Used condoms

wiltslad

Never have eaten the load (well, at least not directly); I have on a number of occasions dumped loads from used condoms I’ve found at ABS and bathhouses in my sluthole to lube it up for more cock and cum. And, since I always offer to, and typically do, clean the cummy  cocks of men after they breed me, I’ve definitely cleaned off and swallowed some of the cum from those condoms. 

Using cum from discarded condoms def gets me hard. First, and most importantly, cum should never be wasted — it belongs in a faggot’s sluthole (or down their throat). Period. So collecting used condoms and reclaiming these abandoned loads is a necessity.  Second, using totally random loads that were milked from a completely anonymous cock to lube my hole reinforces my pole and purpose as a faggot — a willing receptacle for any load — and an indiscriminate cum whore. 

When I drove a garbage truck any chance I got to grab used condoms I would. If there was a big load in it I would eat half and put the other half in my ass. Miss that job for the used condoms and dildos I would find and grab.

4 hours ago, bottomcumwhore said:

When I drove a garbage truck any chance I got to grab used condoms I would. If there was a big load in it I would eat half and put the other half in my ass. Miss that job for the used condoms and dildos I would find and grab.

I need this job.  🙂

On 1/15/2022 at 3:12 AM, Hotundilad said:

Would you pick up a random, discarded used condom and eat the load from it? Or put it in your cumdump ass?

As a top who cannot resist fucking preloaded holes, I once picked up three used condoms, brought them home, refrigerated them, and then dumped the contents into the hole of a slutty bottom.

At first he thought I was about to put ordinary lube in his hole. He soon noticed the smell of semen and commented, "Oh, cum!" or "Yay, cum!".

Knowing that my sperm was going to mix with the sperm of three random guys turned me on even more than usual. I love Dr. Robyn Baker's book Sperm Wars, and imagined the literal sperm war that was about to take place in this guy's ass.

I had picked up the condoms from an area of Oakland (a classic American "inner city" type city, for those not familiar with the San Francisco Bay Area). At the time, the area was sort of forgotten. Straight, presumably married guys would drive sex workers there at night to fuck in their cars, discarding used condoms before driving home to the suburbs.

It's strange for me to discuss such an unusual fetish, but I remember at the time having a strong impulse to pick up the condoms. I also felt a connection with the random men. I imagined what their races might be, what they might look like, and what might have driven them to risk their marriages and their orderly, suburban lives. (Oakland, like many other American cities, has at times wasted resources on severe enforcement programs, based on incarcerating alleged sex workers and making examples of alleged clients by publishing their names and photos. In this way, the damage is done without real evidence, without due process, and without recourse. It is absurd to deny people something so basic as the right to fuck! I felt empathy for everyone involved.)

I still walk through that area from time to time. Several condominium and apartment blocks have been built there in the last few years. As happened along Folsom Street in San Francisco, the arrival of new residents who can afford overpriced condominiums or luxury apartments means less tolerance for clandestine sex in the neighborhood. There are fewer used condoms on the street, and I don't have the impulse to pick them up anymore (I guess fetishes sometimes work that way), but it still makes me happy to know that each of those condoms represents a needed release for one person and, I hope, economic advancement for another.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...