Organising a pump n dump event.

newbiboi

Considering that you have zero profile information posted - no location, no age, no interests, no... nothing, I can't really suggest much of anything. Even under the best of circumstances, in populous regions with lots of sexually active men, these events are hard to arrange and frequently end up with few or no participants. 

14 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Considering that you have zero profile information posted - no location, no age, no interests, no... nothing, I can't really suggest much of anything. Even under the best of circumstances, in populous regions with lots of sexually active men, these events are hard to arrange and frequently end up with few or no participants. 

Thank you. I'll make sure to update my profile. 

I'm 26 scottish in Glasgow. I've got much more profile info on every other site I'm 0n. I guess I am just trying my best. 

Notes_211201_200433_a4c.jpg

20210311_122920.jpg

• Like 1

Speaking from experience:

(1) Have another guy help you organize the event and attend. Make sure he’s someone you’ve met before, you’re attracted to, and you trust. You’re going to be spending a lot of time with him.

(2) Make sure the location has good access for your guests and good WiFi.

(3) Expect well under your “confirmed” number.

(4) Make sure you have enough lube and water for everybody.