Hotel Gaythering in Miami Beach

chidombot

The best time to hit up any bathhouse that is not 24 x 7 is right before they close.  Case in point, my last trip to Miami Beach December 2021.

If you have not been to this little gem, it's a hotel with a small "spa" attached to the lobby.  The spa has a hot tub, dry sauna, steam room, and a couple showers.  

On this particular night, I arrived about 90 min before closing.  there were 15-20 other humans in the spa and people were 100% looking to get off before closing time.   I made a beeline for the steam room where I found 8 other guys hanging out.  I sat next to a gentleman who was stroking and proceeded to eye fuck him until he motioned for me to get on my knees.  I took 2 big hits of poppers, offered them to him, and dropped to my knees in front of him.  

His cock grew quickly in my mouth, maxing out at about 7 inches and avg thickness.

You'll notice I have not described myself yet.  It matters not, I am just 2 holes for any top who wants to use them.

The top in my mouth held my poppers under each nostril and whispered for me to take 4 hits.  He must have seen that someone was about to come up behind me because no sooner than I was done inhaling I felt a hand on my ass.

The guy in my mouth was now pushing my head down on his cock and the guy behind me was lining up his cock with my ass.  In less time than it takes for poppers to wear off, I was being spit roasted on my knees in a steam filled room.  I'd never seen the guy in my ass, but it would not have mattered.  All I cared about what his cock in my hole.  Other than the sounds of the three of us, the only sounds were those of muffled techno and the intermittent steam generator.  

The guy in my mouth told the guy in my ass to "do it" and a few seconds later he bottomed out in me.  I did not feel him shoot, but I am sure he came.

A few seconds later, it was over, the guy in my ass was gone and the guy in my mouth was standing up to go.  

I sat enjoying the come down in the heat for a moment and headed out.  

I encourage everyone to check that place out if they are in Miami Beach.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I've only been fortunate enough to patronize the Gaythering once, but it made a VERY memorable last night in Miami Beach. Like you, I ended up spit-roasted in the steam room - one guy I could see, one guy I couldn't. I hated to leave the place, but I had an early flight to catch. I did end up accidentally keeping the key to my locker, as it fell into my shoe as I was getting dressed and I didn't even notice it. I've kept it as a memento.

• Piggy 1

Years ago I was in a bath house in Indianapolis and went into the steam room, the first time in a steam room for me. They had a tiered step setup. I was kneeling on the middle one with my ass hanging out. I didn't think I wold get any action, a guy sat down next to me but didn't take his towel off, he reached over and rubbed and patted my ass. Next thing I knew I had a cock working its way up my ass. The guy fucked me for a while before he shot. I was moaning and whimpering, normal for me. The guy sitting next to me asked if I was OK because of the noise I was making. I told him it felt great and didn't realize I was making that much noise. He chuckled and reached over, spread my cheeks and put a finger in me and said " yep, he got you good ". I wasn't sure what he meant but he held my ass cheeks open and a second guy slid into my wet ass. I wasn't sure where the wetness came from but the second guy really plowed me. I noticed this time that I was noisy. After the guy pulled out the guy sitting next to me pushed a couple fingers up me and said that I was a sloppy bitch. He got behind me and I thought he was going to slide up me but instead he fingered and reached between my legs and milked my cock. It didn't take long for me to cum. He mentioned that really shoot a lot.

I was just getting into getting anal sex so most of this was new to me and this was only the sewing bath house I went to

• Piggy 1

7 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

I don't think you said the name of this hotel - did I miss it?  or what's it called?  definitely would stay from the sounds of it 🙂

The name is actually "Hotel Gaythering".  A gay hotel, supposedly an easy room access hotel great for cum dumps.