"Semen"-yms

LetsPOZBreed

On a lighter note, wanted to get a sense out there from my fellow sluts.

What are some of the more interesting words you've ever had a guy use during sex to refer to his cum?  We all know the usual suspects....cum, jizz, sperm, load, and spunk.  Ever have a guy say one that has caught you so off guard that you've actually laughed?

I remember years ago there was a proposed book out there that listed all of the different synonyms (semem-yms) for this, and there were quite a few interesting ones in there.  Don't think it ever got published though.  

Personally, I have no particular stake in whatever slang term or euphemism people want to use for semen. I just wish to fuck that people would stop saying "SPERM" when they mean "SEMEN". JFC it's hard to believe there are adult people who don't understand the difference between the two. Especially the ones who manage to work "sperm" into every post they make, always incorrectly in the context of meaning "semen."