Lunch time breeding and orgy load

Cumdumphouseboy

My man and I signed up to go to a local orgy that was being promoted on Grindr. We were on the not sure what kind of scene it would be, or if it was even legit. But we took a leap of faith and committed to going. 

Yesterday, all day long I was so horny thinking about the possibilities of getting bred by multiple tops I decided to find a top on my lunch break. The Grindr gods were smiling, and I found a sexy daddy that needed to empty his balls, and was only four blocks away. He comes right over, I buss him in to the apartment and great him at the. Door in a jockstrap and bottle of poppers. He’s two steps in the door and I drop to my knees pull out his cock and start working it with my mouth. He immediately gets rock bad and verbal. Moaning, and telling me to throat his cock. After five minutes of sloppy head I lead him down The hall to the bedroom. Lube and poppers ready on the bedside table. I drop to my knees again and get his beautiful cock rock hard again before assuming my position of the bed. Up on all fours, with my ass hanging off the bed. He lube up and goes to town on my ass. I start to hit the poppers and moan. Telling him how great his cock feels and how he can fuck me harder. He of course obliged. The fucking continues for about five to ten minutes. He then takes a huge hit from the brown bottle and floods my ass with a huge load. We get dressed, make loose plans to do this again and he goes on his way. I keep his load inside me all day long and text him when I feel his cum drip out later. So hot!! 

Cut to 9pm when we arrive at the orgy. Walking in it is a little slow, two guys sitting on the couch in the living room, but it’s still early. We take off out clothes and I take a piss. As I walk past there is some action in the bed room, and I make eye contact with my lunch time top. I miss and go right into the play area. My top from earlier is fucking a bottom, so I find a new guy to blow. But he is ready to fuck. Before I know it I’m bent over taking his cock. Which quickly gets replaced by another one. This turns out to be a great group. Good mix of attractive guys aged 20-50, no one super overweight and all attractive. I’m taking cock and loads along some my boyfriend who is fucking all the bottoms. When my top from earlier gets behind me. He really lets me have it. It was such an intense and erotic fuck, weirdly personal for such an anon scene. And he blows a huge load into my ass. The rest of the night plays out like a typical sex party. Lots of sucking and getting fucked by random guys. Around 11 we blow our loads and head home. On the walk home I tell my boyfriend about my lunch time breeding. He is impressed with his cumslut. 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 6

4 hours ago, Cumdumphouseboy said:

My man and I signed up to go to a local orgy that was being promoted on Grindr. We were on the not sure what kind of scene it would be, or if it was even legit. But we took a leap of faith and committed to going. 

Yesterday, all day long I was so horny thinking about the possibilities of getting bred by multiple tops I decided to find a top on my lunch break. The Grindr gods were smiling, and I found a sexy daddy that needed to empty his balls, and was only four blocks away. He comes right over, I buss him in to the apartment and great him at the. Door in a jockstrap and bottle of poppers. He’s two steps in the door and I drop to my knees pull out his cock and start working it with my mouth. He immediately gets rock bad and verbal. Moaning, and telling me to throat his cock. After five minutes of sloppy head I lead him down The hall to the bedroom. Lube and poppers ready on the bedside table. I drop to my knees again and get his beautiful cock rock hard again before assuming my position of the bed. Up on all fours, with my ass hanging off the bed. He lube up and goes to town on my ass. I start to hit the poppers and moan. Telling him how great his cock feels and how he can fuck me harder. He of course obliged. The fucking continues for about five to ten minutes. He then takes a huge hit from the brown bottle and floods my ass with a huge load. We get dressed, make loose plans to do this again and he goes on his way. I keep his load inside me all day long and text him when I feel his cum drip out later. So hot!! 

Cut to 9pm when we arrive at the orgy. Walking in it is a little slow, two guys sitting on the couch in the living room, but it’s still early. We take off out clothes and I take a piss. As I walk past there is some action in the bed room, and I make eye contact with my lunch time top. I miss and go right into the play area. My top from earlier is fucking a bottom, so I find a new guy to blow. But he is ready to fuck. Before I know it I’m bent over taking his cock. Which quickly gets replaced by another one. This turns out to be a great group. Good mix of attractive guys aged 20-50, no one super overweight and all attractive. I’m taking cock and loads along some my boyfriend who is fucking all the bottoms. When my top from earlier gets behind me. He really lets me have it. It was such an intense and erotic fuck, weirdly personal for such an anon scene. And he blows a huge load into my ass. The rest of the night plays out like a typical sex party. Lots of sucking and getting fucked by random guys. Around 11 we blow our loads and head home. On the walk home I tell my boyfriend about my lunch time breeding. He is impressed with his cumslut. 

Sounds like a great day - I’m very jealous!!