Best position for deep tongue fucking?

HelpWhoreMeOut

Same position as I offered for Breeding somewhere else .... (abbreviated)

Head turned to one side or the other against the plane surface, shoulders flat, knees spread as far as is comfortable, back arched, presenting the Hole in it's most attractive and inviting position - for both purposes - eating and Breeding.

Last night, I went over to the house of a couple that I’ve played with before. They both have great cocks and sweet holes. At one point, the one guy was sucking off his partner and I got behind him since his ass was being presented to me. I dove in, knowing how much I love eating his ass. It had just the right funk to it so that I knew I was eating ass. Since he was in doggy position I was able to get my tongue deeper than ever before into his hole. I would slowly work it in, hearing him moan with pleasure and then I’d wiggle it around inside him. It was amazing how deep my tongue got. Doggy is the best for deep rimming. 

• Like 1

It depends… if I’m eating a top’s ass, then I prefer being between his legs and sucking his cock then moving down to eat his ass… If I’m eating out another sub, I’d prefer eating out the sub’s cunt doggy style while he is sucking on the top’s cock. There’s one difference I recognize… Tops=ass/subs-bottoms=cunts

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes happens to me but I found when I was younger male - party's , sleeping over , camping out - what usually happens when sleeping - waking up and feeling me eaten out !  Wanting more - pulling my butt apart - the male doing it to me - lefting  my butt higher ! Not sure who is doing it but knows what he is doing ! He be so excited - grabbing and squezzing my erection ( could not move ) - he taking his fingers - wet fingers - ramming them in my cunt hole - soon his monsteriois cuck ramping me - breeding me - Oh My God !  Yes !  Looking back after the loads up in me - was someone's Father breeding me - maybe his son be there learning - being used again !  ALL SMILES !