Peer Pressure

RawNerd

Peer Pressure

This took place the first timer I was away from home at college. My name is Jonathon and I am an 18 year old freshman at a major university. I am 5’ 9”, 135 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes and I am gay. I am still a virgin since I grew up in a small rural town and I felt forced to stay in the closet to all around me. In school I was a brainiac, geek, nerd, what ever you like to call the guy in class who gets mostly A’s and B’s in class. When I went away to college I swore I’d be open to new experiences and adventures. I quickly found the GLBT group on campus and made friends through whom I could be myself. Soon I found myself with this one particular crowd that seemed to have all the fun.

One particular weekend was a three-day break from school. Since I was more comfortable at school then home I decided to stay for the weekend. My decision to stay was helped-along when I learned a group of guys I had begun to hang around with were going to party that weekend. That Friday night I showed up to the house where most of these guys lived and they already had the music thumping and the alcohol flowing. We sat around drinking, talking and dancing when Justin showed up. He was a real stud with whom I dreamed of losing my virginity. He came in and everyone seemed happy to see him. One guy yelled out, “Now the partying can begin!” What I quickly learned is that Justin is the local campus drug dealer. Soon there was money being exchanged and little baggies of something white being passed around.

When Justin got to me he said, “You’re Jonathon right?” I simply nodded yes. “You want anything?” I wasn’t sure what to say. I thought to just say no or say I’ll stick with my drink, but it seemed that everyone there was doing something and I seriously wanted to fit in with the guys. I broke down and was honest with Justin. “I’ve never done drugs before.” Just said to me “Then allow me to treat you to your first taste of something that will get you out of your shell and into this party” putting his arm around me and guiding me to the second floor. We continued to his bedroom, entered the room and shut the door. To my amazement he gave me a kiss. I'm sure I was blushing wildly because he said, “I bet you’re a virgin too.” He continued, “We’re going to take care of both problems right now. I am going to fix you something up that will guarantee that you will get laid tonight.”

I sat there and watched as he pulled out a very small baggie with what looked like white powder in it. Then he took a syringe and placed most of the powder in it and mixed in some water. He then came over to me and placed a piece of rubber around my arm to cut off the blood flow. I was afraid to say no, to reject what he was doing for fear of being rejected by the group. Justin then told me, “This is the best stuff I have ever had. I know you will enjoy the rest of the weekend with us.” I continued to watch as he used some alcohol to wipe my arm where I could see a very prominent vein sticking up. Then he stuck the needle in my arm and I watched as he drew back the plunger a bit as he commented, “Just need to be sure we hit the vein.” Then he pushed the plunger down as the blood tinged clear fluid disappeared. As Justin massaged my arm where he had just injected me he said to me, “There. You have had your first slam of Tina. Are you ready to feel the effects?”

I nodded with some fear and anxiety over what I had just done. Was I going to OD? Was I going to have a bad trip? I watched as Justin grabbed the rubber tubing from around my arm and pulled it off. At first I felt a warmth rush up my arm and into my chest ands throat. I could feel my heart begin to beat really fast as I suddenly began to have difficulty breathing. I coughed out a couple times as Justin leaned in and gave me a deep kissing, his tongue deep in my mouth. When the kiss broke off all I could do was muster up was “OH FUCK!” as I was sent into sensation over load. I could feel my ass begin to tingle along with my cock. But my cock seemed to be soft, very soft. As we kissed some more Justin unbuckled my belt and my jeans dropped to the floor. He lifted my shirt over my head and soon I found myself standing there in my boxers. Justin stepped back and dropped his khaki shorts. He wasn’t wearing any underwear so I immediately noticed his cock. He had a nice piece of meat and it looked to be 5” soft, with big low hanging balls and a piercing through the tip. “Like what you see there? Wait to you feel it inside you especially with my PA.”

Justin pushed me down to my knees and I found myself face to face (actually face to cock) with Justin’s growing dick. I licked my lips as Justin pulled my head into his crotch. As I said, I may have been a virgin, but my role was pretty clear: I licked and kissed him all over his growing dick, balls and groin. Justin seemed to sense my inexperience as he told me to open up and suck him. Now I was getting to give this stud I fantasized about ever since I saw him a blow job. He was getting very big and I was only able to get about half of him in my mouth before I started choking. After a few minutes of sucking him he pulled me up to my feet, gave me a deep kiss and pushed me on to his bed. I landed on my back as he grabbed my boxers and yanked them off. That’s when I noticed how small my dick was. It seemed to shrivel up to about 2” long. Justin seemed to read my mind when he told me, “Not to worry. It’s typical for a guy’s dick to shrivel up when he slams meth.”

Justin then got between my legs and sucked on my dick for a while. He licked around, nibbled on my balls and then pushed my legs back and began to lick my ass hole. That sent me to the moon. I felt like an electric bolt when straight up my spine. I began to moan and moan as he licked, sucked and tried to get his tongue up my chute. The more he licked, the more I felt like my hole was opening up. Justin began to lick and kiss his way up my body. And when he reached my lips he began to passionately kiss me. With no warning I felt the cold metal that ran through his cock begin to press at my ass lips. No thought went through my head as I felt his PA popped through my sphincter followed by the tip of his cock. All I could think was how great everything felt. Justin broke our kiss and he just stared into my eyes as he slowly inched his cock in side me. He spoke softly, “I just love looking in a guys eyes as he is getting his cherry busted, especially if he slammed for the first time. They all become such cum sluts for me.”

He was right about that. With the way things were going I was his for as long as he wanted me, any way he wanted me. “There, I’m all the way in. Man you have a nice hole. I have to be honest: it’s the nicest hole I’ve fucked in a long time.” Then Justin set about fucking me. He was passionate at times, and there were a few moments where he would just pound me. And just when I thought he was about to cum he would just stop for a few minutes and kiss me. Then he would pull out and we’d change positions. Justin fucked me missionary, doggy, standing, on our sides and then he Just laid there on his back and I just rode him. Damn I was loving all our activity. As I bounced up and down on Justin’s cock I said to him, “I never knew a guy could fuck this long and never cum.” Justin had a big grin when he told me, “I can cum without anyone knowing it and keep on fucking. I’ve already shot in side you five times and if you keep this up shortly it will be six.”

I held still as the implications of what he had just said bounced in my drug-hazed mind. He had already cum in me five times! Since I had stopped, Justin grabbed me by the hips and began to pound away from bellow as I could do nothing to get away. He looked up at me and began to pant and breath heavy. “Here comes load number six and it’s a big one!” He slammed into me one more time and held still as I felt his cock spasming in side me. I swore I could feel a splash inside, almost as if it burned. Justin’s orgasm subsided I just sat there impailed on his cock. Justin stood up with me still on his cock and flipped me over on my back. He raised my legs into the air so my ass was facing up so that nothing could leak out. He then began to lick and suck on my hole again, but now it seemed he as sucking out what he had deposited. When Justin let my legs down I could see his cock and it appeared to have some blood on it.

I never fully understood the implications of that night (and other nights after that) but about five weeks later I got really sick. Justin came over to my dorm picked me up and took me back to his house to care for me. I thought what a great guy I had found. A few weeks later Justin took me to the clinic for a blood test. It came back positive. Justin smiled and said, “My work here is done.” I saw him a few about a month later at one of his ‘house parties’. He had an 18 year old high school senior who was at the school for a weekend checking out he campus. I’m sure after Justin gets through with him he’ll be here in the fall.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 13

• 3 months later...

The Alpha boy who has been fist training my hole for the last year routinely puts 4 or 5 loads into me ( jackhammering style- a fist in my ass , then he pushes his cock in alongside his fist and jacks out a load) And all of it within a two hour session, so a 20 something ought to be able to muster up 6 loads- the Alpha boy is 47 and VERY productive <g>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hmm i like it but i don't feel like it's realistic to have a person shoot six loads.

some time i'll tell the entire story of the bare back party that was thrown in the spring of '98 in san francisco in my honor, but for now i'll say this, my host told me (to my considerable skepticism and disbelief) that one of the guests who would be attending was a multiple cummer and had been known to cum a dozen or more times at the party AND that the last ejaculation would include as much fluid as the first. i absolutely did not believe him. over the course of the next 6 hours i witnessed this guest cum 10 times (4 of his loads were shot inside me). the final load was shot on my belly, and while it was watery and somewhat diminished from the first load, it was still 4 or 5 nice sized liquid squirts of cum. is it typical - of course not - but there are guys out there who can do it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...