The taste of CUM

Speaking of cum...

I like it more watery. Not thick and globby, but thin and clear, a well hydrated body.

I enjoy placing my body against a wall, legs up, cock pointing down towards my head.. and i jerk off and cum all over my face and in my mouth. When im well hydrated, my orgasm can feel never ending. Its blast after blast of cum.

I cum so hard and SO MUCH that sometimes it hurts. Its as if my dick hole isnt large enough to handle the initial explosion of semen. Feel like my hole is being split. 

Hahaha wild stuff!! LOL

Thick and sweet is how I like it. There is a generic taste though, that I find a lot of guys have. 

One guy I remember stands out though, he came buckets and it was watery and very salty. Very different from the many others I swallowed. Normally I hold it in my mouth and enjoy the texture and taste, swallowing slowly because I love it. With him I just gulped it quickly down it was so unpleasant. I would never spit out though, never. 

Thick but not clumpy, not something you could pick up with your hand. Just smooth, thick and creamy, the type that you feel the weight of it when it lands on your tongue. I prefer if the taste is strong and salty, a real manly flavor so there's no question about what I'm doing. It really makes me think to myself "Man you're crazy! You're doing something crazy right now. All this thick salty load going in your mouth. And you're going to eat it? Sheesh..." Makes me feel like the ultimate pervert and slut.

• Upvote 1

I have to be careful when I’m doing oral service because there’s something about certain men’s cum that, the instant it hits the inside of my mouth, causes me to feel a sudden urge to throw up. I really have to battle it down to keep from it, because no way will I ever dishonor a Top by spitting out his load. But there’s some chemical reaction between something in that cum and my saliva that is not compatible. I think it usually happens when the cum is more watery.

But cum doesn’t really belong in my mouth anyway - if it ends up there, it means the Top has for some reason not been able to enjoy the pleasures of my ass, and that is inexcusable.

• Like 1

Spunk yummy. Slimey in the mouth and sometimes hard to swallow if thick. Gulp it down is best way. Play with it if your a show off. The cock tastes good too. Open mouth tongue out or ball deep throating just let it fill your belly. Tastes great in a baileys if you let him spunk in the glass.