Never had cum in my mouth!

I’ve been playing with my ass since high school and started to play with big dildos but never had sex till a few years ago with men but mostly oral until I met up with a bbc man 8.5 I cleaned myself up and I had to smoke a bit and he gave me poppers to relax ! I went down on to suck his dick the first real big dick I had in my mouth it was so good ! He bent me over and fucked with dildos so hard and rough ! I would constantly squirt out of my ass it was in a trance I want to feel that again so bad! I would squirt water that was still in from his douche I felt bad so I had to leave but I never got cum  

2 hours ago, Denvrass said:

I’ve been playing with my ass since high school and started to play with big dildos but never had sex till a few years ago with men but mostly oral until I met up with a bbc man 8.5 I cleaned myself up and I had to smoke a bit and he gave me poppers to relax ! I went down on to suck his dick the first real big dick I had in my mouth it was so good ! He bent me over and fucked with dildos so hard and rough ! I would constantly squirt out of my ass it was in a trance I want to feel that again so bad! I would squirt water that was still in from his douche I felt bad so I had to leave but I never got cum  

I was so scared at first to get a load in my mouth but I fell in love with it lol.   It's addicting so be careful what you wish for lol.  You'll want more

9 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

I was so scared at first to get a load in my mouth but I fell in love with it lol.   It's addicting so be careful what you wish for lol.  You'll want more

Same, sucking cock for the first time was already very exciting, he didn't ask a thing and just cum in my mouth unexpected. loved it right away

The things I wasn’t ready for the first time I sucked cock:

1)The taste of his cock.

2)The power of his shot when he came.

3)The taste of his cum.

4)The volume of his load.

Now I’m addicted to his cock and cum.

Some time I’m on my kness whipping out his cock before he can finish asking for a blowjob.

Or I’ll surprise him by sucking his cock without him asking.