Breeding Asian Ass

18 hours ago, Italynocondom said:

Totally agree... asians are amazing! I love their dark smooth skin, and how sensitive they are. I think they are the best bottoms around: had the luck to fuck some of them, and it was really awesome

18 hours ago, Italynocondom said:

Totally agree... asians are amazing! I love their dark smooth skin, and how sensitive they are. I think they are the best bottoms around: had the luck to fuck some of them, and it was really awesome

4B4ECB99-1462-4E11-9184-868EEF922531.jpeg

• Like 2

On 3/12/2020 at 12:21 PM, asncumbucket said:

As an Asian slut bottom who loves getting fucked up and fucked ever since the beginning, I have to say there must be something natural or innate in me that makes me want raw cock and cum. Specifically, I have always had an intense worship for white daddies. The older, hairier, muskier, and filthier the better. This even extended to a fetish for truckers, rednecks, military, (ex) cons, etc. These kinds of men are guaranteed to fuck purely for lust and are more likely to not only welcome but also enjoy degrading the bottoms they fuck. I always kept myself smooth. Shaved my legs, holes, everything. To me, being hypersexualized is like love from a man - it's a mutual agreement that they're superior and I'm inferior. I'm the slim, smooth twink bottom with a chronically tight boy pussy, and I want a big, stronger, older man to use me to feel good and feel like a powerful man with a slut at his mercy. Because I'm so tight, I'm never a size queen and no matter how much you fuck me, each cock makes me moan and scream. My nipples, feet, neck, everywhere is hypersensitive. Over time, I began exclusively seeking harsher treatment from men. Getting slapped HARD, spit on, verbally degraded, and choked makes me swoon. Men who lick me, gag me on their cocks, and fuck me RAW as hard as they can.  When they spit-roast me or gangfuck me, the harder one man fucks, the harder all the others do. They all like that I'm helpless and getting more and more sloppy and trashed, and I love that they use their masculinity to violate and hurt a weaker boy rather than to protect him. I met men in truck bunkers, behind dumpsters at night, gas station bathrooms, rest stops, bathhouses, the woods, seedy cheap motel rooms, and more. I've even been fucked in a port-a-potty with the door open. A married man once fucked me in his garage while his family slept upstairs. And I always - ALWAYS - beg for them to cum in my cunt. 

I won't even fuck a man who insists on using a condom. From what I've seen and known about other Asian bottoms too, a man's load is meaningful to us. That's a man's babies inside me, and no matter how he treats me, having his load shot into me means that he'd let me bear his babies. Or whatever else. Usually they dump their load and I never see them again. Sometimes I don't even know their name. I don't care if I'm a disposable tool for their pleasure. I took their raw manhood into my hole and kept a part of them, and that bonds me to that man. 

After all, just look at the sex tourism industry in Thailand. Bigger, stronger, white men who are really horny for Asians are offered boys for such low prices, and they are treated like royalty. And then they're often left to their mercy. It's in our blood, and if you like fucking Asian whore boys, I beg you to do it as often as you can. Every chance you get. For many of us, we will always want you more than you want us, so take advantage.

You made me extra horny with this post !

A few weeks back I spent the whole night barebacking a 20s slim, petite Indian bum boy; we were both nicely 'warmed up' and it was his birthday and my present to him was his first all night session

His ass hole was amazingly tight, even for a slim younger Asian, and it was a beautiful feeling barebacking such a tight and not yet very experienced hole. He got so hard and horned that his cock, not huge, grew rock hard, and, well after a night of fucking him, I sat on it and he shot his load into my guts. A very happy birthday indeed.

Almost as soon as he left, in fact as he was getting dressed, another 20s boy, Vietnamese, contacted me, and after a short rest he was on his way over. He'd been up all night like me and when he arrived I fucked him pretty much non-stop for about 2 hours. He soon fell asleep and I moved into another room to let him rest and fell asleep myself

I woke up maybe 2 hours later with him naked in the room where I was, saying he might head home, but one I started caressing him and kissing him we both got super horned and headed back to bed. Let's just say that his ass got well used.

Two hot young Asians in one night and day. Just what life is meant to be

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am fortunate to have a wonderful Asian fuckbud. He's 25, 5-10, 140 lbs with a nice fat 7" uncut dick. He's very smooth but has a nice thick bush and hairy hole. He's mostly bottom and very slutty, often meeting me with a hole already filled that I'm happy to felch and snowball. He's very verbal and also poz. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Recently I started to work in Hawaii and live close to base. I have always been attracted to white men, but now living so close to base and hooking up with with all of the hyper masculine, dl, bi, and married military men has really made me realize how submissive to white men I really am. They seem to love how easy and slutty I am, which makes me want to be slutty for them. I am always getting messaged by horny men telling me how hot and smooth my ass is. Commenting to me that they love asian ass cause its so tight and asians are always so obedient. They always tell me how horny my pictures make them and how that they haven't had any ass in a while and want to breed.

Especially the guys and daddies that are married or with girlfriends don't even bring it up. When they show up I will lay out a condom thinking that they don't want to bring anything back to their girls, but when they walk in and see my face down on the bed ass up with a jock strap they just dive right in. If I get lucky they will rim my hole until they are rock hard. Once they are hard they go after the lube and ignore the condom right next to it. That has become my favorite part when they spread me open with their big white cock while I am huffing down poppers so it doesn't hurt and they can slam me as hard as they want. Such a turn on that a married man doesn't even think twice about barebacking me which makes me feel even sluttier and wanting to be even more submissive to make feel good.

Makes me feel proud that he thinks I am hot enough that he can just fuck me like that. Not worrying about the consequences cause he doesn't need to or care, just taking what he wants cause he can and he knows that. By this time he is slapping my ass with his big hands balls deep asking me how much I like it. Feeling his thick white cock getting wetter and wetter with all the precum he is pumping into my raw tight hole. My other favorite thing is when a top starts fucking me so hard I can't even keep my ass up in the air and end up just face down on the bed with my legs spread apart and he just keeps pounding me. Feeling his hot hairy chest against my smooth back and his big hairy thighs spreading my legs a part so he can get deeper in me, wrapping his big hairy arms around my neck and head so I can't move away from his cock. Feeling his breath and stubble agasint my neck and the cherry on top is seeing his weeding band.

Anyways most of my hookups with military guys have been like this and now I am addicted to big white cock. I love that I know all the guys want to breed my ass and I don't have to worry that I am a slut, cause thats what they want. A smooth slutty asian bottom that they know is being a slut for their other horny brothers in arms. Just being totally dominated and fucked by real men. Feeling his sweat and hairy body all over me knowing that its my job to take care of their big cocks. One time I took three loads in one night from a navy guy, a marine, and army soldier. Best day.

• Piggy 1