CBD Lube For Fisting

sedecki

The best versions have thc.  That is the potent chem in pot / marijuana.   Most cbd is derived from hemp, a cousin of pot / marijuana. Not the same thing at all and FAR less potent.  So you could do two things, go to the dispensary and get a tincture of thc.   Add one or two droppers full into a small amount of water based lube, and insert using a lube shooter. Or this:  I use kush qween thc lube.   It is expensive but potent and ready to use.  They have their own webpage.  Gets your hole good and high 🙂.  Before I could get fucked once.  Never took a fist.  Using this, I can take a small hand. At the bookstore, I bend over and enjoy all the cock. 

Tried hemp oil intended for facial skin care as lube when enjoying a bottle of wine (up my butt...) yesterday. As I don't do drugs I really can't say whether there was an effect or not; I probably wouldn't recognize it. Anyhow, the bottle seemed a bit too wide for my nether region anatomy, didn't get past the shoulder of the bottle.

Does anyone know if there are any active substances in hemp oil for skin care? Or have other tips?

Edited by marriedsub
Submitted prematurely

• 7 months later...
On 12/20/2022 at 10:06 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I have used both the oil and CBD supositories. I think the supositories worked best. A friend on here suggested them, said he uses a couple. Last time I played with my one friend I got 4 ready and had him shove them up me. I did take larger stuff than ever before. To get them in I had to freeze them first.

I have seen that site before. I wonder what one of the 200mg ones would be like

On 5/22/2023 at 9:40 AM, Jandrosgape said:

The best versions have thc.  That is the potent chem in pot / marijuana.   Most cbd is derived from hemp, a cousin of pot / marijuana. Not the same thing at all and FAR less potent.  So you could do two things, go to the dispensary and get a tincture of thc.   Add one or two droppers full into a small amount of water based lube, and insert using a lube shooter. Or this:  I use kush qween thc lube.   It is expensive but potent and ready to use.  They have their own webpage.  Gets your hole good and high 🙂.  Before I could get fucked once.  Never took a fist.  Using this, I can take a small hand. At the bookstore, I bend over and enjoy all the cock. 

I'm going to try and make my own with my thc oil. I would think an oil based lube would work better.