Alpha 6 Starbase - Intro

Eric began to wake up in his pod barely remembering what happened the night before.  He had been out at a local bar on the base and got pretty drunk.  Everything had blacked out after the 10th shot of Borgan whiskey.  He opened his eyes and looked around his pod.  

The pod was modest.  Larger than most due to the amount of credits he was getting from his work with the black market.  The pod was the size of a 20 by 20 box with a bed and small closet.  Think of shipping containers on a barge coming over from the US to the UK or visa versa stacked on top of each other.  

Alpha6 was a colony set up on the outter reaches of Mars and settled back in the mid 2500s when Earth had started to go down hill.  After the inventing of high speed warp technology, it made travel between the planets in the galaxy more convenient.  The colony held well over 20k colonists from across the galaxy and was not an overly safe place.  

There was a knock at the door.  Eric grabbed his tablet off the side table and turned it on.  Seeing his face before the tablet turned on, "Fuck I am getting old."  Eric was in his late 40s, 5'10", 180 with buzzed salt and pepper hair with a bushy, but trim salt and pepper beard and covered in tats and body hair.  Eric was in pretty good shape from years of lifting boxes for the black market.  The tablet lit up.  On the camera outside the door, he saw Sam and buzzed him in.  The pod door opened.  

"What the fuck are you still doing in bed?" Sam said.  "Um, it's Sunday,  Why would I need to be up?  And why are you waking me up at 6am on a Sunday when you know I was out last night?"  Stripping off his clothes and crawling into bed with Eric, "Because I needed some of this" and layed his head on Eric's chest.  Eric and Sam had been together for about 10 years as a couple, but due to their work, it had to be kept quiet.  Sam was in his late 30s, 6 ft tall, 250, shaved head and big black beard.  Sam was also pretty hairy and had one sleeve tattoo down his right arm.  

Sam and Eric met one night when they ventured into a bar on the West side of the colony.  A place where those that needed some private time to be themselves.  The bar was called simply The Planet.  It was a place gay men, women and any other species could enjoy some time together without being interrupted by the lackluster dickheads of the colony.  Sam had been off-world on a delivery for a week and he just got back.  Eric tapped the left side of his head near his eyes.  His cortical implants started to scan his partner.  "Nothing out of the ordinary showing up on the scan.  Just the obvious."

Back when Eric was in his mid 20s, he was infected with spores while doing a delivery to the Matlif Colony in the Graydon Star System.  This caused his eyes to be replaced with the cortical implants.  The implants have been upgraded over the years to be able to see inside most boxes and to scan for known medical issues.  This was something that was useful to the black market.  

Eric leaned in and kissed Sam's forehead.  

Their intimate time was cut short by an explosion not far away from their pod.  "What the fuck was that?"  Eric and Sam shot up and dressed in their colony uniforms and exited their pod.  The announcement system chimed, **East Gate Perimeter Breach - All personnel to the East Gate**.

"Fucking hell, what now?" Eric said.  Sam and Eric ran over to see what was going on.  20 or so colonists in uniform came running.  An escape pod had crash landed near the east gate of the colony.  Still smoking from re-entry into the atmosphere, Eric again tapped the side of his head and activated his implants.  Scanning the pod, he saw one life form in it.  Someone he knew.  A surprised look came on his face.  Scans showed the person inside was alive.  Eric announced, "One person inside and he is alive.  Someone get a laser torch and lets get him out of there."  After a bit, the door was un-lodged and the man was pulled out of the pod and taken to the medical.  Still in shock, "How could it be.  He's been dead for well over 20 years."  Sam turned to Eric, "Do you know this man?"  With slight confusion and sadness Eric responded, "He was my husband back on Earth.  He is the one who gave me..." Sam stopped him, "Oh babe, are you sure it's him?"  Eric nodded.

The man inside the pod was Senior Avionics Officer from the 9th fleet for which Eric and He had been enlisted.  The man's name was Captain Troy Vanderbeak.  They lost each other after a battle against some raiders back during the battle of the Milky Way some years back.  They had to abandon ship in escape pods and they have not seen each other since.  Sam put his arm over Eric's shoulder.  "I am here babe."

Eric walked over to the side of the exam table.  Scanners floating above the half naked man.  Troy looked as hot as ever.  Except for the salt and pepper temples, looks almost exactly the same as when he last saw him.  Troy was about 6'1", 220lbs, buzzed hair, full beard and colored tattoos his his chest and left arm.  Troy was mixed race and had a darker skin tone.  Eric put his hand on Troy's shoulder.  Troy was alive, but barely. The attendant said that they had given him a sedative.  

An hour or so later, Troy started to come to.  He looked to his right and saw Eric.  Both men started smiling.  Troy said, "I found you.  I fucking found you."  A tear streamed down his face.  

**To be continued**

Part 2

"What the fuck happened Troy?  I looked and looked for you for a long time.  I thought you were gone for good." Eric asked.  

"My pod was intercepted and I was taken to a medical facility on Balmore.  I had been in a criotube for 6 years healing.  I was banged up pretty bad."  Troy said.

Sam excused himself, "I will let you two get caught up.  I am going to help with the clean up of the crashed pod.  I will be back in a bit."

Troy continued, "It's really good to see you.  I needed to find you and my ship came under fire from a Crindarian Battlecruiser.  I had your coordinates and set the escape pod to your destination."  Slight sadness in his eyes, "I see you moved on."  

Eric responded, "I am sorry Troy.  I thought you were gone.  Sam and I have been together for about 10 years now."  Smiling, "I am really glad to see you.  You look just as great as when I last saw you."  Troy smiled.

After a few weeks healing, Troy was released and he moved into Eric and Sam's pod.  Sam and Troy started to get to know each other and Eric and Troy told Sam of the stories of when they were in the 9th Fleet.  How they fell in love, how they carried a special secret for a long time.  Sam knew the secret as Eric told him about how he and Troy and carried a special bond as lovers.  Troy had been positive for 5 years prior to meeting Eric. When Eric and Troy got serious, Eric asked Troy to lock the bond and infect him.  This DNA and the infection within had been wiped away as medical advancements got better.  Eric and Troy kept this a secret and kept the infection at bay with the uploads to the scanner in his Erics impants.  They synthisised their medication using offworld tech that was not linked to the colonys databases.  Eric kept up the upgrades to both and his infection has been undetectable ever since.  Sam was negative and Eric told Sam that he would not infect him because it was getting harder and harder to synthesis the medication.  Eric scanned Troy while he was out and found that his infection had increased to the millions and found that Troy had been obtaining small amounts of medicine through the black market.  Eric worked on the medication and over time Troy's number started to go down.  Over the next 6 months, Eric, Troy and Sam became inseprable.  Eric and Sam were able to get Troy a position with the black market on the colony.  They had become a triad.  

Eric had left to go on a delivery mission for a few days.  That left Troy and Sam to be alone.  "I will let you two have some fun while I am away.  Be good and if you aren't, I want stories."  

They did their normal day to day stuff.  On one of the nights, Sam curiously started asking questions to Troy.  "Um, do you know why Eric so protective about it?"

"You mean being positive?"  Troy asked

"Yeah, I mean I love him and want to have that intimacy with him and now you." Sam said.

"Eric has been around longer than both you and I.  We both had it pretty bad at the start.  We were both really sick.  I guess he is trying to spare you from all that."  Troy said.

Sam responded, "I want it you know.  It can be cured."

"I don't think you understand Sam, it's not that easy.  This strain has been gone for a long time. Medical professionals have not had medication to battle it for years."  

For the past 20 years, medication advancement had evolved to the point where the architype of the virus had mutated so much that the old medication was retired and new medications were invented and then the virus was erradicated, but only the newer versions.  The medical professional never went back to try and cure the earlier versions of the virus.  

Troy continued, "So this version of the virus is special and the old medical professionals do not have the data from back then.  Plus its illegal for us to still have it as the colonies put out special mandates to have it cleared.  We would be arrested."

Sam clearly nervous, "Convert me Troy.  Please."  

"I don't know Sam, Eric would fucking kill me."  

Sam walked over to Troy and started unbuttoning his shirt.  Revealing his pelt of fur on his chest and leaned in and started to kiss him.  Troy learned that Sam was a master at getting both he and Eric going.  This was no exception as his pants were getting tighter.  Troy leaned in and started kissing Sam harder.  "Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?"  Troy asked.  "You better fucking believe it.  I have read the stories that Eric reads.  Secretly of course.  He has no idea I know about them."  Troy smiled and started roughly undressing Sam.

**To Be Continued**

Part 3

Sam was shaking kissing Troy as his uniform was being ripped off of him.  Troy did take care not to destroy it, but he was focused on destroying something else.  Sam pulled back from Troy's kissing..."Oh just fuck me already.  Give it to me."  Troy pushed Sam back onto the bed.  Sam fell back and watched as Troy undressed for Sam.  Slowly unbuttoning his coat and lifting his shirt over his head displaying a chest covered in tattoos.  Sam's cock getting harder and harder as the shirt drew up over his head.  Sam eyed a bio hazard symbol over Troy's navel.  "Oh Fuck that's so hot."  Sam spit in his hand and coated his cock, spit again and coated his hole.  Sat up and reached for Troy's pants, unbuttoned them and pulled them down revealing no underwear.  Out popped a 7 inch thick cut cock.  A scorpion tattoo above his cock with the tail and stinger linking its way down the top of the shaft of his cock.  Sam dove in and sucked Troy's cock all the way to the base.  Sam was in overload and wanted what was in Troy's low hanging balls.  Troy grabbed Sam's head and slid his cock all the way down Sam's throat.  "Yeah your hole is going to feel so good pounding your hole."  Sam looked up with bright blue puppy dog eyes as Troy's cock keep going deeper and deeper down his throat.  Sam put his hands behind his back and relished in Troy's grit.  Sam pulled off and buried his face in Troy's crotch taking a deep breath.  His scent was intoxicating.  Troy reached to Sam's chin and pulled him up, leaned in and passionately kissed him.  "Your hole is mine." and slowly laid him back on the bed.  His precum leaking creating all the lube he needed.  Crawling between Sam's legs not missing a beat of kissing, lifted his legs and aimed his drooling cock at his hole.  Troy pulled back slightly, "Last time, are you sure?" Sam could only nod.  Troy leaned back in and resumed kissing and slowly entered Sam's hole taking his thick cock to the root.  Sam's eyes rolled back in his head and grabbed on to Troy's sweaty back.  Sam was full completely.  Feeling each heartbeat and throb coming from Troy's cock.  Troy sat up slightly not missing one stroke fanned out Sam's legs and picked up speed.  Balls slapping, sweat dripping.  Sam grabbed his cock and started to stroke.  "That's it.  Stroke that last neg load out of those balls.  Make that hole grab on to me cock.  Sam whined in ecstasy.  Troy closed his eyes and concentrated on the feeling of cock to hole.  After a bit, Troy opened his eyes and just stared deep into Sam's eyes.  Sam laying there, eyes begging for Troy to set him free.  Troy smiled a crocked evil grin and slammed in one last time and unloaded a torrent of cum deep in Sam past his second ring.  The throbbing in Sam's hole was the trigger and Sam cried out.  "Holy FUCK!  There is so much.  Oh FU......"  and Sam shot.  Hitting his and Troy's beard.  Cum launched into the air between them both.  Both breathing heavy and sweating Troy stayed put and fell on Sam's chest.  Cum leaking from his hole.  Pinch Sam's nipple, "Clamp that shut if you don't want to lose any."  Sam's torqued and his hole slammed shut....as much as it could after being wrecked.  They fell asleep.

**To be continued**

Edited by Guest

Part 4

The sun started to come up shining through the windows of the pod.  Cum glistening and Sam's hole still wet from the past nights events.  A knock at the door.  *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*  Sam's eyes slowly opening.  *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*  Sam pulled himself out from under troy, still asleep.  Pulled on his shorts and went to the door.  "Well about fucking time you answered.  Was like you were exhausted or something."  Sam smiled.  "Hey Justin, how are you?"  "Eric home?  I have something He needs to see."  Nah, he's still off-world.  Come on it.  Was going to make some coffee, want some."  "Sure", Just said.  "I see Troy is still being sleeping beauty"  "Fuck you Justin", Troy said.  "OH you ARRRE awake"  "Again, Fuck off" Justin chuckled.  Noticing Troy's half hard cock and Sam walking funny, "Oh shit, I interrupted something.  I am sorry.  I should go"  "Don't worry, we just woke up.  We have been a sleep for...uh..." Looking at his watch, "Damn 7 hours."  "Then that was so powerful fucking", Justin said.  Sam turned around and grinned, "It was a-right."  Troy opened one eye and cocked it toward Sam.  "Uh huh".  

"So what has your panties in a bundle Justin?"  

Justin had been a long time friend of the three guys for a couple months.  Justin transferred from Earth in a couple months ago to get out of the bay area.  Bay area being Florida, not San Francisco.  San Francisco had basically succumbed to fog.  Suffocating everyone who wasn't wearing breathing gear. Justin was one of those younger 'thick' guys who was still wet behind the ears.  The three guys took a liking to him and helped him get settled at the colony.  Justin was 36, 6'1, 260, muscular, buzzed blond hair, blond/red beard, short to scratch, but soft to kiss.  The guys met Justin at a Ragrath party in the east wing of the colony.  A Ragrath party was in all intensive purposes, a sex party, but with uh....let's just say a creature with multiple tentacles satisfying multiple people all at once.  Justin was in a sling getting his hole stretched by one tentacle, while Sam, Eric and Troy were standing and sitting nearby, getting the same.  It was a pretty hot sight to see.

"The boss had an interesting package delivered and he wanted Eric to come check it out before they opened it", Justin said.  "I can send Eric a message if you want.  Sam, when he is getting back", Sam said.  "Don't worry, I will tell him.  He knew Eric was gone, but he looked kind of worried", Justin said.  "Eric and I have delivered many things, I could take a look if you want?" Troy responded standing up and putting on his shorts.  Looking a bit flustered, Justin responded, "um...uh...Sure"  Smiling sheepishly, Troy walked over and wrapped his arms around Justin from behind, "Unless you need something else?"  Justin clearing his throat and voice cracking, "No, I am good."  Clearly not good by the sight of the wet spot in his uniform pants.  Sam looked back and giggled.  Justin has a huge crush on Troy ever since they met.  They never got to go at it, but he really wanted to bad.  

"Well we should get showered and head down to the warehouse." Sam said.  Troy responding, "I will jump in first.  Want to join me Justin?"  Justin just sat there blushing.  Troy smiled and walked into the bathroom.  

Sam walked over to Justin, "You know, you need to get out of your shell and just go after him.  He likes you buddy."  Justin sighed, "I want to so bad, but I am not ready."  Justin moved to the colony after his partner of 10 years died.  There was a riot one morning in Florida where they lived.  He and Justin got split up.  Justin found him and rushed him to the hospital, but he dies from internal injuries.  Justin was crushed.  "Listen, take it slow, but understand that Troy doesn't.  Hell, I am not sure he is even ready to settled down."  Sam smiled, "Yeah that may be true."  His hole feeling very tender.  

After Sam got ready, the three guys made their way to the warehouse.  There boss showed them the box and told them about how it was acquired.  Something about an off-world acquisition from Colony 13 in the Nava Quadrant.  The Nava Quadrant was wear Eric had gone.  Darren came running into where the men were.  "Sir, we have a distress signal coming from Colony 13.  It's Eric.  He is in trouble."

**To be continued