Oh Sniffies...

BBottomSD619

It sucks I got hit up so late, or early depending on how you look at it.. But I'll take it! 

I'm sitting here in a park as I write this with three loads and a ton of pre-cum. 

The guy who hit me up said he was at a friend's, elevated, wishing a bottom was there. I was already out and about looking for fun. Bolted home, changed, grabbed some essentials and head over. 15 short minutes later and I have a dick in my mouth and one in my ass.. the top fucked me first. His buddy, the versatile guy, he took over and gave me load #1. Top guy pumped number 2 up my guts after a rough lil fucking. Back to his buddy, ima be honest this guy was more bottom than versatile. But he gave me load #3 and most of the pre-cum .

Jacking off in this park, I have the apps fired up for some more loads. But pet usual toasted flakes for breakfast for these people.. Hopefully someone walks up on to me..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

I've had a couple of good scenes off sniffies. one guy said cum over and get my load, so I did, Wham bam hard, furious fuck, his load in my ass - nice thick dick too. Getting back into my car and another ping  from a guy asking if I was getting bred, He gave me his address (next door) I walked up and he bred a second load into me.  Second guy hits me up every couple of days and has me swing by to swallow or get bred.  First guy, never seen online again (maybe he didn't like my hole, but he sure as hell grunted and groaned and shot a big load in me!).  Where is this park, BTW?  I need to go! (I aldso need to find some good anon, public spots for those that can't host....