A Fresh Start

Hi guys, thanks for all the comments and likes. Here's a short chapter to tide you over. I promise Zac will be getting some poz cum real soon.

Chapter 3

I was a wreck waiting for my brother to get home. I had to tell him; I knew I needed to but I just didn't know how to do it. I was going stir crazy and didn't want to take any chance that Thomas would come downstairs to talk to me, so I left the house to go for a walk. They had a great park only a few blocks away from their house. I quickly changed into some shorts and a t-shirt and headed out. The park was a nice big one. There was lots of green areas for the kids to play and several walking/jogging trails for the adults. Matt and Thomas had told me they loved hitting some of the trails that were more in the wooded area since they were never crowded, so that's were I headed. I started down a path and wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings as I was still trying to process seeing Thomas fucking some guy, and did I mention he had a really big dick. 

I didn't realize how long I'd been walking when I noticed I was in a rather secluded section of the park. I'd passed a few guys coming the opposite direction but really hadn't paid much attention to them, so I totally missed them checking me out. I reached the part of the main trail where it wrapped around but I wasn't quite ready to head back yet. There seemed to be an offshoot path that had been made heading back further into the woods. What the hell, I thought let's go explore. 

I'd been walking for about five minutes when I saw a younger guy headed towards me. "Hi Daddy, too bad I'm in a hurry or I'd bend over for your babies right here." He reached out and grabbed my crotch and gave it a squeeze. He let go and continued on pass me. I turned too watch him go and noticed he had a rather  large wet spot on the back of his shorts. He caught me looking, winked and said, "next time daddy."

I was mortified, bright red from embarrassment and extremely hard. Seriously what was happening to me. I rarely got sexually excited and now I was starting to get hard at the drop of a hat. Okay that wasn't accurate, I was only getting hard when I was around guys. Oh fuck was I gay? I'd never done anything with a guy before, hell I'd only been with one woman before so who knew and it wasn't like we'd had sex all that often. Like, try never in the past ten years and rarely before that. I just figured I was one of those asexual guys and sex just didn't interest me. 

I was so lost in my head that I didn't notice the park had opened up to small clearing and over to the side were two guys. A guy about my age was leaning against a tree while a second younger guy was on his knees sucking the first guys cock. I stopped abruptly and I'm sure my jaw had to be on the ground.  The guy getting sucked noticed me and didn't even bat an eye. "This kids got a great mouth on him. I'm about to, ahhhh," he moaned. "Your turn man." He said as he pulled his cock from the guys mouth and started to pull his shorts up. I was on autopilot. The next thing I knew I was standing in front of the guy on his knees who wasted no time in unzipping my shorts and pulling out my very hard dick.  Holy shit! I'd never felt anything like that before. It didn't take long before I was shooting my load down his throat.

"Damn, someone really needed to shoot their load bad, "the guy said as he was licking the last drops of my cum from his lips. "Mmm, delicious." I suddenly came to my senses and quickly shoved my dick back in my shorts and headed back to the trail that would take me out of the park.

Oh my God! I can't believe I just let someone suck me off. And fuck, I can't believe how amazing it felt. I wondered what it would be like to be the one doing the sucking. Oh man I was in trouble.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Chapter 4

I pulled my phone out as I made my way out of the park. I had a message from my brother. 'Hey little bro. Where are you? Your car's here but you're not.' 

'I'm at the park. You should come join me.' I texted back.

'Are you okay?'

'Umm yeah, I just really need to talk to you.'

'Okay, I'm on my way.'

'I'm sitting on the bench right inside the park.'

Ten minutes later I saw Matt crossing the street coming towards me. He was wearing a pair of shorts that were so tight they left nothing too the imagination. Damn I was staring at brother's crotch and starting to get hard. He sat down next to me and had a funny look on his face. Damn I think he caught me checking him out. 

"Okay little brother, how did the interview go?"

"Umm first, why do you keep calling me little brother, I'm 40 years old and second I think it went well. I feel pretty good about it; now comes the waiting game."

"First, that's great! And second, doesn't matter how old you are you'll always be my little brother." He took his hand and playfully messed my hair up. "Now, what the fuck is going on?"

"What do you mean, everything's fine." He gave me a look that said I was full of shit. "Okay, okay. I have something I need to tell you but I'm not sure how to exactly tell you."

"You're scaring me, just say it." He placed his hand on my leg and squeezed. Sending a jolt directly to my dick.

"Sorry, this is hard. I, um when I, um came back from my interview I went to talk to Mathew and saw him having sex with some other guy in your bed." I looked at Matt and could tell he was trying really hard to keep a straight face. "What's going on, you don't seem surprised or upset."

He broke out in a huge smile from ear to ear.

"Ah that would have been our neighbor Benny. He comes over a couple times a week to take our charged seed.

"Umm, so you know your husband is fucking someone else and you're okay with it?"

"Of course, I fuck him too. Benny loves it when we double penetrate him."

"When you, I'm sorry, when you what?" I muttered. I think I was going into shock.

"Damn little bro you are way too uptight about sex. We so need to get you laid."

I was just staring at him with my mouth wide open. "Careful there, some guys around here who will take that open mouth of yours as an invitation to fill it." He winked at me and squeezed my leg again. If he looked at my crotch there would be no hiding my hard cock. He shifted on the bench and opened his legs a bit. I couldn't help but look down. Oh fuck he was getting hard too and looked like he was about to burst out of those tight shorts.

"Thomas and I have an open relationship."

"Ummm okay so you're cool with him having sex in your bed with someone else?"

"Yep totally! It's just sex and men, especially gay men, need a lot of it."

"I feel like such an idiot."

He was now slowly rubbing my leg as he said, "don't worry about. You didn't have your big brother around to guide you through all this and I'm guessing mom and dad were no help."

I started laughing. "Mom and dad who slept in different beds. Yeah I think not."

He started laughing too. "Fuck dad was probably a closeted homo."

"Oh my God, could you imagine."

"So what about you?"

"I'm sorry what," I stuttered.

"Are you a closeted homo little brother?"

"Everytime you call me little brother I feel like a kid again." 

"You're avoiding the question, little brother and believe me I don't see a kid in front of me. I see my hot younger brother." 

Oh my God I was feeling so uncomfortable, not to mention hard as a fucking rock.

I started a nervous laugh. "I'm anything but hot. I'm a short chubby middle-aged man."

"Have you looked in the mirror lately? You may be short but all that working out you've been doing is changing you're body. And you're still avoiding my question."

"I umm, I'm not gay I'm just not very sexual."

I noticed his hand was traveling up my thigh and was getting dangerously close to my hard cock. "Oh honey, I think you're very sexual. You just need the right push to release your inner slut."

A dog barked off in the distance and I suddenly came to my senses. I quickly stood up and said, "we, ahh, we should get back to the house. I'm sure Thomas is probably wondering what's going on."

He leaned back on the bench resting both his hands behind his head and spread his legs even further. His shorts were so short there was no missing the head of cock trying to escape his shorts. "Matt, your cock. We're in public." A jogger must have heard me because he quickly slowed down, swiveled his head around to glance at Matt and licked his lips.

"I don't think he minds," Matt smirked while waving at the guy. I was so embarrassed. I'm sure my face was bright red. He got up and put his arm around my shoulders. "Honestly, I'm not sure he was looking at my hard dick or yours." I looked down and saw that not only was I still hard but I must have been leaking something crazy because there was now a very pronounced wet spot on the front of my shorts.

"Oh my God! I am so embarrassed." I moved my hand to try to cover the wet spot.

Matt playfully slapped my hand away. "First lesson of being a homo, no shame Zac. Fucking own it, never apologize for who you are." He winked at me and started for the house. I ran to catch up with him. "We're going to have fun tonight. And I don't care what Thomas tells you, even though I lost the bet my toxic load is the one that's going to pop your cherry."

"Umm what bet and what the hell are you talking about?"

"Thomas told me your were gay the first time he met you. I wasn't so sure."

"But I keep telling you I'm not gay."

"Trust me Zac, after tonight you'll not only finally admit you like guys but we'll have you fucking screamimg to the world what you truly are."

"And just what is that?" This was getting way out of hand.

"A bottom cum dump who will take any load he can get no questions asked. You just need that first hot load shot deep inside your tight ass and I have a feeling that will ignite the desire you've denied yourself for so long."

"Yeah Matt, I uhh," he stopped right outside the house and looked deep into my soul.

"Do you trust me?"

"Matt this isn't funny."

"Oh trust me I'm positively serious. You need this. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then I promise you, you're life's going to change for the positive tonight. No more waiting or hiding from yourself. You just have to let go."

"Okay I trust you." He got an evil grin on his face and opened the front door. Why did I think I'd just fucked myself.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1