Head hanging off the edge throat fucking - love it or hate it?

anoncumdumpsub

• 11 months later...

My B/F did this to me once and I loved it.  It made me feel helpless as I had no way to do anything about it once he started.   He did start slowly then built up to a stead thrusting in and out.  His balls were bumping my nose.  I loved the feeling of total helplessness.  Best of all, he just kept fucking my mouth and throat until he came in my mouth.  He told me afterwards that he was afraid that I might not be able to take it that way.  I thoroughly enjoyed getting his cock and cum that way but he hasn't done it since.  I guess I'll have to figure out how to get him to throat fuck me that way myself.

I think it can be sexy for a brief moment, but I'm not crazy about it for the most part.

First of all, if the top sits on your face and covers your nose, then you can't breathe.  I'm not a fan of suffocating or passing out.

Secondly, it puts a strain on your neck and your breathing and your entire body, especially if you have a dick in your hole as well. 

I think the domination we crave is symbolic.  For me the ultimate submission is expressed being on one's knees.  That's my favorite cocksucking position, especially when the dick curves downward. 

This pig really likes this position. Especially having his ballsack dangling in it's face and bouncing off it's eyes and nose when he is thrusting. It disagrees about the angle being bad for tops as it has had 100% success with deep linear penetration. It does agree about the wonderful submissiveness of kneeling for another man. It is fun having him bounce his nuts off it's chin too.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope it’s ok to respond in here as I’ve never experienced this but it’s one of my biggest fantasies and the one that tends to get me off most often. That thought of being dominated and just used so much is a huge turn on and gets me horny just thinking about it. One of my favourite fantasy thoughts is being used in this way whilst a second guy is pounding my ass, both holes getting filled balls deep. Then they swap places until I get both ends filled with cum. You guys that have experienced it are very lucky 😉

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...