Head hanging off the edge throat fucking - love it or hate it?

anoncumdumpsub

On 11/4/2021 at 6:02 AM, BBArchangel said:

I love this, but it’s very situational. If the bed has side boards it can feel like your neck is getting broken. If the bed is too low, the top may have to put too much weight on your neck. And if your top is a sadist or fancies himself a dom without really understanding what that means, then it can become an exercise in cruelty. But with a considerate and skillful top and a decent bed, this can be incredible.

Agree. Has to be at the right height so that the top doesn't have undue pressure put on their knees or back (bed too low) or balls of their feet and legs (too high). The BIG plus is that when the height is right, the bottom's throat forms THE perfect angle.

A sofa might be a good alternative - and you can easily adjust the sofa height with the cushions that are provided.

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal

17 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

When we're talking about deep-throating and throat fucking, exactly how many inches are we talking about here?

I believe many guys falsely believe swallowing a 5 or 6 inch dick is throat fucking. (It's not) 🤔

Agreed. So I wish tops would learn how to use a ruler already and see that their 8or 9 inches really is only 6 or 7. 

Now with that said I've been taking cock that way since last century haha. All sizes. Even a true 10

I’m so jealous I can be such a great bottom but have the worst gag reflex.  

It’s my biggest disappointment.  I want to be throat fucked, I crave being a total submissive bottom for hot dom tops.  

Someone want to help train me?! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 4:29 PM, Close2MyBro said:

I'm just curious if you've ever tried it?

Yes, a few times. Its NOT a comfortable position and does not feel pleasurable based on angle, deep-throat ability and teeth of the cocksucker.

It requires lots of gymnastics for no pleasure. I'm nine inches with a slight upward bend. Assuming the cocksucker can deep-throat my entire length without gagging (bonus if he's a toothless dentured gummer) - I have to stand on my tip-toes, angle my pelvis downward and try not to hurt myself or the cocksucker.

But yes, it does LOOK sexy and hot.

• Like 1

When you’re lucky enough to meet a man with a big cock, oral is important to get him hard, but I can only hear “watch the teeth” so many times before I lose interest in the project. Once you’re hard, put it in my ass and enjoy yourself. I promise never to say, that’s too deep or that hurts or go slow. Much better to cum in my ass where I’m more vulnerable anyhow. It just makes sense.

I’ve probably told this story here before, but years ago a Christopher Street bartender I was talking to shared my obsession with getting loads shot DEEP, and our horny talk got us both worked up so he took me to his nearby apartment to give me a demonstration. His first advice was to give up on the idea of hanging your head over the side of the bed. Instead, he laid down fully and put a pillow under his neck. Then he had me mount him, facing the opposite direction, propping my upper body up a little with my arms. It took a few moments of finagling to get the pillow and head position just right, but soon enough I was able to plunge all the way down his throat with ease and in comfort. I just plowed away. It felt FANTASTIC. Once or twice he gently put his hands on my hips—a sign that he needed a second for air, but the interruption was so brief it barely stopped my rhythm. This guy had it down to a science. I think it took only a minute for me to cum, and I got to shove my cock all the way in as I did—truly breed his throat. We were both grinning afterwards. It wasn’t the last time by any means that he got my load this way, but you better believe I wanted to try getting throat-fucked like this myself. It took only a little practice to get the hang of it. I find the floor works better—more stable. I still find it doesn’t work for every cock, but it often is the easiest way to get really long ones all the way down. Some guys go crazy over it. 

Having said all that, there’s still nothing like dropping to your knees and pigging out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/1/2021 at 10:35 AM, anoncumdumpsub said:

On the days when I'm not horny to get fucked anonymously, the very next best thing for me is to get my throat fucked real deep.

I've found that the best position for the top to go as deep as possible is with my head hanging off the edge of my bed, and the top mounting it from above like a wet pussy. What's not to love:

• Amazing view of his balls and ass
  • The feeling of submission is like no other; you can't pull back and just have to take it; one of the most vulnerable positions you can let a man use you in
  • Great smells with his balls usually resting on your nose you can smell his sweaty balls and the musk of his ass
  • Very pleasurable for the top as he can go really deep in that position

Only drawback is that it can be uncomfortable for the bottom, especially if the top is aggressive and/or has a huge cock. It is not uncommon to end up with spit all over my face when I do this. But as a good cumdump we relish in the abuse and humiliation, right?

It's been real hard finding a top into this kind of position for throat fucking, and also rarely hear bottoms talk about it. So, tops and bottoms, is it something you guys love? Do you hate it? Curious to hear the community's thoughts about this.

Love having my throat fucked this way and if the top can hold my arms down even better. I like to feel my Tops biceps flexing while his dick is flexing in my throat.