Does anus change its shape?

Cutedelicategay

I know it is a weird question to ask whether anus changes shape with more cocks?

Recently I was visiting my home town and happened to spend a night with one of the friends of my step brother who fucked me during my school days. He was fucking me again after almost 20 years and the moment he spread my ass cheeks to eat me out he commented how my anus has changed shape from being round to being a slit like a vagina. He mentioned that the shape changed as over years I am well fucked and have taken so many fucks that I cant even remember the count. 

I have never heard or read about anus changing shape however I am putting the question here to understand whether it's true or just a myth. 

As always please be respectful of other people's choices and replies.

It definitely does. Whilst it is muscle, that doesn't mean it gets stronger the more you use it. If you are regularly opening that hole up or stretching with larger than average sized toys etc. You will end up with a puffier, more easily opened hole rather than the tight little dot you started with.

Personally I'm all for that and I like having my hole stretched out, but then I like to (i.e. Need to) let things rest for a little while before allowing any more extreme play.  Kegel exercises are said to help keep things tighter and there's no harm in trying, plus it feels good to tense and release (well it does for me).

Just enjoy your hole 😈

I don't think the shape itself changes. Rather, what I'm guessing he's seeing is that as your anal sphincter is becoming used to handling more... traffic, shall we say... the muscle may change the way it closes. After all, the anus isn't a pinpoint spot that stretches; it's a fairly large, more or less tubular opening that is clamped shut by the sphincter. 

My experience is that while erect cocks are rarely exactly perfectly round, they tend to be wider (side to side) than they are higher (that is, measuring from upper surface to underside, straight through). It's not strictly speaking an oval, but something like that. In any event, if prolonged exposure to a cock going in and out of the anus really did change the shape of your hole, it would almost certainly make it a horizontal slit, not a vertical one like a vagina.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...