2022 off to a good start

Marathonbear

Been talking to this local bi dude who likes anon beefy ass to breed and things aligned on NY day and he came over and found me ass up. Nice cock slipped it in with spit and he started pounding away. He was pretty quiet so I was alternating  between gripping his cock with my ass muscles and relaxing  About 15 minutes later he dumps his load, washes up and tells me he definitely wants to come back again. 

Messaged him after to say thanks for the load and ask if he likes loose hole or a grip and he said he loved me gripping his cock and he was getting hard walking down the street, could he come back. I don’t turn down cock so I assumed ass up, blindfolded and this time he went to town and dumped a second load. 

That sent me into heat so messaged a neighbor that I know likes sloppy holes and he came right over and added a third. Here’s to taking loads after two years of COVID. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5

Same here! I just took 3 loads, two of them from a hot breeding couple. They told me they filled m with so much sperm I could be pregnant, lol. Little do they know 😈