First anon cumdump hotel/motel weekend session

Beetle

Timing is important. 4pm to 8pm you get the after work going home to wife crowd. 10p-2am the after dinner movie crowd with guys horny. The believe it or not 2am to 5am, heading to work blue collar guys just rock hard with morning wood. So timing is inprtanf. The darker it is the easier to get Anon DL NSA bb loads. 

Done this a few times in London. no motel style here so for a successful event its all about the choice of the hotel

1. Needs to be big enough so lots of comings and goings past reception isn't noticed

2. Guys need to be able to access rooms without needing a keycard for lifts etc

If you can find this then should all work out - i personally give guys a time to arrive - 30min intervals as don't want multiple strangers in the room. i have a hood available for anon meets and also a sheet gloryhole for those that prefer that

any questions DM me

The closest I've ever came to this in the UK was just prior to COVID-19 in Trades Hotel in Blackpool, England.  A complete and utter shithole yet also a complete fucking sleazefest. I'm not even sure the place is even still open for business.

14 hours ago, HungryHole23 said:

The closest I've ever came to this in the UK was just prior to COVID-19 in Trades Hotel in Blackpool, England.  A complete and utter shithole yet also a complete fucking sleazefest. I'm not even sure the place is even still open for business.

I know it!! As well went many years ago pre-covid. It was a horrible place it was disgusting. i remember i booked a room there and at another hotel a short walk away once i was done cumdumping so could sleep somewhere half decent!