Share your Technique Tips !!

hntnhole

Sometimes, it’s fun to share our learned insights, techniques developed over the years of Breeding Holes.  Here are a few of mine, from a Top’s perspective.  Share some of yours too.

Tops:  

I try to include the bottom’s thoughts in a 1-1, get an idea of what he likes, why, and give him at least some of what he wants.  Maybe he want’s to be hammerfucked, maybe a more “intimate” type of Breeding.  Maybe he looooves to suck Cock and taste your Cockdrool for a long time before he takes it up his gut.  Not that he gets everything he wants, but giving him at least some of what he wants makes for a better exchange.  Maybe he loves dirty Breedtalk, maybe not. Find out if there’s anything he really dislikes, so as to avoid it.  The more you can figure out at the beginning, the better the fuck you’re going to get.

I like to mix it up in a 1-1.  First, I always eat/suck the Hole, but then that’s one of my favorite fetishes.  A first-class mouth-lube makes distasteful commercial lube unnecessary, and if there’s already a load up there, so much the better.  Then, a serious yet somewhat gentle probing of the Hole with my Cock.  Maybe start out with the standard, in & out, not too fast or demanding, just some “getting to know you” kind of thrusts. Bend the knees a bit and thrust upward a few strokes - then, on your tip-toes thrusting downward for a few strokes.  I’m on the thick side, so I like the bottom to know just what to expect.  After some Cock-to-Hole exploration and his Hole is ready, I let go - give him a hammerfuck for a while.  Lie your chest down on his back, and thrust with only your hips. You can get deeper, and whisper pure filth in his ear at the same time.  Always use your whole Cock, balls deep. Grind it all the way in, talking Breedtalk in his ear. Tell him how much your Cock loves his Hole.  Some guys fuck like there’s an iron rod up their ass - with their whole body - and it’s ungainly, prevents variety in the thrusts, and seems “disconnected” to the bottom. There are any number of techniques, and every one is pervectly valid. If he’s a decent Cocksucker, I let him do that for a while so he can taste his own Hole.  But when the moment comes, tell him you’re going to Breed him deep.  Verbalize it.

One of my favorites phrases is, when I know I can’t hold out very much longer, I say “now I’m going to make you one of my boys” … they love it.

Obviously, in a group setting none of this matters though.  If the Hole is taking load after load, just use him and move on to the next one.

Usually, a bottom wants to feel great about what he needs, i.e. your load pumped up his Hole.  I try to reinforce that notion with filthy, depraved, quiet talk.  Verbalizing how hot his Hole feels, how much you’re looking forward to filling his Hole, etc etc makes him all the hotter for it.  Put a sweat on his brow.  If you have favorite positions, favorite acts, make sure he knows them in advance.  It doesn’t have to be a lot of blah blah blah - you can just say something like “follow my lead”, just to lay out the groundwork.  And always respect anything he doesn’t want, but that should go without the saying.

Bottoms:

Always bring a clean Hole and a dirty mind to the hookup.  If you’ll be taking his Cock on a bed, spread your knees as wide as possible.  Turn your head in either direction (most comfortable), and place your turned head and shoulders flat on the surface.  Not your belly, your shoulders.  Your back should be arched, in the concave position,with your Hole pointing straight up - offering it bluntly and directly to the Cock.  If the Top likes hearing you tell how much you need his load, be clear-voiced about saying so.  No murmuring.  If he tells you to shut up, obey at once.  You’ll get a better fuck out of it.  And always thank him for his Sperm when he pumps your Hole full.

If you’re placed on a fuckbench and your body doesn’t fit the best settings, merely ask if he will move the supports for your arms/legs.  The point is, to offer your BreedHole to the Cock in the most enticing, lurid position possible, and it’s to your benefit as well as the Tops.  For any kind of more spicy action, a “negotiation” prior to the scene is required.  This will include exactly what will or will not happen, establishing a “safe-word”, and you and the Top are equals during any negotiation, which happens in person, well before the scene, and usually in a neutral place (I.e. a bar for a beer, a restaurant for some lunch, on a park bench), but definitely in a neutral, public place.  If there’s something that doesn’t seem right, by all means apologize and excuse yourself.  It’s ok to act on any negative feelings.  Far better to avoid serious trouble in the first place than get into it when it’s too late.    

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I like tops that can vary the pace at which they fuck me.  What you've suggested @hntnhole about the initial slow "get to know you" strokes is amazing; I feel much more comfrotable with a guy if he seems more interested in testing my proverbial waters befroe getting to the hot and heavy stuff.

One of my favourite things that a top can do, though?  Once I get really comfortable with a guy, I like him to get a little rougher, but the hottest thing that can be done to me is this:

...the slow withdraw out to where only the cockhead is still in.  Then holding that position for a little bit to build my anticipation and then WHAM...a big push back in.  On the first one, not too hard, but getting more intense with each one.  For me, it's that sensation of "loving pain" where I'm looking deep into my tops eyes as he is now balls-deep and letting me once again relax around his cock.  

My general rule when I top is to borrow the techniques I've experience with the awesome tops who have fucked me over the years.  If a bottom isn't being too demanding and lets me take the lead, then I never get any complaints by doing this.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Then holding that position for a little bit to build my anticipation and then WHAM

Thanks for the reply; that particular method never occurred to me.  But, now I know one more.  Thanks for sharing one of your favorites!

On 1/17/2022 at 1:45 PM, hntnhole said:

Thanks for the reply; that particular method never occurred to me.  But, now I know one more.  Thanks for sharing one of your favorites!

I'd just caveat it with this:  speak to your bottom about it first.  This technique does take some practice, whereby you have to know how gentle to start.  Also, you need to know your bottom's limits well enough to know just how slowly to ramp up the intensity.  

An added benefit to the top is that because you're holding position for a bit (whether "just the tip" or balls deep) it helps you edge your load a bit.  It's hard to resist the urge to blast off and go over the edge, but try and wait until you revert back to a thrusting pace.

As a bottom, I always show up with a clean hole. My goal is to clean off your cock after you’ve bred me and I’ll want that to taste of asS and cum, not shit. It’s great when a top explores my hole a bit with his cock first, going in just a little and pulling out again. We’ll get to the deep thrusts but it’s a lot of fun to take our time getting to know each other’s fucking style. Once we’ve been at it a while, I also like the slow pull out until you’re almost all the way out before diving back in. Like @LetsPOZBreedsaid, this can get deeper and more intense as we fuck longer.

For me, the best top is a guy who can fuck for a long time and vary things up. We can play back and forth with different positions, speeds, and angles. Breeding should be done deep inside me and you can stay in my ass as long as you want after that. Love it when a guy moves his softening cock around in my cum filled hole. 

• Upvote 1