Smokers

Medwaym

I fully agree with you guys about taking deep drags all the way down to the filter. It makes me almost mad when a guy wastes the last few drags. Once I light up I want to take in as much smoke as the cigarette can give me. 

Seeing young guys smoking gives me hope for the future and I highly encourage us all to help young boys start. Just by being present and being seen as a smoker might already encourage one to start. In an ideal world every father, uncle, older brother,... would mentor a boy to become a smoker. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Allow me to differ with you. I find it unseemly for children to smoke. Adolescents, sure, but not children. It's like seeing them behind the bar. What was that quote - something about children making martinis is unappealing plus they use too much vermouth? I'm not sure if that's correct.

Give me a full-grown muscle god burning a hole in his lungs any day over that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, germancumbear said:

I fully agree with you guys about taking deep drags all the way down to the filter. It makes me almost mad when a guy wastes the last few drags. Once I light up I want to take in as much smoke as the cigarette can give me. 

Seeing young guys smoking gives me hope for the future and I highly encourage us all to help young boys start. Just by being present and being seen as a smoker might already encourage one to start. In an ideal world every father, uncle, older brother,... would mentor a boy to become a smoker. 

so agree wit this - we have to help boys to start or the habit will be killed off, and we have to tutor them to smoke properly, down to the tip - or better still, non filter, to smoke hard and often, and to get their friends started. the Britsh habit of passing round the circle in turn means smoking at the pace of the fastest not the slowest. above all we have to buy in bulk to get discounts to give them a cheap and relible source. if we work at it, we could get smoking levels back to the 1940s, when most boys stated by mid teens and it was the normal thing for me to do.

• Like 2

On 11/7/2021 at 4:07 PM, leatherpunk16 said:

Allow me to differ with you. I find it unseemly for children to smoke. Adolescents, sure, but not children. It's like seeing them behind the bar. What was that quote - something about children making martinis is unappealing plus they use too much vermouth? I'm not sure if that's correct.

Give me a full-grown muscle god burning a hole in his lungs any day over that.

Totally agree.

On 11/2/2021 at 7:24 PM, cansmoker84 said:

For me it's less about the volume or the damage and a lot more about watching a man really enjoy his smoke, a dude who inhales every last wisp of ssmoke he can manage every time he takes a drag, breathes it in deep and takes a second to breath it back out again and the stream is considerablely less than what you saw in his mouth just before he snapped, that's  what's hot to me.... 

I hate watching a man burn through 10 smokes an hour but let half of every drag out before he inhales and then exhaling so fast that it's barely even had a chance to get any niicotine from it, then he puts it out with the 1/4 of thesmeoke left and lights up again a minute later..... I only smoke about a pack a day but i make every fucking smoke count! 

quite agree. vaping isn't smoking. the aim should be to inhale as deep as possible and hold it all in so when you have to exhale, nothing comes out, it's all where it belongs

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2021 at 7:07 PM, BBSMKR said:

Oh guys I love this, been a smoker since I was 13, there’s just something so right and manly about smoking. I’m instantly attracted to a man confidenty holding his cig, unapologetic pure pleasure. I’ve been lucky to have experienced some hot smoking scenes, including getting fed through a gasmask. Smoke and sex just go hand in hand for me.

🚬🐷

• Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 5:57 PM, AuCurious said:

Only way to smoke!

I completely agree with you there.  In addition, taking multiple drags - with or without nosejets in between - epitomize masculinity.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...