Cops, Troopers, Authority Figures

BearPleaser

I find anonymous authority figures fuckin hot. I so want to be gangbanged by storm troopers or a bunch of SS officers. 
     Then there are rough trade group of henchmen around the villain in a movie. A lot of them are ugly as fuck but so hot. I’d bend over for Bond but I’d rather get cream pied by all the baddies. 

• Upvote 1

I will admit I used to feel that way about law enforcement. I think part of it was the notion that here's someone who's sworn to uphold the law and protect and serve and all that, and he deserves to indulge his baser instincts in return.

In more recent years, as story after story after story comes out about how police corruption infects entire departments (even the cops who aren't on the take or directly guilty of beating suspects, planting evidence, lying under oath, etc. are often well aware of those problems and keep their mouths shut), I lost interest. Now, to the extent I fantasize about law enforcement officers, it's about them getting the abuse they heap on others as payback.