In praise of cut Cock

hntnhole

It has, perhaps, become apparent that I tend to approach the entire act of having sex with my Brothers-in-Lust in (sometimes) different ways, with a different "schwerpunkt"*  When feasting in a darkroom, it may be different than when I'm "entertaining" at home, or "being entertained" at someone else's.  Sometimes, usually when it's one guy (or a small group of 3,4) there is the opportunity to really "get into" the personal, intimate connections to be made, as opposed to public places like fuckclubs, backrooms, where there are dozens and dozens of men prowling for/engaging in wanton sex.

Having already offered my perceptions of Uncut Cock, here's some reflections on the Power of Cut Cock:

Cut Cock possesses an aura of raw Power in my mind.  A hard, raw Cut-Cock usually has a bigger Cock-rim - thicker, more pronounced, more attention-grabbing aura  - maybe even more demanding.  There is not much that is shy or reticent about hard Cut-Cock. A bright pink Cock-head, wagging slowly in front of the man announces little promise but the presence of a potentially aggressive, demanding, PowerCock.  It simply draws one to it - to service it, exhaust it, exert every effort to take it's Power for yourself, relieve it of it's Sperm. I'll admit I'm not the best Cocksucker in the world, but wrapping one's lips around the Cock-rim, working it in one's mouth, tasting the Cock Drool ooze directly onto your tongue is - for me - markedly different than being more in control of an Uncut Cock.  When Cut-Cocks shoot Sperm, it's blunt, it's Powerful. Since I mostly Top, and therefore tend to Dominate more than be dominated, Sucking off Cut Cock offers a different kind of thrill - a different challenge, almost like "I can ... I might ... but can you make me want to?" thrill.  

Now.  I completely understand that it is the mind of the man with either a Cut or UnCut Cock that determines his m.o.  I also understand that is entirely in my mind how I appreciate the (perhaps challenging?) quality of a Cut Cock.  Thus, Cut Cock can make the most tender love imaginable to a Hole.  Cut Cock can also wreck a Hole, and presents that possibility directly.  One of my Breed buddies has a thick, Cut Cock, and I've seen him do both any number of times.  UnCut Cock can do the same, of course, but - in my mind - more subtly, without being obvious about the potential of brute force.  There is a sense of mystery to UnCut Cocks that Cut-Cock replaces with a clear, unequivocal, aura of "in-you-face" Raw Power.  As I've been considering this post, I realized that in a darkroom situation (my usual m.o., focused on wet Holes), I seldom suck Cocks.  For that, I head to another area of the fuckclub w/most of the gh's. It's not that I won't, it's just that my focus is elsewhere, which must mean that for me, the visual Power of a Cut-Cock is a most appealing sensation. In a darkroom, everything is done via "BreedBraille" and "TongueBraille". I also realized I'm far more likely to want to suck a Cut-Cock on a "butch", hairy-type man than one on a slim, relatively hairless man.  Thus, if the visual is more complete than in a dark room, I'm more likely to be interested.  Maybe, it's the "we always like opposites of our own physical characteristics best" syndrome.

Imagine a Holiday present, wrapped and waiting under the tree/bush/whatever.  There is no way to hide a bicycle in wrapping paper.  There is way to wrap up a box with a new computer or whatever the kid wants inside it, and thus engage the imagination, the anticipation, before the Lust takes control.  

It's always about Cock/Hole/Sperm

*from the German, "point of attack"