Hole Way Too Tight

smoothboitoy

Hey everyone, so I've been having an ongoing issue. I have a set of three buttplugs. One small that I don't use (too small), medium which is around an inch in radius, and then a large which is around 1.5 inches in radius. The medium I can take with a little bit of effort. Sometimes, I can take the big one. But it's really inconsistent, even though I follow generally the same routine. Normally I get loaded on whiskey or something, go into a warm shower to relax with a lot of lube and play around. I have one top that I hook up with every once in a while but he has a huge cock (girth and length) and it's really hard for me to take even with the large plug before hand (if I can at all). I'd "try" other cocks like I want to, but I don't want to disappoint someone if I can't take them.

But other times, it hurts too much to where it's clearly causing some damage. I was wondering if there's a way to make this more consistent. Are there any benefits to wearing a plug for a prolonged period of time?

I also find that when I wear the big one, it hurts the next day enough to where it's hard to practice back to back. Anyone who has had this problem, if you have any ideas, it would be appreciated.

Edited by smoothboitoy

I’m pretty tight and when I want to loosen up I have different size dildos I use on myself. The whiskey thing isn’t a really good idea though. Way too easy to hurt yourself if you’re impaired. (Depending on how much you drink obviously) I find buttplugs aren’t all that great for stretching my hole though. Sometimes you can find a metal soda bottle that’s tapered to use as well. Just go slow and lube well. 

4 hours ago, smoothboitoy said:

Normally I get loaded on whiskey or something,

How loaded is ‘loaded’? At levels of initial intoxication, alcohol is a vasodilator, expanding blood vessels and lowering blood pressure, which is what poppers are essentially used for. But at higher levels, alcohol becomes a vasoconstrictor, doing the exact opposite, and basically becoming an anti-popper as far as loosening up your ass. I would suggest trying to do without the booze so you can get a better read on your body as you go.

The real key to consistent performance is consistent practice, and there really is no good shortcut to the time it takes to condition an ass for use.

17 hours ago, smoothboitoy said:

Hey everyone, so I've been having an ongoing issue. I have a set of three buttplugs. One small that I don't use (too small), medium which is around an inch in radius, and then a large which is around 1.5 inches in radius. The medium I can take with a little bit of effort. Sometimes, I can take the big one. But it's really inconsistent, even though I follow generally the same routine. Normally I get loaded on whiskey or something, go into a warm shower to relax with a lot of lube and play around. I have one top that I hook up with every once in a while but he has a huge cock (girth and length) and it's really hard for me to take even with the large plug before hand (if I can at all). I'd "try" other cocks like I want to, but I don't want to disappoint someone if I can't take them.

But other times, it hurts too much to where it's clearly causing some damage. I was wondering if there's a way to make this more consistent. Are there any benefits to wearing a plug for a prolonged period of time?

I also find that when I wear the big one, it hurts the next day enough to where it's hard to practice back to back. Anyone who has had this problem, if you have any ideas, it would be appreciated.

You refer to plugs as an inch or an inch and a half in "radius". Radius is one-half of the distance across the "circle" (so to speak), from the center to the outer edge.

A plug that is an inch and a half in radius would be three inches in diameter and over 9 inches in circumference. It would not be surprising that you couldn't take that - most guys, except experienced fisters, would have trouble getting a plug that large in. And honestly, I can't imagine you'd need to be able to take a plug more than 9" around in order to handle *any* human cock. It's overkill.

If instead you mean the plus are an inch or an inch and a half in *diameter* - that is, that's the distance from one side of the plug to the opposite side - then one that's 1.5 inches in diameter would only be a little over 4.5" around. That should be manageable.

But something else to remember: with a plug, once it's inserted, the anus closes around the narrow part of the plug, which is by design; that's what keeps it in place. It's great for feeling "full", but unless that "narrow" part of the plug is nearly as wide as the plug itself, it's not going to stretch your anal ring much at all. So when a cock any larger than that NARROW part of the plug - as opposed to its "fat" section that's kept inside you - goes in, it's going to stretch you again, and that's going to hurt some.

If your goal is actually loosening the anal ring so that you can take larger cocks, you'd be better off loosening up with a dildo, not a plug, that is close to the size of the cock you want to take.