Sailors sauna

sidsucker

5 hours ago, sidsucker said:

Hi

Im in London close to Sailors next Friday. 

a) any good

b) Looking to breed or get bred or both....chances?

Like most places its the luck of the draw. Sometimes plenty of sex sometimes fuck all. Quite a few older guys (including me) but a smattering of  younger. The place looks a bit of a dump but actually they keep it pretty clean.  £18 which is cheeky - if they halved the price they would end up with more revenue. 

On 11/5/2021 at 5:54 PM, sidsucker said:

Hi

Im in London close to Sailors next Friday. 

a) any good

b) Looking to breed or get bred or both....chances?

I haven’t been for quite a while, but I was a regular a few years ago (and the Pride of Stepney nearby). Sailor’s was my favourite sauna back in the day. It had a good mix of blokes of all ages and classes. And it always felt friendlier than other London saunas. 

2 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Mixed ages or dads? Group rooms or private cabins?

Was supposed to go there yesterday and meet a Top but had to cancel because of a work crisis. Mixed ages but more dads (and granddads) than lads. It's more 1 on 1 sex than groups - i think Locker Room is better for groups and also has a couple of slings. Have had some amazing fucks at Sailors with really cute guys and have been a cum dump for others and other times had little action. A few guys expect condoms but most fuck properly. I might go later today - Monday is supposedly bears and chubs and admirers, but since they don't advertise much i'm not sure how much difference that makes. Depends if work take the shackles off me

4 hours ago, fatbottom said:

Was supposed to go there yesterday and meet a Top but had to cancel because of a work crisis. Mixed ages but more dads (and granddads) than lads. It's more 1 on 1 sex than groups - i think Locker Room is better for groups and also has a couple of slings. Have had some amazing fucks at Sailors with really cute guys and have been a cum dump for others and other times had little action. A few guys expect condoms but most fuck properly. I might go later today - Monday is supposedly bears and chubs and admirers, but since they don't advertise much i'm not sure how much difference that makes. Depends if work take the shackles off me

“Most fuck properly”. Love that! 

Sounds like its worth a go....and i definitely want to 'fuck properly' lol....is there any other way.

1o1 always good but I have to say I love a group...I'm gagging to get back to a cumunion....had some good times when they had them in London. Also been to Hove...still really good and usually some extra to be had at Dukes Mound as everything turns out.