pay it forward.  When/if (the former being more likely) he ran across some guy that was foundering like he had been, help that guy to the best of his ability.  Help the next guy become a better man.  Endorse all the proclivities that are inborn, just as I did.  Help him overcome the negativities you see but he can't - yet.  

Johnny moved away, continued with his life, and I still hear from him occasionally.  I'm damn Proud of him, and yes - remembering what a Sperm-slut he is, all the wanton Lust - it still turns my Cock to granite.  Two men's lives enriched, if in different ways, and in no way compromising our sexual Lusts; only increasing them, deepening them.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...