Unexpected Opportunities that CUM your way?

DarkroomTaker

Some of you may know some of the posts I have made about getting cock that was not planned.

I have a circle of Pakistani cab drivers that I service quite regularly, which started of unexpectedly.

I had the young lad from my car wash, awesome.. unexpectedly.

The other week I had the cleaner from my building, that has moved on to fucking me. I will write that up at some point. Again unexpected.

Today I add another unexpected service of a cock. MY BARBER...

Ok, so I have yet another Pakistani hair barber, been going quite a few times for haircut beard trim, hot face towelling, you get the picture?

So today, he was on own, his business partner had gone home as it was quiet.

Now this guy Moz is quite a hottie, hairy, little beef, lovely ass, tall, bearded and his nipples always show through his T shirt. Cute face, moody looking.

Today he had shorts on and a Adidas T. So he was chatting away, we was talking shit, he was telling me about an incident in his shop etc. Talked about wife, 4 kids blah blah.

Anyway, he was leaning into me doing my beard, i had my hands on the ends of the barbers chair, ( I had gown on ) I managed to turn my hand and feel his pressing bulge.

He moved around to the other side of my chair, I was prepared and turned my hand to palm side to get a feel and I did, just briefly.

He asked if I wanted a facial!!!  He meant a cleansing mask, I said yes, however I thought you meant something else, he just laughed.

We got talking about money, how to make some. I was telling him about a friend who has joined a companion site and accompanies older people out to places as a gigalo type, he was not sure what I meant. Anyway I told him that my friend used to make extra money by having sex with them. He immediatly asked if it was Men or Women. I said both, he said cool, he said he loves having his cock sucked and balls licked his wife does nothing like that. I said you may be good on that site, you are very handsome. He said, have you ever had the gaysex? I said yes, I love sucking dick and I also love getting fucked. I told him about my Pakistani cab drivers.

So, i had this black face mask on, he said come for smoke in back whilst that dries,  i looked like Batman with the mask on and gown.

He rolled himself a cig, told me to roll one, I did, he went back into shop and put back in 10 mins notice on door. My heart was racing, he came back in the backroom and went into the toilet and stood in there so I could see the back of him, came back out edgy, stood in front of me. I stroked his stomach and said you look good. He the pulled out this beautiful  thick cut dick, big, small balls asked me if I liked it.

I dropped to my knees and sucked that beauty for all it was worth, gagging on it even, he was groaning, he shot his load down my throat and said he was sorry he cums quick. I told him it was great loved it. He smiled, we went back to shop, he finished cutting my hair and getting this rock hard stuff off my face. Loved it. Btw below image not his but very similar

So I am asking, you guys ever get unexpected sex, do you take an opportunity or help it along?

2021-11-17 18.27.27.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Once in uni, I had a guy pick me up at the supermarket.  We passed each other in one of the aisles while shopping; he was a sexy muscle daddy and I was about 22 and very twinky.  Crossed paths a bit while in the store, and I timed it to where we were checking out at the same time.  Ended up exchanging numbers in the parking lot and he had me over about 30 min later.  Totally unexpected and one of the hottest experiences I've had!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Once in uni, I had a guy pick me up at the supermarket.  We passed each other in one of the aisles while shopping; he was a sexy muscle daddy and I was about 22 and very twinky.  Crossed paths a bit while in the store, and I timed it to where we were checking out at the same time.  Ended up exchanging numbers in the parking lot and he had me over about 30 min later.  Totally unexpected and one of the hottest experiences I've had!

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !   Do it !

Many years ago I was holiday on the Greek Island of 

Skiathos. I'd missed the last bus back to where I was staying. I stood at the bus stop thinking of what to do next. A beaten up old car passed me a couple of times. Instead of passing me a third time it stopped and a good looking Greek guy asked if I needed a lift. I got in before He could change His mind lol. He was actually from Leeds and on holiday to. We chatted quite a bit and both of us had been at Manchester Pride 2 weeks previous. As we got to where I was staying I said I'd offer Him a coffee only I hadn't got any only vodka. When we got in the apartment the vodka was forgotten about stripping naked as both our cocks hardened. Falling on to the bed we started sucking each others cocks. I then rolled over to allow His hard cock entry to my hairy hole. He plunged His cock balls deep in one motion making me groan out loud. He came quite quickly shooting a Hot big load of cum inside me.. He managed to shoot another 2 loads of cum deep inside my hairy hole leaving just as it got light. We unfortunately didn't have a repeat performance. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

on holiday in Spain.I got chatting to this man and his wife I the hotel bar. As the evening got late I suggested going to a late night bar but the wife was tired so she suggested her husband and I go on our own. We were hitting it off so I was in. Later walking back from the bar he suddenly kissed me. I didn't hold back - I fancied him like fuck. We went back to my room, ripped our kit off. I got on top of him and fucked him till we were soaked in sweat and I pumped my load up his hole. I sucked him off and he left. The following morning I met them again. All I could think of when chatting to his wife was "your husband's asshole is packed with my sperm"

• Upvote 1