folks it's 2021...

and 2022 closing fast and i guess most people post with their cell? maybe some pc here and there, but my gripe is everyone has a cell these days and are ok getting selfies of themselves to share with others but not on adult sites. use your phone for a pic, doesn't have to be a face anything to help show you are real! try it hell you might like it!

20211101_023330.jpg

6 hours ago, apantyhoselovr said:

and 2022 closing fast and i guess most people post with their cell? maybe some pc here and there, but my gripe is everyone has a cell these days and are ok getting selfies of themselves to share with others but not on adult sites. use your phone for a pic, doesn't have to be a face anything to help show you are real! try it hell you might like it!

I don't know how many people here post from a cell vs. from a notebook or desktop computer (I use all of the above, depending on the circumstances).

What I do not do is post random selfie shots with posts just because it's technologically feasible. It's a stupid waste of bandwidth and storage space to stick pictures of your dicklet into discussions just because you can. If you're trying to illustrate a specific point, fine. If you're posting to a personal gallery, fine. If you're just showing your dick because you're an exhibitionist there are sites for that elsewhere.

4 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I don't know how many people here post from a cell vs. from a notebook or desktop computer (I use all of the above, depending on the circumstances).

What I do not do is post random selfie shots with posts just because it's technologically feasible. It's a stupid waste of bandwidth and storage space to stick pictures of your dicklet into discussions just because you can. If you're trying to illustrate a specific point, fine. If you're posting to a personal gallery, fine. If you're just showing your dick because you're an exhibitionist there are sites for that elsewhere.

I'm guessing you might have disabused the OP of any notion that you're a chatbot.

Most people on the apps make the same request as the OP just did with a single word:

”pics”

You want pics? Okay, here:

image.jpeg.25e688c66adf0f07476660ab2b5b7c8f.jpeg

Jonesing for pics is annoying as hell on Grindr and I for one am not going to indulge it here. If you want to see pics of people on here, go to the gallery. That’s what it’s for.