More anon storage room fun

bentover4u1972

Was hit up on Grindr by a top guy today. He was 3,600 feet away according to the app. When I saw his dick pics I knew I had to take his load!  He was 7.5" and thick with a slight curve.

We arranged to meet in an hour, so I went to work prepping myself.  I had sent him all the directions and info he needed in advance so he knew I was serious. Like usual, he would walk into the storage room I use in my building and find me ass up.

At the appointed time I was there and ready when he messaged that he had arrived. I stripped and assumed the position. Within a few minutes the door opened and I felt a hand on my ass. He walked around so I could suck him hard, and like the Grinch's heart, his cock grew three sizes in my mouth!

All slicked up, he got on his knees behind me. I had forgotten my lube, but he slid in without much resistance. I loosened up as he began thrusting. Within a couple of minutes, I felt the telltale pulse of his shaft as he moaned and pumped a huge load into me.

He dressed and left, having never shown me his face. He doesn't live in the area and only comes here for work occasionally. He knows to hit me up whenever he does. }:-)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2021 at 4:32 PM, bentover4u1972 said:

Was hit up on Grindr by a top guy today. He was 3,600 feet away according to the app. When I saw his dick pics I knew I had to take his load!  He was 7.5" and thick with a slight curve.

We arranged to meet in an hour, so I went to work prepping myself.  I had sent him all the directions and info he needed in advance so he knew I was serious. Like usual, he would walk into the storage room I use in my building and find me ass up.

At the appointed time I was there and ready when he messaged that he had arrived. I stripped and assumed the position. Within a few minutes the door opened and I felt a hand on my ass. He walked around so I could suck him hard, and like the Grinch's heart, his cock grew three sizes in my mouth!

All slicked up, he got on his knees behind me. I had forgotten my lube, but he slid in without much resistance. I loosened up as he began thrusting. Within a couple of minutes, I felt the telltale pulse of his shaft as he moaned and pumped a huge load into me.

He dressed and left, having never shown me his face. He doesn't live in the area and only comes here for work occasionally. He knows to hit me up whenever he does. }:-)

It , My Storage room , HOT times !  I had a storage unit at a place out of town limits . This Older female  ( about 40 something ) , White - 5'8"  - slender with Big Breasts - touch of makeup was running the place ! They had cameras all around the place - i went to my unit - taking a few things out and she came out talking to me ! 

It was a Hot day and she was smoking a cigarette - chatting - asking her if she had a x-tra cig, - yes - started smoking with her !  I was curious how long she was going to stay - I had to piss - no bath rooms close by ! I could not wait any longer - confess to her I have to pee - she mentioned to do it at the street drain . I tried so hard , being honest , to unzipped my zipper - it was stucked . I asked for help - did not want to pee in my pants  - she came over touching and trying to unzipped my pants .  I was getting a erection and she knew it - finally gotten the zipper going - pissed in the street drain .

She was standing there staring , smiling , and asked if I was finished pissing - said ," Yes ! "

She lit up another smoke - in my locker - told me to come over - testing my zipper - did so - she giving me commands - she played my zipper - squeezing my crotch - flicked her cig. away - kissing me while she unzipping my pants - her hands inside my pants - my cock  - pulling down her top - exposing her breast - damn - having raw sex with a older woman .

We became friends - having sex - all over age - it was truly GREAT times !