can a top fall in love with another top?

bigdick4you

i play a lot with a friend of mine who is like me 100% top. we always breed bottoms whenever we play together. in the beginning we didnt even kiss or touch each other, but since a while we have started to make out together while we fuck bottom boys. since a short time ago i noticed that i started to have feelings for him. we enjoy each others company and laugh a lot together. now i start to miss him when he is not around... is this normal? anibody with experience or views on this matter? i hope it will go away and that i see him again as a FB.

• Administrators

My bf is a top. Been with him for 13 1/2 years now. Generally works really well - sex is the only thing that doesn't really work, but we just hookup with other guys to solve that problem.

I'd say it is quite normal if you get on so well together. I feel the same with a fuck buddy. I miss him as we get on so well together too, but I just be thankful that I have a great buddy and friend and look forward to the next time we get together. I'd say be happy and thankful that you have a great buddy too and be happy you have someone good to enjoy fucking and breeding your cute bottom boys together. If you start getting jealous it may be a problem but otherwise just have fun. Hope that helps.

I find this a very interesting topic. I identify as versatile top, which means for me that I consider myself a top, but will bottom (all be it somewhat fraudulently) in order to fuck another guy. That is, I'm generally prepared to give it up for another top (or versatile top) if the reward is I get to fuck him. (As a side note, I do believe my adventures in fraudulent bottoming have made me a better top.) I must confess, the one on one sex I have had with a fellow top has been some of the hottest I have known. I think this has to do with the element of real competition that enters the room in these situations, i.e., who's gonna fuck who first?, in what position?, and are they prepared to still be fucked after they cum (potentially a sticking point in these situations)? At the same time, some believe the best lover we could ever find for ourselves in the world would be ourselves. (How narcissistic is that exactly?) So in turning to the question, I say yes - absolutely! Not only can a top fall in love with another top, but they can potentially turn themselves into a bottom for the guy.

I agree. You cant help who you have feelings for. If you like him, tell him, maybe he likes you too. Sex is important, yes, but its not everything. Plus, maybe if you become involved, you or he, depending will bottom for the other. I have a friend, who was pirmarily a top, but does bottom for his bf because he loves him and wants to make him happy. And he has gotten to somewhat enjoy it too.

• 1 year later...

Yep. My last boyfriend was a top also. His dick was way bigger than mine (10 1/2 inches and thick). Guess who was the bottom in our relationship?

On occasion, he would let me fuck him, but for the most part--he allowed me to go out and find other bottoms to fuck, so long as I wasn't getting fucked by anyone else.