Titty Fucking Man Boobs

Caged

21 minutes ago, Caged said:

I’m a big guy and love to have my man boobs titty fucked and being given a Pearl necklace.   Is anyone here into that?

Love breasts on a bottom I’m with. 

2 minutes ago, DianaTSSlut said:

I’m a transfem and I love having my big fat tits fucked, sucked, milked, used, and abused!

- Di <4

Your breasts are the gold standard for all other gurls to aspire to. I could latch onto your beautiful breasts for hours. 

31 minutes ago, DianaTSSlut said:

I’m a transfem and I love having my big fat tits fucked, sucked, milked, used, and abused!

- Di <4

Maybe I should of stayed on Hormones - Whore here - gotten 36 C cup ( training bra ) - my finally if stayed on Hormones been 42 C or D cup - my Mother was 44 DD cup !

On 12/8/2021 at 12:14 AM, DianaTSSlut said:

- Di <4

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  I was in the mist of transformation becoming a fem hormone whore - nipples / tits developing - 36 C - fuck my manly dick - I was curious of taking more hormones - cream and pills - developing Breasts that be milking - white breasts milk !

i knew a Top online for awhile who wanted me to have titties.  He was looking for the opposite of muscle. i'm a tall skinny bottom and didn't want anything huge, more the mind fuck aspect of a guy with tits. He sent me an electric breast pump and asked me to pump every day, and it did have an effect. He admitted later that had He lived nearby He would have slipped me hormones because He wanted to subtly fem me but not transform me. He also wanted me to produce milk. 

Edited by tallslenderguy