How it all began

yelpingQ

My deflowering happened in a basement hotel mens room when I was 12. I was in the middle stall and two older men moved in on me. I loved it and soon became the go-to cocksucker at Lincoln junior high. My story is actually in Nifty Erotic Stories. But how was it for you? I love to read how guys first became enthralled with cock and how they transitioned to hungry homosexual cock hounds! Tell us your story.

Pre puberty I always loved see my friends tiny cocks and balls wit no hair like me.  A neighbor boy would spend the night with me and I would hug and scoot down to his groin and fondle his cock and balls.  We were too young I guess to know about sucking cock so I didn't then .  Later in my early twenties my best friend kinda seduced me and we ended up naked and in bed where I sucked my first cock. It was awesome I loved it swelling and cumming in my mouth and really liked swallowing his cum.  This went on for a few years until not thinking I married a woman.  while I was married my friend died.  Naturally I ended up divorced.  Now single i discovered Craigslist and not as often as I would have liked I got cocks to suck.  And I love it.  

For me, it all began at an age I will not say because I don't want to violate any community guidelines or anything. But it was in a JC Penny's restroom with those classic words written on the stall wall "Tap foot for BJ." I saw a foot tapping under the stall next to me, and tapped back in response. The dick slid under the partition and the rest, as they say, was history. From then on, any trip to the mall where I was allowed to roam free from the parents was spent 20% in Aladdin's Castle playing arcade games and 80% in JC Penny's restrooms (seriously, why was it always Penny's?) sucking every dick I could get.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

For me, once that frat brother brought me out freshman year*, I jumped in with both feet.  I found out about a LOT, and quickly.  In the dorm I lived in, I was walking down the hall, another guy whose door was always open, with a large picture of his "girlfriend" just inside the door for all to see, was also walking down the hall just in front of me.  He paused, when I caught up, he put his arm around my shoulders with this sweet, silly smile - which stunned me momentarily.  That was the second time I sucked a Cock, and the first time I fucked a Hole.  From then on, it was off to the races.  But even in a small, religiously-affiliated midwestern college, I discovered that there were guys fucking other guys everywhere.  It turned out that there was a gay guy who was "student manager" of the student union, the basement of which was off limits to everyone (except him).  On certain nights though, he would open the basement door, and that info was passed by word of mouth.  So a kid that sucked me off once, invited me.  This wasn't a very large building, and it seemed like there were dozens and dozens of guys down there, sucking each other, fucking each other, kissing each other, and THAT was my first experience of group-sex.  At that time, condoms were only used when fucking girls, so everything was raw.  It was fan-fukkin-TASTIC !!!!!!!!!

*described in an earlier post

• Upvote 5