Where Are the Bottoms?

BiDOMDad

lol. just look at bbrt, a4a.  true of every town i have surveyed.  for a young guy, well, any guy really, the more versatile you are, leaning toward topping the more success you are likely to have, mutatis mutandus (the necessary changes having been made--not exactly what i mean: a lot depends on looks and, the older you are, money)

• 1 month later...

Sub Bottom here in Wells Branch, Austin. I've just gotten to the point that if someone msgs me I know It's gonna be a bunch of dumb questions seeking info w/I giving any. 1 sided Convo and lazy tops seems to be the trend these days. Guys think being a selfish Dom means being a lazy Dom. Lol. Flakes abound.

Edited by Skull4RuffHung

20 hours ago, Skull4RuffHung said:

Sub Bottom here in Wells Branch, Austin. I've just gotten to the point that if someone msgs me I know It's gonna be a bunch of dumb questions seeking info w/I giving any. 1 sided Convo and lazy tops seems to be the trend these days. Guys think being a selfish Dom means being a lazy Dom. Lol. Flakes abound.

I'm just off Wells Branch Pkwy, but on the East side of IH35 by a couple miles.  Yeah...  not very many tops around here and a lot are like you describe.  I guess they can be very picky and lazy due to the fact it appears there are 100 bottoms for every top in Austin.