First time barebacking, afraid of STD's/HIV.

So, I met this dominant, tall en well endowed refugee, we are now four months together and the last three weeks we have safe sex.

He have a friend of his who also is a refugee and he's sleeping with us the last few days, both of them are kind, and clean (we did all three together a test).

We want do bareback, it's a dream of mine, but I'm afraid of STD's or worse HIV. Even they are both clean, we have regular sex and now and then I do bleed sometimes. And no, I don't have pain at sex, I really do enjoy it, but I'm maybe just too tight, I did see a doctor for it and everything is just fine, just a sore ass now and then.

The question is, if I gonna bleed again, can both tops breed me without getting sick? It's only them who gonna breed me. It not much bleed, just a few wipes with paper towel and it's gone.

Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, ArabTwink24 said:

So, I met this dominant, tall en well endowed refugee, we are now four months together and the last three weeks we have safe sex.

He have a friend of his who also is a refugee and he's sleeping with us the last few days, both of them are kind, and clean (we did all three together a test).

We want do bareback, it's a dream of mine, but I'm afraid of STD's or worse HIV. Even they are both clean, we have regular sex and now and then I do bleed sometimes. And no, I don't have pain at sex, I really do enjoy it, but I'm maybe just too tight, I did see a doctor for it and everything is just fine, just a sore ass now and then.

The question is, if I gonna bleed again, can both tops breed me without getting sick? It's only them who gonna breed me. It not much bleed, just a few wipes with paper towel and it's gone.

Thanks in advance.

Your post makes no sense. (I'm assuming English isn't your primary language?)

First, "clean" is a shitty, offensive way to describe someone who does not have HIV, because obviously that means someone who DOES have HIV is "dirty". That's an English language term that you should forget. Immediately.

Second, if you are going to have bareback sex, you are risking infection with STI's. Period. If they have sex with someone else with an STI (and even if you were in a committed relationship with both of them, you can't police their activity when you're not present), then they could acquire an STI and transmit it to you. This is one of the risks everyone who has bareback sex has to take.

HIV is a specific kind of STI, and it's the only one that you may actually be able to prevent yourself from getting. That is because there are medications, collectively known as PrEP, that you can take that prevent you from acquiring an HIV infection. However, it may not be available where you live, based on the language barrier you present.

You do not have to bleed to get infected with an STI. In fact, virtually all STI's can be transmitted with no blood whatsoever. So bleeding shouldn't be your concern.

26 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Your post makes no sense. (I'm assuming English isn't your primary language?)

First, "clean" is a shitty, offensive way to describe someone who does not have HIV, because obviously that means someone who DOES have HIV is "dirty". That's an English language term that you should forget. Immediately.

Second, if you are going to have bareback sex, you are risking infection with STI's. Period. If they have sex with someone else with an STI (and even if you were in a committed relationship with both of them, you can't police their activity when you're not present), then they could acquire an STI and transmit it to you. This is one of the risks everyone who has bareback sex has to take.

HIV is a specific kind of STI, and it's the only one that you may actually be able to prevent yourself from getting. That is because there are medications, collectively known as PrEP, that you can take that prevent you from acquiring an HIV infection. However, it may not be available where you live, based on the language barrier you present.

You do not have to bleed to get infected with an STI. In fact, virtually all STI's can be transmitted with no blood whatsoever. So bleeding shouldn't be your concern.

Sorry, I didn't wanna sound rude, it's just I hear and read it often, neg or poz, both can be clean, and yes English is not my first langue.

I just did it today, bare with this two guys and I gonna test myself again. I really didn't feel both tops cumming inside me? Beside the dick what is shaking when it throw out the cum. Both tops seems to enjoy sex more, but for me it's only a mess and extra cleaning.

Thanks for the advice, next time just condom again. Swallow first time cum, tasted horrible, never again.

What is your native language and what country do you, the refugee and the friend live? And how old are you?

I think it's best, you find information about safer sex, HIV and STD's in your own language.
Inform yourself and if you have trouble finding, reliable information ask your doctor about it. Didn't he or she, talk about using condoms when you went to see the doctor about your sore ass because of being fucked?

Have the three of you all been tested for HIV and STD's?  

14 hours ago, ArabTwink24 said:

Thanks in advance.

Clean is a repugnant comment. Someone is not dirty because they have hiv or aids. Using words like clean/dirty just add to stigmatizing people living with hiv and should never be used.  And if you’re that afraid of catching something get on prep or use condoms    It’s common sense.  

9 hours ago, ArabTwink24 said:

Sorry, I didn't wanna sound rude, it's just I hear and read it often, neg or poz, both can be clean, and yes English is not my first langue.

I just did it today, bare with this two guys and I gonna test myself again. I really didn't feel both tops cumming inside me? Beside the dick what is shaking when it throw out the cum. Both tops seems to enjoy sex more, but for me it's only a mess and extra cleaning.

Thanks for the advice, next time just condom again. Swallow first time cum, tasted horrible, never again.

If you just barebacked today you have to wait a month or two before detectable antibodies of hiv can be produced from what I heard.

depending on the blood test - my understanding is that if you get tested for HIV within 4 weeks of being exposed to the virus, you run the risk of getting a false negative result (in other words, unreliable test result). But for other STIs such as chlamidya, gonorrhea, etc - you can get reliable results sooner. Here's a blog with some more information: [think before following links] https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/how-soon-get-tested-for-stds-unprotected-sex/