Bootie Bumped or Not

unballzdeep

I was recently on a routine business trip Florida Panhandle and the beach town usually provides a nice supply of willing tops. I stayed at the same hotel that I usually reserve and checked in, prepped my ass and posted Anon BB Hotel Post on Grindr. I have a few regulars that I am always guaranteed to get a response from , but this trip presented a 27yo BBC to start the afternoon with. He sent a Pic showing a very nice build and about 8-8.5 " of thick cut cock. I told him the room number , lubed my hole and assumed the ass up face down position. He arrived right on time ,came in and stripped down was positioning himself behind me. Sometimes I reach back to stroke the guy hard and get a perspective what Iam about to get. He was exactly as depicted in 8.5c and thick,  but not thick to worry me about taking. He eased in gently and proceeded for a good 10 minutes of long deep strokes, all the way or just the tip at outer ring. He continued and the bed was making lots of noise so the neighbors new exactly what was going on. Finally I felt his breathing get heavier and he loaded my hole with rope after rope of hot seed.  He did not pull out quick so it allowed me to milk every bit out of him. While he was getting dressed my phone dinged with another Grindr prospect hitting me up and it was another young black man less than a mile away.

He sent me a Pic and body stats which was almost same as the 27yo who was now out the door. I gave him the room number and let him know that door would be ajar and I would be ass up. I reached down and fingered my hole to see how loaded it was and it was leaking it and running down my leg, I added a little Wet Silicon lube and assumed the position on the Sofa this time since the bed was so loud. He arrived,  came in and stripped down. I reached back again and grasped his clock and said oh dam, his cock was at least 10" , uncut and thick as a bottle of Smart Water. I am not a pwr bottom and know what I can and cannot take but I knew this was in my top 4 of biggest ever taken. I was not going to turn him away without trying. I grabbed my lube and stroked him hard along with getting him good and wet and here is where I think I got bootie bumped. He had his own lube and I heard him opening the lube and fingerings it into my already cum loaded man cunt.  I took a few deep hits of poppers and felt the tip of his uncut cock trying to penetrate the outer ring and this is where I became amazed. He drove into my hole balls deep without me even tensing up or any kind of pain due to the girth. My head was spinning and he was pounding away with long deep strokes. His balls were slapping off my ass and the tempo was perfect. This continued for what seemed like forever and we moved to where I was bent over bed vs ass up on couch. He pulled all the way out when we moved and then pushed it right back in with no restrictions, we continued in this position and the pace quickened, he grabbed my hips tight and I knew he was getting close. I reached back to feel the area between his cock and ass because I wanted to feel every pulse he was pushing out,when he finally shot it was like streams coming out of a shower shot. I felt every bit of cum he was shooting into my gaped hole. I clenched when he pulled out to ensure I did not loose any of his seed. He got dressed and left, I started coming down from the poppers and layed down on the bed to relax and calm down. I knew my hole was flooded and there was a cum stain about 14" in diameter on my bed.  I felt wore out after that back to back session and was not sure if I wanted to play anymore. I was in heaven and my hole was stretched,loaded and satisfied fully.

I decided I would call it a night after I pulled out my dido, inserted it fully with minimal lube and finished fucking my cum loaded hole and jacking my cock load onto my face and into my mouth. 

If I was bootie bumped it was quite an experience

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Setting aside the question of why you thought it was relevant to mention the race if the Tops who used you, and the statistical rarity of 10” cocks, the rest of your narrative offers plenty of reason not to jump to the conclusion that you were booty bumped.

We’ll take your word for it that both men had large cocks. The fact that you had just been fucked by a large cock, plus the fact that you had hit enough poppers that you had to come down off them afterward provides ample explanation for you being able to take a second large cock without difficulty. Plus, the amount of poppers easily explains the spinning head.

The logical principle that the simplest explanation for a phenomenon is usually the most likely can be applied here. You seem to imply that because the second Top used his own lube it must have been laced, but I not uncommonly find that Tops who fuck me have brought their own lube and use it, even though I’m already lubed and ready, simply because they have their preference and know what they like.

So, nothing that you’ve said here sounds to me like evidence. But don’t let that stop you from enjoying the fantasy.

• Like 1