?? cocksucking/throatfucked with chipped teeth

Yes

hi guys

have not been here for a while but i know this is the place to ask this, um, nuts n bolts question.

i have been out of circulation for a long time due to covid etc. but i would really like to go on with things.

the thing that is keeping me from getting back into things is my teeth. i have couple of place in my mouth where fillings have fallen out or chipped off or something. so it is sharp in there, i feel with my tongue. i am broke and doubt there is a dentist in my imminent future.

one time, years ago,  i had something like this and this guy who was a great top with a beautiful big hard cock was fucking my throat. he was totally in charge of everything and really didn't want my input. he had a solid grip on my skull and neck against the bed. which is one of my favorite things in the world. but i wasn't able to hint him away from a chip i had in my teeth and he scraped his beautiful cock against it and it made a 2-3 inch open gash, which of course due to being so hard bled a lot. and he was really not impressed. i mean he kept fucking me but he was pretty angry i had done that. fair enough i would be too.

so i do not know what to do. since my overall goal is to be pleasing, and most tops don't find cheese graters pleasing, i have been staying away.

i have a pretty small mouth and med-lg cocks take all of it making it difficult, even if i am in control, to be sure i wouldn't hurt a guy unless he is perfectly still. and my preference tends to be towards guys who would be active.

what do i do? input from POV of tops, bottoms, whatever.

I have had the chipped/broken tooth a few times in my life. I would say, just go to a dentist and tell them you have a broken tooth that is irritating your tongue. They will be glad to smooth it off for a minimal fee, and recommend a course of action.  In a pinch i have (and most people will run away screaming at this) just taken a file and round off the sharp edge. Your tongue will thank you. Teeth are very soft (relative to a file) and those sharp edges come off easily, and without much enamel removal at all. All you need is to lay down that sharp edge.

I will caution though, especially on front teeth, you could remove enough enamel to make the tooth unrepairable.

So, the worry warts are going to freak out about this technique. I dont care. Dont do it then. I have no dog in this fight. I know, that reconstructive dental work is very expensive, and out of reach for many people. You do what you need to do.

There is another option you may not know about, that i have taken advantage of. Just across the border from Yuma Arizona, is a town called Los Algadones, also known as "molar city" dental work is very reasonable. Even for me, living in washington state, it was about half the cost to do 2 root canals, 2 crowns and one molar extraction, even including the airfare, motel for 5 days, and the dental work. There are many dental offices there. I wont say which one i used unless you ask. I am not trying to sell you on anything, just an FYI.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

@jeff238 - thank you for sharing your wisdom! actually dental tourism sounds like a great idea to me other than the fact that I don't travel much and I'm not even sure how to get all the way to mexico lol. I've had bad experiences with dentists in canada so I've got no reason to think they would be the best.

@houbtmbtch - !!!!! I actually have a night guard and I LOVE using it for oral especially being throatfucked because it means everyone can really kind of relax and stop worrying about teeth. He can thrust into me the way it feels best and I can you know just make sure my throat is the right amount of open, no breathing/gagging at wrong moment, massage his cock while in me if he likes it and everything else that's nice. Vs same situation without guard where I am spending a lot of my limited brain power basically trying to make sure my mouth is open wide enough to stay out of his way. Especially these guys that like to move around a lot.

I mostly have used it with this one top, he would fuck me so deeeeeep in my face, I think he found new holes in there. Can go in on angles that would normally be straight up hazards and can change approach at any time. By the end of a nice long session my throat has been fucked from like 180° and the top of it feels like a sock with absolutely no elastic left; totally busted in this completely pleasant way. Which sure can happen in any case but I find these guard things enable a kind of, idk, recklessness for the top to really just use it according to the hole that it is. If that's what is wanted... of course it can also be used for more active BJ or oral service to good effect.

And whether for throating or BJs it lets the teeth area be used for a nice pressure, like a gum job as your describe. When I first figured this out I was searching on the internet trying to find out other people who were misusing dental tech like this and could not find anything. Is this A Thing that people do??

My major problem with this amazing thing is that I am not sure how to introduce this to new people. I tried a couple of times and I felt so awkward doing it. I'm like "OK trust me this is weird but it's worth it." but I felt so self conscious. I think it kind of gives the impression that I can't give good head on my own which I think it not the case and my, um, pride gets in the way there. Though seriously this tool enables things that are just not possible otherwise. Anyway there was one guy who seemed to get the joy of it but a couple of others seems to find it distracting so I ended up taking it off.

Also, I know this may not be too much a concern for folks here but for some it might be: maybe it is kind of gross to be wearing the same one shared between lots of guys? Mine is a custom one from the dentist when I had insurance. I never really tried these pharmacy ones; do you swap them for every person? Will anybody ask? Sounds expensive if so. Looking online they are $1-40(and up)/each. I had a really cheap one once and it was unusable.

Sorry for being so jazzed this is the first time I have ever heard anyone else who is aware of one of my favourite things in the whole world so that really made my day.

Maybe someone here would be able to say something about this so I could get out of my head. I never used to be this shy before so very confused about how to deal with it. lololol

Edited by Yes
add `@` to usernames