London gloryholes

Hello all

I only started doing bb since just before covid. So, though I live in London, I'm quite uninformed about venues, cruising areas, and such in this city.
I really love gloryholes. Though I'm always in a chastity cage and never wank, on the rare occasion that I do, it's mostly to an anon breeding and mostly gloryhole holes being used.

What venues, clubs, saunas, etc. in London have gloryholes installed?
And how does it work? Do bottoms just queue on the other side of gloryhole cubicles for the bottom inside to get bored and leave? Can any bottom just enter the gloryhole and get used? Do you pay?

I hope the veteran bb whores of London can inform me please 🙂

Never done a gloryhole in London. I find the idea of paying to enter a venue for gloryhole sex is a turnoff personally when the idea is to be truly anon, not just anon to the bottom. 

Much prefer bottoms to do blindfolded fuck and go door on latch for anon breeding. Especially the true take any loads cumdumps (willing to take fat, old, any race, poz etc).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SaunaTopUK said:

Sailors sauna at Limehouse has a good collection of glory holes downstairs in the basement. 

just cruise a little, walk into one of the cabins and wait till someone puts his cock through the hole. SucK on it then sit on it and ride it. 

Thanks. Is that place any good? Looks a bit grimy. But might give it a try
I hope a more central venue has gloryholes too though

1 minute ago, SaunaTopUK said:

Is it grimy?

this from a guy who wants to get on his knees in a glory hole and take random cocK up his arse! 

Ahahahha you know what I mean 😛

On 1/1/2022 at 11:53 AM, Nik101 said:

Never done a gloryhole in London. I find the idea of paying to enter a venue for gloryhole sex is a turnoff personally when the idea is to be truly anon, not just anon to the bottom. 

Much prefer bottoms to do blindfolded fuck and go door on latch for anon breeding. Especially the true take any loads cumdumps (willing to take fat, old, any race, poz etc).

if you are looking for the true take any loads cumdump, then come and use my hole 🙂 very much in need of random loads inside my hole

Vault139 has 4 gloryhole cubicles, but at busy times, they’re very popular with couples looking to have sex in private, and it can be difficult to get one.  If you do, chances are you’ll have either a courting couple or another bottom in the cubicle on either side if you, so there will be a whole lot of not very much going on.

Bunker Bar has a similar set up, though it’s always been rather quiet when I’ve been, and no-one seems to use them at all.

I think Sweatbox sauna also has some, unless they were done away with in the latest refurb… Pleasuredrome used to have a ‘slurp ramp’, but it was never very popular, and they’ve got rid of it.

I’m afraid gloryholes have just fallen out of fashion in recent years, which is a great shame.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...