gay best friend is coming into town to fuck me

josh567

i've made threads about how im now bi because i took a leap of faith and asked my gay friend if he would fuck me.  he was so excited he was beside himself.  i took him back to my place and he was sooo sooo nice to me.  i bent over the bed and he was so gentle.  i told him i was ready to feel his dick and when he slid it raw inside my ass balls deep, i was in heaven.  we had so much fun.  i loved every second of it.  i've known him for years so we trusted each other.  

now he's coming back into town months later and wants to do it again.  i feel like i hit the lottery.  im gonna feel his hard penis slide balls deep up my ass again and i can't even explain how excited i am.  not to brag but i do have a nice smooth bubble ass and he's obsessed with it which turns me on.  i love hearing him clap my cheeks in doggy position.  and even better is how close i feel to him when his penis is inside of me.  im just amazed at how hot and intimate that feeling is.  like it's making us closer friends.  i get beyond excited when he's about to cum in me and it's been so long since i felt that.  i love when he keeps holding his hard dick all the way up my ass also when im on my stomach.  and it's all gonna happen again this week.

please anybody just message me so we can talk about this.  i love it.  im so excited.  you guys are great.  best decision i've ever made.

Edited by josh567
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pervinmt said:

I'm so happy for you. And jealous. Sounds like a great friend. ENJOY

thank you!  bro im so happy for myself too.  im so lucky.  he tries so hard not to hurt me and wants me to feel good and i totally do.  i've told him during sex "you're my best friend now" because i've never felt that level of closeness with any of the dozens of girls i've fucked.  he has a really nice penis and surprisingly it has never hurt.  it just feels so nice and smooth when he sticks it up my ass i love it.  it's kinda hard to explain but it just feels good to have him in me.  we're so lucky as guys we can have penetrative sex.  i love when he holds his dick deep inside and kinda flexes it and i can feel it.  and when he pounds me on my stomach im in heaven.  and then i can feel his dick throbbing up my ass and cumming and it's sooooo hotttttt.  i always reach back with my hands on his ass and keep him inside me when that happens.  i don't want him to leave.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Menbendovr said:

Josh567, do you know if your friend is poz or not, or does that not matter to you and you don’t want to ask because you’ll take him whatever status he may be?

he's a long time friend who does relationships generally.  he's scared to death of being poz.  i'll pay to have him tested if that's what it takes.  i have clinical depression and suicidal tendencies.  i'll make sure he's tested and if for some reason i get unlucky, i might as well end myself.  getting fucked by my friend was one of the best moments of my life, not even kidding.  i haven't been excited for anything since this news he's coming back.  i was literally in heaven when he fucked me.  i want his hard, velvety dick up my ass again more than anything...

Edited by josh567
  • Piggy 1

On 12/8/2021 at 2:31 PM, CabaNox said:

Sounds like you may have genuine feelings for him. See where it goes. It may make you happier.

just got fucked by him and omgggg there are definitely feelings.  i feel so close to him and he's the one who seduced me.  he told me he's falling for me hard and i told hi so am i.  it just feels sooo good to have his dick up my ass.  i came all over when he stroked my dick while fucking me doggy.  that was unreal...

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2021 at 11:59 PM, josh567 said:

who does relationships generally.  he's scared to death of being poz.  i'll pay to have him tested if that's what it takes.  i have clinical depression and suicidal tendencies.  i'll make sure he's tested and if for some reason i get unlucky, i might as well end myself.  getting fucked by my friend was one of the best moments of my life, not even kidding.  i haven't been excited for anything since this news he's coming back.  i was literally in heaven when he fucked me.  i want his hard, velvety dick up my ass again more than anything...

On 12/6/2021 at 11:59 PM, josh567 said:

he's a long time friend who does relationships generally.  he's scared to death of being poz.  i'll pay to have him tested if that's what it takes.  i have clinical depression and suicidal tendencies.  i'll make sure he's tested and if for some reason i get unlucky, i might as well end myself.  getting fucked by my friend was one of the best moments of my life, not even kidding.  i haven't been excited for anything since this news he's coming back.  i was literally in heaven when he fucked me.  i want his hard, velvety dick up my ass again more than anything...

Hey josh, sounds like boyfriend material to me..don't let him get away!!!!!!!!!!1 Been with my guy for 10 years and our sex is as magical as on day one!!!

• Like 1