Converting Chasers

A while back my younger brother and I came up with a scheme to help chasers convert. My brother is straight and has HIV; he has no interest in fucking men. I'm gay and negative (for now). Our method is a little clinical, but it works. I'll describe the procedure using my last "patient" as an example.

I met him on BBRT. His name was John. He told me about his desire to get pozzed. I said I'd do it, provided some conditions were met. One, I had to find him attractive. (He sent me some pictures, and I approved: he was 25, clean-shaven, had medium-length blond-brown hair and a fairly muscular body.) Two, he had to tongue-fuck my unwashed hole. Three, he had to shoot a load inside me before he turned positive. Four, he had to let me fist him. He agreed to all these terms, and we set up a session.

We stripped down. As I lay on my bed, John rimmed me deeply. Then he stroked his cock into rigidity. Pushing my legs back, he rubbed his dickhead against my anus. His mushroom was 8 inches long with a big cap and a thick stem. He began to ooze precum. Spreading the goo all over my ass-lips and then adding spit, he asked if I wanted it all in with one thrust. I said, "Go for it."

John rammed his plunger in to the root and paused, then pulled it all the way out and repeated the maneuver. Soon he was pounding me wildly. He lasted a good fifteen minutes before his spunk started pouring into my bowels. He howled like a madman, and the jizz kept flowing for the better part of a minute.

He was still stiff and leaking as I began working on his hole. I greased it up and stretched it for an hour until I had all my fingers except the thumb inside him up to the knuckles.

Then I fetched the vial I had stored in the refrigerator. It contained blood and ejaculate from my brother, who, every time a chaser requests an appointment, goes off his meds temporarily until his viral load is at toxic levels. The first application was via needle: after sterilizing the site on John's arm and a sewing needle (I didn't want to infect the boy with anything EXCEPT the virus), I dipped the needle's tip in the solution and jabbed him several times, breaking the skin and drawing blood. I covered the site with a bandage soaked in the toxic fluid. Returning to his ass, I opened it up the rest of the way. I used a bottle brush on the lining, confirmed I had drawn blood there, and then squirted in the rest of the serum. I fisted the kid some more for good measure, then snuggled up with him, kissed him, and went to sleep.

I heard back from John in a couple of months. He had tested positive, and he hadn't had any risky sex since our encounter. He thanked me for my assistance, and I said I was happy to bring about his transformation. "Works first time, every time," I told him.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Rickindc said:

A while back my younger brother and I came up with a scheme to help chasers convert. My brother is straight and has HIV; he has no interest in fucking men. I'm gay and negative (for now). Our method is a little clinical, but it works. I'll describe the procedure using my last "patient" as an example.

I met him on BBRT. His name was John. He told me about his desire to get pozzed. I said I'd do it, provided some conditions were met. One, I had to find him attractive. (He sent me some pictures, and I approved: he was 25, clean-shaven, had medium-length blond-brown hair and a fairly muscular body.) Two, he had to tongue-fuck my unwashed hole. Three, he had to shoot a load inside me before he turned positive. Four, he had to let me fist him. He agreed to all these terms, and we set up a session.

We stripped down. As I lay on my bed, John rimmed me deeply. Then he stroked his cock into rigidity. Pushing my legs back, he rubbed his dickhead against my anus. His mushroom was 8 inches long with a big cap and a thick stem. He began to ooze precum. Spreading the goo all over my ass-lips and then adding spit, he asked if I wanted it all in with one thrust. I said, "Go for it."

John rammed his plunger in to the root and paused, then pulled it all the way out and repeated the maneuver. Soon he was pounding me wildly. He lasted a good fifteen minutes before his spunk started pouring into my bowels. He howled like a madman, and the jizz kept flowing for the better part of a minute.

He was still stiff and leaking as I began working on his hole. I greased it up and stretched it for an hour until I had all my fingers except the thumb inside him up to the knuckles.

Then I fetched the vial I had stored in the refrigerator. It contained blood and ejaculate from my brother, who, every time a chaser requests an appointment, goes off his meds temporarily until his viral load is at toxic levels. The first application was via needle: after sterilizing the site on John's arm and a sewing needle (I didn't want to infect the boy with anything EXCEPT the virus), I dipped the needle's tip in the solution and jabbed him several times, breaking the skin and drawing blood. I covered the site with a bandage soaked in the toxic fluid. Returning to his ass, I opened it up the rest of the way. I used a bottle brush on the lining, confirmed I had drawn blood there, and then squirted in the rest of the serum. I fisted the kid some more for good measure, then snuggled up with him, kissed him, and went to sleep.

I heard back from John in a couple of months. He had tested positive, and he hadn't had any risky sex since our encounter. He thanked me for my assistance, and I said I was happy to bring about his transformation. "Works first time, every time," I told him.

Have you never been tempted to convert yourself using your brothers cum?